Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Not that I've heard and I've followed this 6 hours straight.

I heard the media report it too. I'm watching CNN. I remember being confused bc it was said the older bro had a bomb or something wired on his chest but he had several gunshots. I remember thinking well if he didnt blow up when the cops shot him, then surely he'd blow up if the 19 y/I ran over him w. the car...plus the car would blow up...so it doesn't make sense unless its just the way they're reporting it.

This thread is moving so fast - has anyone speculated that the brothers are not alone in this? That they may have been given orders to put the bombs out on Marathon Day? Or could this really be just two angry young men who planned all this on their own?

I listened to some TH's earlier and they confirmed my thoughts. Of course just speculation. However they robbed a 7/11. Did not seem to have a well devised plan for after the attack. I dont think they were funded by a terrorist Group. No Group has come forward to claim resposibility. I think they operated on their own or with some minor help?

Apparently they told the man they hijacked in the car they were the marathon bombers!!! (CNN)

Arias trial .... - this is MORE important!

:seeya: Darkman and thank you for the heads up for Bashara case:thumbup: and that the arrest was made on Wednesday! Finally! I look forward to your updates continuing.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

CNN is replaying the uncles interview if anyone missed it.

CBS Boston is showing a Blackhawk helicopter flying in the sky.

Apparently they told the man they hijacked in the car they were the marathon bombers!!! (CNN)

I would've gone feet-up on the spot.

So glad this man is okay and wasn't harmed.

Wooooww, FBI/LE moved fast on this one! I really have to hand it to wfgodot, who was all over the shooting of the MTI officer last night as well as the carjacking, and was right that it was related to the mad bombers!

Between this thread and the scanner one, I am refreshing my screen like a crack monkey!

Does anybody remember when the last time he was seen? I just can't imagine why they haven't found him yet. Unless they dug a hole to hide in like Saddam did.

Yes they did say that, but they've said a ton of stuff that has not been accurate so take w gain of salt.

Too much going on now, information coming in from multiple sources, media outlets want to be the first to break news. Best to let most of it go in one ear and out the other until there is a presser or statement from LE. Uncle of suspects has already cleared up several misnomers, and I'm sure there will be more.

Good, hopefully that guy will give an interview soon. I was hoping they talked to him and did not just ramble on in Russian for the 30 minute car ride. Maybe they rambling on about why they did this (though the FBI may be keeping that witness hush hush for now).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214