Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NewsBreaker ‏@NewsBreaker 3m

DEVELOPING: @vwarrenon7: Just saw several FBI armed with rifles guarding federal buildings in Boston, precautionary measure

Matthew Keys Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 3m

MAP: 15 shots fired, home surrounded in Mount Auburn neighborhood in Cambridge, Massachusetts - pic.twitter.com/xGy3eZa1iy

Steve ‏@alertnewengland 1m

Nothing has gone out over PD radio about these suspects being connected to the bombing suspects, for those asking.

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 2m

RT @MichaelSkolnik: "We have two suspects accounted for in Watertown." State Police

MSP statement says they believe multiple explosive devices were used against police tonight.

I think the FBI made a typo on their website.
It says that both new pictures are of Suspect #1 but it's clearly two different men.

Edit: Yup, now it says Suspect 1 and Suspect 2.

These cops just got into a shootout.
They appear to be in ANOTHER shootout now.
At least one cop was killed.

I find it HARD to believe that in the last hour through those shootouts...
These LE have also identified the suspect and determined 100% that it's the marathon suspect.
It's possible, I just find it hard to believe.

They released the guy on the ground. Only the suspect at the hospital (or dead) remains.

They released the guy on the ground? FoxNews is saying they took him into custody. Did they release him after the took him? I'm confused. Dear Lord this is a very scary situation.

NewsBreaker ‏@NewsBreaker 1m

BREAKING: State Police spox: 2 suspects have been "accounted for" in Watertown scene; don't know how many there are in all - @jessbidgood

Somebody just said on Fox that its likely more people are involved in this - the bombings. Jesus. Just like we thought!

They released the guy on the ground? FoxNews is saying they took him into custody. Did they release him after the took him? I'm confused. Dear Lord this is a very scary situation.

Yes, it appears he refused to get out of their way and they arrested him.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206121&page=3

The one taken into custody is injured... according to this channel he is dead.

http://www1.whdh.com/video/7newslive

That's why I find it hard to believe they've identified anyone as connected or not.

ONE of the suspects from the Boston marathon bombing has reportedly been arrested.
"One Marathon bombing suspect has been caught, and another is on the loose in Watertown after a firefight with police, officials said", the Boston Globe has tweeted

"Another remains on the loose in Watertown after a firefight with police. Authorities have established a 20-block perimeter as they search for him," the Globe said in a report online.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...suspect-arrested/story-e6freoo6-1226624598094

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 1m

Dispatcher: "Light skinned, white male, should be considered armed and dangerous."

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 1m

Suspect is wearing a grey hoodie and may be armed with explosives, dispatcher says.

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 49s

Dispatcher described suspect as white male, black curly hair, wearing grey hoodie, armed and dangerous

Sounds like the white bball cap guy!

I have no idea... I give up on trying to figure it out.
I'll let you guys and the mods figure it out.

Is Suspect #1 dead or alive?!

Can't be sure but it sounds like dead and that suspect #2 has entered a house in the Mt. Auburn neighborhood (or at least someone matching his description did). Not sure if the house is occupied.

ETA: It's confusing, though, because one photographer reported that a suspect was taken into custody after being ordered to strip naked by LE (likely to ensure he had no devices or weapons on him). On the other hand, he could have been taken naked from the scene after being shot and killed by LE (i.e. they removed his clothing after the shooting to make sure no devices, etc). Reports of the Mercedes that was stolen being bullet-ridden so I think the reports of one suspect being dead are likely true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties