Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does he know his brother's sons if last contact was in 2005? Really? One of them was 11 then.

Families talk... maybe they also saw them online? Aunt in Canada also said she had not seen them for 5 years.

He was called "Jakar" at school. Friends thought he was studying engineering. He was captain of the wrestling team. Friends think he was coerced into doing this.

What are you getting at? You can't "know" an 11 year old?

<modsnip>. Uncle couldn't possibly know what the suspects motivation is, since he had not seen them in a long time.

He was called "Jakar" at school. Friends thought he was studying engineering. He was captain of the wrestling team. Friends think he was coerced into doing this.

Well he sure seems to embrace it now. If he was supposedly coereced, since his older brother is dead, he could have given himself up.

Just adding a thought: not sure about Chechnya but in Russia, the LE is considered dirty and not trust worthy. Perhaps this is adding to him not being more cooperative? (outside of the obvious)

Edited to replace misplaced exclamation mark. Not a good iPad typist.

Maybe he's panicking? I think this could cause severe problems for any family currently in Russia. Putin has already made his opinion clear. The Russian anti-terrorist squad will take its cue from him. They are not known for their gentle ways.

Jumping off of this post-can we have some links to this stuff? I am trying to filter what is known from what is rumor, kwim?

Families talk... maybe they also saw them online? Aunt in Canada also said she had not seen them for 5 years.

This is total suspicion , but with the fathers insistence that all hell will break loose, talks of conspiracy if his son is killed ..... I wonder if other family members aren't speaking out to get safety from US law enforcement. The uncles insistence that they have "nothing to do with that family" tells me there is more to the story.

Maybe he's panicking? I think this could cause severe problems for any family currently in Russia. Putin has already made his opinion clear. The Russian anti-terrorist squad will take its cue from him. They are not known for their gentle ways.

Just how gentle should they be while dealing with terrorists?

his twitter has gained more than 10,000 followers in just the last hour....lol

On CNN good interviews .. 19 year old friends, Wrestling team-mates

Said he was a good guy...

didn't want their faces shown, understandably so.

the younger brother's tweets just rub me wrong that he was involved. that or a complete sociopath. no indication before or after. odd.

The primary schoolteacher in the London bombings gave no indications either. Kids and parents thought he was great.

Jumping off of this post-can we have some links to this stuff? I am trying to filter what is known from what is rumor, kwim?

A lot of it is coming from live interviews. I have seen a lot of the statements on CNN from people who knew the youngest brother (the one on the run).

No links yet. I am listening to CBS Boston live and transcribing it as they speak.

FOX 25 News Boston &#8207;@fox25news 6m
The White House situation room has been evacuated. #bostonmarathon

(I have a feeling they mistook "activated" for "evacuated")

Check the scanner thread.

and for those to do go down to the scanner thread, please know that that is private thread to members.And it a no discussion no discussion no comment thread. It is only meant for scanning results .

and what happens in that thread is not to be brought back up here upstairs.

Moo
Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

<modsnip>. Uncle couldn't possibly know what the suspects motivation is, since he had not seen them in a long time.

Seems like you're saying the media should have never bothered the Uncle in the first place due to information we learned only after they bothered the Uncle.

catch 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member