Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN is p*ssing me off somewhat .. lol ... -- their "BREAKING NEWS" alert with that music is starting to get on my nerves :)

They go to commercial .... and when they return they put this "BREAKING NEWS" alert thingy .. as is there is something new .. BUT nothing is new ...... :rolleyes:

Ditto, and now it's breaking up on my computer anyway. The commercials are so unnecessary, need money for news in a tragedy? I don't think so.

I am still not sure if it was bombers' mom who was arrested for theft ....

Daily Mail says "mom" .. but then refering to the original article .. but original article didn't say it was their mom .. they said "possible relative"... Here it is, again:

-------

Possible Relative of Bombing Suspects Arrested in Natick Last Year

< SNIP>
Actually ... She does look like the 19 year old, quite a bit.

CNN hyping increased LE, emergency vehicles, U-Hauls, etc. arriving on campus.

I am trying so hard to figure out what is fact based and what is rumor based...are there links about the rumor that one brother ran over the other? TIA.

They lived in Cambridge.

The family lived in section 8 housing in Cambridge when they are growing up, yes. Not all of Cambridge is expensive yuppie neighborhoods. The Watertown place is where brother lived, and other would come when he wasn't at UMD, they were saying on tv here.

Fox News reporting Massachusetts National Guard Military Police entering a subway station in full "battle rattle" with loaded rifles.

I apologize if this has already been suggested by someone else, but I wonder if he could be underground, like under the manhole covers, you know? I was watching Fox News and listening to reporter on the street, and it popped into my head "under the manhole covers". I don't want to sound like a nut but I've had incidents of prescience my whole life.

My family that's involved with Russian/ US policies are all in washington. So, something is happening. Although in fairness they were sent to DC the day of the Boston bombings and have been there since.

I assume everyone tuned into the UStream scanner will rush out and buy a bottle of Mr. Clean...?

Wow, my fox 4 just played that shootout last night, that was something. Dang. Lots o' shots/explosions.

I'm still in pajama pants and have to leave to pick lil one up. At least he's used to me not doing anything all day. Me and a husband wouldn't work out!!

Another friend was just interviewed on CNN... begged him to turn himself in.
Says everyone there loves him and this doesn't have to end badly.
Credited the suspect with his success in wrestling, saying the suspect pushed him to succeed.

I am trying so hard to figure out what is fact based and what is rumor based...are there links about the rumor that one brother ran over the other? TIA.

I agree. This is a very fluid situation with all media outlets rapidly putting information out there before it's verified. I'm "taking it with a grain of salt" and will await a news conference from FBI and/or local LE before stating anything as fact, and I hope others will do the same. :moo:

New info from CBS local - pipe bombs and explosives found in their apartment

CNN was showing about their father ... he is in Dagestan .. and is saying that it was a setup .. and wants Russia to plea US to save his younger son's life
I think with his talking about the government the only thing the father can expect from the US is having his passport/visa blocked

Another friends was just interviewed on CNN... begged him to turn himself in.
Says everyone there loves him and this doesn't have to end badly.
Credited the suspect with his success in wrestling, saying the suspect pushed him to succeed.

This must be very hard for anyone who loves him. Imagine knowing your friend slaughtered innocents and caused a breath taking number of casualties.

CNN confirmed he was ran over by his brother. Take that as you wish with their history of the past couple days. If this is his photo then I believe it.

TMZ said law enforcement confirmed this was the perp. Again take that as you wish as well, LOL.

Ugh 9 mm was used to shoot the MIT officer while he sat in his cruiser. Didn't even get to unholster his weapon.

MSP spokesman says they are recovering a significant amount of home made explosives.
No proof yet of accomplices.

Boston on lockdown. Pretty historic photo.

It was absolutely surreal to BE there! Had been at a meeting @ a regional hospital, many of us were, umm, "tippling" in Cambridge since Boston proper was "occupied by LE" & @ 10:30 ish, phones & beepers (yeah, some still carry!) LIT UP! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Let's just say I was THRILLED to have my big & bold ID badge & VISIBLE window decal available as I traveled throughout the surface roads to the Pike & 128 'cause those members of LE of ALL levels are NOT KIDDING! :moo::moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow