Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
can we please keep all general discussion up here and off the scanner threads? Any questions and the like should be up here TIA. It is high volume and intense down there. No one is going to answer your questions and comments will be deleted.

I apologize. I accidentally posted to the wrong thread while I was flipping back and forth. My computer is slow and my question was already gone before I could get my screen refreshed to delete it.

Omg my heart goes out to this uncle. His pain is searing right through me.

Uncle corrected some misinformation reported by media. Encourages remaining suspect to turn himself in and ask for forgiveness.

I wonder why uncle and the suspects family had nothing to do with each other. Uncle is very distraught. I am glad his anger and emotion is coming out over what his nephews did. I am surprise to see him talk today, that and without a person to do it for him.

Damn straight!!! He is disgusted!!!

Does anyone know where I can follow this live on my android phone? I am leaving for lunch soon and don't want to miss anything.

If the uncle doesn't talk to them,how does he know?
Just said on WBZ ,mother was arrested in Natick last year for petty larceny and then destroying property.

I'm sure he has no idea. Just being protective of his country. MOO

I wonder if this is the same uncle that did the phone interview this a.m. He had no idea the one nephew was dead - found out from the reporter. He was disgusted with them. Interview brought me to tears. :(

So is the older guy still on the ground with a bomb? I can't believe the national news isn't reporting on this.

The younger 19 year old brother is in the run. Armed and dangerous. His 26 year old brother is dead after being brought into custody! Only one suspect on the run.

The uncle seems like a proud man who loves living in America. I can understand his anger and confusion. I hope the media backs off them now that they have made a statement. It brought tears to my eyes when he was talking about wanting to meet with the families and receive forgiveness for what his nephews did. I feel bad for the victims and I feel bad for these families. So much death and destruction.......it is just sad.

Prayers for everyone!

The Boston Globe ‏@BostonGlobe 1m
RT @davabel: Roommate of fallen #MIT police officer puts up American flag in front of their home. pic.twitter.com/0xUxkMqorA

The uncle seems like a proud man who loves living in America. I can understand his anger and confusion. I hope the media backs off them now that they have made a statement. It brought tears to my eyes when he was talking about wanting to meet with the families and receive forgiveness for what his nephews did. I feel bad for the victims and I feel bad for these families. So much death and destruction.......it is just sad.

Prayers for everyone!
BBM

They are VERY proud people .. Chechens, Dagestan .. and similar republics..

Live high in Mountains there.. Wrestling .. wine, grapes, lamb, kebobs, fresh air ....

But the ones that were brain washed .. like those two terrorists ARE BAD!

Waco is today also. Columbine is tomorrow. Not sure of the date of Virginia Tech.

April 16, 2007, which was also Patriots' Day in Mass. that year. The Patriots' Day holiday traditionally was April 19th, commemorating the anniversary of the Battles of Lexington and Concord in 1775. Paul Revere's ride started the night before on the 18th. Sometime in the late 1960's/early70's Patriots' Day, Memorial Day, Columbus Day, Veterans' Day and, I think, Washington's Birthday were changed to be observed on Mondays. I remember the television PSA about it--even had its own jingle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties