Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NewsBreaker ‏@NewsBreaker 2m

BREAKING: WHDH TV: Suspect shot by police in Watertown, MA, was taken to Beth Israel hospital, no update on his condition - @passantino

*This is apparently NOT the suspect who is currently on the ground.

Correct. Two individuals, One apprehended earlier during a shootout now has been taken to Beth Israel Hosp. Second individual still being held at gunpoint on the street facedown arms spread ... bomb squad etc dealing with him in case explosives are present ... tv news crews have been backed up from the front line five blocks so they do not have a direct view of whats going on ...

First time i seen that picture he seems very out of place.

Tom Cahillane ‏@TomCahillane 2m

@alertnewengland So what would Code Black mean? I heard them say that about Mt. Auburn Hospital

Steve Steve ‏@alertnewengland 1m

@TomCahillane I only know what I think it means - ER is closed, ambulances must divert. Different meanings at different hospitals.

https://twitter.com/alertnewengland

NewsBreaker ‏@NewsBreaker 2m

BREAKING: WHDH TV: Suspect shot by police in Watertown, MA, was taken to Beth Israel hospital, no update on his condition - @passantino

*This is apparently NOT the suspect who is currently on the ground.

Wow, so I heard it right then? Omg I'm so confused.

This is because the injured officer and/or suspect from the shootout was taken there.

Thread for this, please move over there, I'm trying to minimize how many posts our mods have to move!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9268771&posted=1#post9268771

https://twitter.com/alertnewengland

Since Salem was posting in this thread about this, and since it's not clear if they're related (though seems a strong possibility), to keep with consecutive time order in these postings, it might be simpler to keep posting about this event here as well, and then move the posts (in order) to that separate thread if it ends up not related to this thread.

From the massive presence of FBI and ATF at the scene, it seems a strong possibility it could be related.

There has been ZERO mention of a bomb threat at the hospital.
I agree with him it is logical that it is because officer and/or suspect is at the hospital.

"HUNDREDS" of LE at the scene.

So one guy wounded and hospitalized, one held at gunpoint and another on the loose? Is that what they're saying?

Steve ‏@alertnewengland 21s

ATF on scene in Watertown, too, typical when explosives are used.

Martine Powers ‏@martinepowers 1m

Family of MIT police officer meeting , hugging at Mass. Gen, but decline to comment or identify officer's name

I was only showing the similarities with the man arrested and the man in the photo.

If its against the rules i will gladly take it down

I know Chenango County, NY, is far away, but there was a pipe bomb scare there on March 28th. It came up on the Jennifer Ramsaran thread.

It's a rural area and this was a highly, highly unusual event. LE there release little info to the media so it hasn't been possible to discover if it was just a mistake or a genuine attempt to scare people. 'Trial runs' are not unknown amongst bombers, for both red herring purposes and to test the response. Is the NY Marathon due to be run soon?

There's probably no connection I know. But it's a bit of a coincidence to me, and I don't much like coincidences.

http://www.wbng.com/news/local/Bomb-squad--200548141.html

WSB-TV ‏@wsbtv 14m
ABC affiliate WCVB now reporting first person taken into custody has been released and is walking home.

NewsBreaker ‏@NewsBreaker 5m

BREAKING: Police moving to another location. getting ready for "tactical response" to response to movement in a house - @MichaelSkolnik

NewsBreaker ‏@NewsBreaker 4m

BREAKING PHOTO: National Guard is now on scene assisting in Watertown - @provfirevideos pic.twitter.com/i2a4rBhPVA

WSB-TV ‏@wsbtv 14m
ABC affiliate WCVB now reporting first person taken into custody has been released and is walking home.

WHAT??? I sure hope this is the guy in the track suit that had his face down on the pavement that turned out to just be a witness. I think the suspect in custody has been shot, stipped naked and taken to the hospital. I can't imagine that guy walking anywhere.

And now the "sources" start. This is going to get totally convoluted VERY quickly.

Confirmed they are still searching for one more person in the Watertown incident. Not confirmed that this is related to Marathon bombing.

Also, according to this live report:

7-11 robbery. MIT offcr killed. Double gas station robbery (Shell and Mobil) heard happening at about same time. Mercedes hijacked; two suspects in car. One was shot, the other they are still looking for.

But there was someone on the ground. Not known if/how THAT person on ground is connected to any of this MIT stuff!

http://www1.whdh.com/video/7newslive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members