Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why they would do a controlled explosion? Is it going to blow up the entire house?

How does he know his brother's sons if last contact was in 2005? Really? One of them was 11 then.

That is why he is shocked!!! His brother moved back to Russia. I think there has been a falling out in the family but media are quick and they track you down fast.

uncle delivering condolences to the young Chinese girl, the little boy and the 29 year old girl. This is an atrocity - on-air wcvb

They need to leave this guy alone now, so he can come to grips and grieve for the complete and utter destruction of his family and his life, that has all happened so suddenly. I really, really feel awful for him. :(

I don't understand why they would do a controlled explosion? Is it going to blow up the entire house?

They said it wouldn't damage the house if there were no bombs in it, but they want to do it to check for explosives.

FOX 25 News Boston ‏@fox25news 6m
The White House situation room has been evacuated. #bostonmarathon

(I have a feeling they mistook "activated" for "evacuated")

Wow!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Friends from college said he was a "pot head" and never talked about politics. Unclear about his major - some said engineering, some said medical, some said economics. No political agenda. Now searching his dorm room. Said he was a bad driver.

Two students saw him after the bombing on campus the next day and said he was acting normally.

Just want to say for the record, I bet there is a lot of love in the heart of Boston at this time. A lot.

And I'm sending mine out to them too.

Just in - officials believe 2 more prople involved in architecting the boston marathon bombings. Nbc.

I won't be at all surprised to learn that there are more than 2. This is just too big!

Guy on WBZ reporting that Suspect #2,brought in his white Mercedes to be repaired at a body shop(where did he get money for a Mercedes?).He came in Tuesday to pick it up and body shop owner told him it wasn't ready,and he acted very nervous and said he needed it,and took it. At the time shop guy had no idea who he was,but now it makes sense why he was so nervous. Where is that car?

Tweet from my fave baseball blogger, a Syrian-American originally from Wichita who happens to be Muslim, with the shared opinion of Uncle R. and of himself and of many about the bombers:
Rany Jazayerli ‏@jazayerli 5m
On another awful day, hearing Uncle Ruslan talk put a smile on my face. That man speaks for so many of us. Effing losers, indeed.

I'm actually feeling really proud of the enormous response and coordination we've had from LE and FBI.

I wonder why, if they planted explosives and killed a police officer, they wouldn't kill the people at the convenience store and the man in the car that they carjacked??

Anyone think he'll kill himself?

I have conflicting feelings about this. Yes, he will because he is that arrogant and won't want to be taken alive. No, he won't because he is that arrogant and will make them take him down, dead or alive. LOL!!

I do know one thing...this guy has an ego that just won't quit!!!

The look on his face, head held as high as can be...walking away from dropping the bomb in that picture!

Then the tweets that have been posted AFTER the bombing?

Yeah, arrogant S.O.B!!

Problem with this situation, channels and companies strive for ratings & $$$ and we enter into sensationalism journalism and reporting terrority. Praying for all men & women out there fighting this battle. Whilst we are on our keyboards X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr