Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: A screenshot from the top of the CNN.com page. I think I'm going to take a break from the news on my day off today - and spend some time with my son. Maybe grab my camera and get outside. Much more peaceful.... :eek:

Hang in there, WSers.

attachment.php

i swear i just had the exact same ''camera'' related thought. too much, sometimes.

Stuff like this makes me want to go home, pull my kids out of school, and snuggle up at home with them and my husband. This world is frightening.

Omg I feel absolutely horrible for this family. These two dumb freaks are ruining their family. He seems very distraught, sincere, Jeesh I can't even imagine!

He said his brother .. (father of terrrorists) moved back to Russia

Father is not like them .. he fixed cars

They don't speak since 2005 / 2006 .. personal (family feud maybe?) .. didn't want his family to keep in touch with that family.

But Father is OK guy he said.. his brother..

so somebody radikalized those terrorists.....

And another wayyyy too close to home... Just found out a second cousin is one of the state LE in Watertown.

CNN is specifically stating "5-second delay", so if they are usually on a delay, perhaps it is even longer now due to heightened danger at the scene.

I wouldn't want to be a reporter at the scene, that's for damb sure.

Uncle's family has had little contact with his brother and his family for several years.

Listening to WBZ and people who know suspect 2,saying what we already know,how he fit in etc..,but they say yesterday after his picture was sent out,he Tweeted that he was the bomber and if President Obama could drop bombs on other countries so could he. (paraphrasing).

I wonder why uncle and the suspects family had nothing to do with each other. Uncle is very distraught. I am glad his anger and emotion is coming out over what his nephews did. I am surprise to see him talk today, that and without a person to do it for him.

Canada, which is where I kinda thought they were headed. They have "friends" on their social media in CAN. Not that it matters but you never know.

He said his brother .. (father of terrrorists) moved back to Russia

Father is not like them .. he fixed cars

They don't speak since 2005 / 2006 .. personal (family feud maybe?) .. didn't want his family to keep in touch with that family.

But Father is OK guy he said.. his brother..

so somebody radikalized those terrorists.....

Father has spoken to FBI! Father has been cleared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr