Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if the older brother ,who seems to be a lost soul,got indoctrinated into radical Islam and then recruited his brother. It will be interesting to see if they attend a Mosque. Nobody take offense. I don't believe all Muslims are terrorists,but sometimes this is how these radical groups work. They find vulnerable people. And putting two and two together,with the whole Chechnya thing,it could be that.

On HLN now .. some guy .. his friend .. the yonger one.. Tweeted with him 2 days ago.

19 year old posted him some joke..

This guy can't believe it!

West New York woman, identifying bomb suspects as her 'brothers,' can't understand what happened
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/04/west_new_york_woman_identifyin.html

Uncle:

“It is atrocity,” Tsarni said. “It’s a shame – they’re the children of my brother… Me myself and my family had nothing to do with them for a long, long time.”

This really makes me wonder about dad's comments. I think dad seems very arrogant, especially calling his son an angel and making threats that something is going to happen if he is killed.

Did they say suspect #2 ran over his brother when fleeing the police last night?

Hmm .. seems like HLN is showing better info then CNN .. maybe i ll keep it on HLN for a while, lol

Wondering if in the search for hidden explosives, they are checking under sewer manhole covers. jmo.
Also wondering if perp might use the top of buildings as mountain-like hideaways?

Listening to Uncle's interview. Sounds like deep seeded issue with the family that may be link to everything. He seems angry and adamant that it's not religion-based. Is it the mother's side of the family? Has she been mentioned?

Did they say suspect #2 ran over his brother when fleeing the police last night?

Yes they did say that, but they've said a ton of stuff that has not been accurate so take w gain of salt.

There will be others implicated and likely arrested in this. These young guys got involved with someone in the last year and became convinced this was the right thing to do -- I don't think for a moment they came up with all of this themselves without a strong outside influence.

The family seems nice, who were these guys hanging out with for the last year?

This thread is moving so fast - has anyone speculated that the brothers are not alone in this? That they may have been given orders to put the bombs out on Marathon Day? Or could this really be just two angry young men who planned all this on their own?

Arias trial .... - this is MORE important!

For sure. No Trial till Tuesday anyway. I pray they get this guy today with no further casualties. Excluding him. Dead or alive I don't care. As long as he is loose his reign of terror continues. Please God no more casualties.

From The Washington Times...

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/19/moscow-paper-djohar-tsarnaev-talked-islamic-faith/

Dzhohar Tsarnaev talked of Islamic faith: Moscow paper
By David R. Sands -The Washington Times Friday, April 19, 2013

Snipped:
Chechnya leader Ramzan Kadyrov, a onetime Chechen rebel leader who now is allied with Russian President Vladimir Putin, rejected the idea that his republic’s unrest and terrorist violence are to blame for the Boston Marathon attacks.

“These people did not live in Chechnya at a mature age, and if they turned into bad guys, then this is the problem of those who raised them,” Kadyrov spokesman Alvi Karimov told the Russian Interfax news service.

This thread is moving so fast - has anyone speculated that the brothers are not alone in this? That they may have been given orders to put the bombs out on Marathon Day? Or could this really be just two angry young men who planned all this on their own?

I'm still guessing it has something to do with Chechyna. Until today,when was the last time you thought about that country? Now everyone in the world is focused on their cause. I think they got hooked in with other countrymen and brainwashed,and this is the result.

Big reminder here. The scanner thread is in the Parking Lot. Members are invited to post what comes across the scanner only in the scanner thread. You can also read along as the others post what they hear.

Do not post scanner feed info in any other thread. Do not ask questions about scanner feed info in any other thread. Keep in mind, however, the scanner thread is not a discussion thread, especially not at this time.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9272424#post9272424"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks.

I think it's highly likely that they aren't alone in this.

"Before moving to the United States, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev lived briefly in Makhachkala, the capital of Dagestan, a predominantly Muslim republic that has become the epicenter of the Islamic insurgency that spilled over from Chechnya. On his page on the social networking site VKontakte, Tsarnaev said he attended School No. 1 from 1999 until 2001.

The principal of School No. 1 in Makhachkala, Irina Bandurina, told the AP that Tsarnaev left for the U.S. in March 2002"

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/04/19/3353077/russias-caucasus-breeding-ground.html#storylink=cpy

Wondering who they lived with when they first came to the US? They were kids, right!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214