Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, our local DFW news is covering non-stop. They've been busy. Good point - they said he's being chased by an entire army if you will. No kidding.

Red Sox just cancelled home opener. He's doing some damage if you will. Shut down an entire city. Unbelievable.

Red Sox game has been postponed.
by Teresa Hanafin, Boston.com 2:03 PM

Did anyone here speculate that they were brothers before it was announced? I don't know why that thought didn't even cross my mind!

Did anyone here speculate that they were brothers before it was announced? I don't know why that thought didn't even cross my mind!

No, but I thought father/son, uncle/nephew, once I saw the walking video. Dunno' why, but I did. Just got a familiar feeling from their ease.

Reddit is reporting :

EDIT 224 2:32 PM: Father told media the boys were planning on going back to Russia in a few days.
EDIT 221 2:28 PM: WCVB - Father says he talked to the suspected bombers and they denied being at the Marathon.

He also stated that they were just there in Russia and stayed for approximately 6 months (per channel 5 local news here in the Boston area). He also stated that he is/was very close to them and they are angels.. I personally don't feel they are angels. They have put the state of Massachusetts in fear..
They murdered and injured innocent people
My niece spent the day on lock down at her company. My other niece was in fear because they apparently bought materials for bombs at a store near her.. I have a niece that is a professor at Dartmouth,which was also locked down. My grandchildren's school cancelled all out door activities,and they are scared.. I personally feel that some of these relatives knew what these terrorist were up to,not all but some.

There I appolagize in advance and will give myself a timeout !!!:banghead:

I wish the media would LEAVE THE EXTENDED FAMILY alone!! What is wrong with them waiting outside the uncle's home?!?! :(

The suspect may be hiding out at the uncle's home or at the home of another extended family member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr