Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rapidly changing developments: LE has to continually move in a different direction.

CNN Controlled explosion of house planned for later...whoa....interesting....

Cleared/covered 60% to 70% of the area (I'm assuming in Watertown). There will be a controlled explosion on <modsnip> street this afternoon.

"Dzhokhar had a love of math and was attending school there. As was Tamerlan, but it was unclear if he dropped out when his daughter was born, two years ago."

OMG now there is a baby in the mix! What a mess!

Exactly. It doesn't sound like he communicated much, if any, with the two of them. How would he know anything about them?

He said last contact was in 2005! Immigrated in 2003! Media sought HIM ought! Family is family! He knows his brother. And he knows his brothers sons. He's not claiming to know anything more. X (CNN)

Peter Wilson @PetesWire

BREAKING: When I told the uncle that one of his nephews was killed in a gunfight with police he said he "deserved it." #bostonmarathon #wbz
7:16 AM - 19 Apr 2013

From news conference briefing heard just now--a "controlled explosion" this afternoon of a house in Cambridge, in order to protect LE looking for suspect.

ETA: Sorry for the repeat, this thread is moving so fast I can't keep up with reading all the simultaneous posts!

Wow, it may go through the weekend in Watertown (the lockdown) so they can clear it and process the crime scene.

This thread is moving so fast - has anyone speculated that the brothers are not alone in this? That they may have been given orders to put the bombs out on Marathon Day? Or could this really be just two angry young men who planned all this on their own?

I think if it was supported by any sort of organisation, they wouldn't have needed to steal money. They would have had a lot of cash. JMO.

and that poor guy that poor guy! Forever and ever on internet... nude uncensored body being arrested.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

This is currently a war zone. I'm sorry that this innocent man was dragged into the terrorism, harmed, terrorized, and then later stripped and interrogated - but this is the fault of the terrorists who did this to him. Just like the victims whose tears, blood, muscle, body fluid and bone were exposed in high-definition by greedy cameras to the world. IMO that's 100x more invasive than seeing a naked body. All of them are victims of the men who committed this atrocity. Not of LE or the FBI. Their loss of privacy, blood, skin, body parts, etc is completely the fault of the terrorists themselves.

But CNN said .. just few mins ago .. there is some Twitter account that is truly his (the 19 year old's) .. his friends confirmed also ...

Posted 12 tweets since the bombing, according to them.

I've seen the one that CNN is saying is legit, that friends have confirmed as has CNN. There are several floating around out there.

Hi! Long time lurker, very new member. :)

Can someone explain "upstairs" and "downstairs" WS terminology to me, please?

I've been following this since Monday night and I'm glad to be able to join the conversation here.

Upstairs is were you are here. Open to public viewing except if ou are not a member cannot post.

Downstairs (parking lot) is open only to members. Cannot view/see if you are not a member.

Welcome !

On CNN they said .... online activities show interest in extremism (just as i was reading their chit in russian).

He said last contact was in 2005! Immigrated in 2003! Media sought HIM ought! Family is family! He knows his brother. And he knows his brothers sons. He's not claiming to know anything more. X (CNN)

How does he know his brother's sons if last contact was in 2005? Really? One of them was 11 then.

Police - we have searched 60-70 percent of the perimeter. Sadly no suspect yet. More officials requested to assist! #911buff

The house affected by the controlled explosion is where the brothers lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outsidecreativ