Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy police presence. Still searching the neighborhood.

The FBI will be there, a cop was killed AND explosives were used.
They ARE still looking for a suspect, nobody relax!

Wesley Lowery ‏@WesleyLowery 46s

Ambulances still speeding in and out of the scene in Watertown.

The media said 2 suspects apprehended. They just talk before getting facts I guess.

I'm not sure if this is related to the Boston bombings. The live coverage hasn't connected per the newscaster just now. It a horrible night but not sure yet if it's connected.

I did here about possible pipe bombs on Laurel.

This is the guy I was referring to: (Suspect or witness on the ground)

http://i.imgur.com/dKgukRa.jpg

LIVE* suspect flat on pavement spread eagle being held by police with guns pointed at him - had backpack on and has moved it over - can see all of this clearly - reporter on scene says several policemen have told him it maybe suspect no.1 - bomb squad has arrived and pulled truck up near to the line where police are holding suspect on the pavement -

what a mess!

Wow this suspect looks fat but suspect 1 in the bombing didn't. Now I'm even more curious. Could the jacket on suspect 1 have hidden his gut?

What the heck is happening

Reportedly, an armed robbery at a 7-11 in Cambridge (around 10:30pm or 11pm) followed by a male suspect who "appeared Hispanic" that took the weapon from an MIT police officer and shot him dead with it. Possible car-jacking of a Mercedes in Kendall Square, Cambridge. This, followed by explosions, reports of hand grenades, and a police shoot-out in Watertown involving at least two individuals (about an hour and a half later). Reports of the Mercedes in Watertown, likely linking the Cambridge incident to Watertown. One person was seen flat on the ground in Watertown, possibly being taken into custody (some word at the time that he may have said something about having an explosive on him, thus keeping officers at bay). Second suspect is on the run and has not been located. May be more than two suspects. May or may not be related to the marathon bombings. Also, possible that one suspect has been shot and possible that a second officer was shot.

Scary as hell in Boston right now. Feel like I can't go to sleep not knowing who is involved, where they are, and if things are safe.

Someone on my facebook friends list who has a police radio (he's an EMT) says that there are multiple shooters. Mt. Auburn hospital just went to code black(bomb threat).

According to him, no confirmation of explosives - it is still marginally possible that the police were exploding suspicious packages.

NewsBreaker ‏@NewsBreaker 31s

BREAKING: @eastdakota: Boston police scanner: Mt. Auborn hospital on "code black." Indicates bomb threat or bomb discovered

The eyes and the brow line are totally different. And there's a qualitative difference about them - a more innocence/softness to ST vs a more hardened face on the suspect. JMO.

Thank you belimom. I'm literally crying right now bc I can't believe everything I'm reading. ST's stuff is in the last thread apparently. Omg his case is so dear to my heart. It's so sad to see him compared like this.

https://twitter.com/brianjdamico

Taylor Dobbs ‏@taylordobbs 10m

Police just ran at man in backpack outside perimeter. Yelling "DOWN THAT STREET! 100 YARDS!" right next to press. pic.twitter.com/mzQoDTQpL5
Retweeted by Brian D'Amico

Brian D'Amico ‏@brianjdamico 10m
Cops just grabbed a guy and told us to get far away. May be a suspect with explosives

Brian D'Amico ‏@brianjdamico 17m
Cops just tackled a guy, appears he didn't obey the orders to move to safety

BREAKING: @eastdakota: Boston police scanner: Mt. Auborn hospital on "code black." Indicates bomb threat or bomb discovered

Maybe that's what I heard. I thought they said the "black" guy was taken to the hospital. Then I thought they said the white guy was in custody but the black guy was still on the loose.

Don't anybody take that out of context please. It's how it was stated.

NewsBreaker ‏@NewsBreaker 2m

BREAKING: WHDH TV: Suspect shot by police in Watertown, MA, was taken to Beth Israel hospital, no update on his condition - @passantino

*This is apparently NOT the suspect who is currently on the ground.

Police chased 2 suspects to watertown mass and there was a shootout. 1 is in custody the other not caught yet.

TV has been moved 5 blocks away - suspect still on pavement at gun
point being dealt with (concern over explosive). Reporter now says there is
NO proof any of this has any connection to the marathon bombing.
Reporters are waiting for an update from somebody on the scene...

Im watching CNN live -

We don't know that there were only 2 marathon suspects. Perhaps there was a third suspect we haven't heard about yet -- someone behind the scenes. Whatever is going on, this is VERY unusual for Boston. We might have a shooting or two from time to time but I've never heard of grenades, explosions, and crazy shoot-outs with cops that cross city lines in my time living here. City under siege. Damn scary, here -- whatever it is.

Sounds like a normal Chicago Week end. With the Chicago man in charge this is we all expected. Gang bangers running all the big cities. IMHO

This is because the injured officer and/or suspect from the shootout was taken there.

Thread for this, please move over there, I'm trying to minimize how many posts our mods have to move!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9268771&posted=1#post9268771

https://twitter.com/alertnewengland

Wow this suspect looks far but suspect 1 in the bombing didn't. Now I'm even more curious. Could the jacket on suspect 1 have hidden his gut?

OR, there may be three suspects (if this incident tonite is related to the Marathon bombing after all). One shot and hospitalized, one on the ground, and one (I've heard) they're still looking for.

A third suspect is not an impossibility with this Marathon Bombing scenario. Perhaps that's who was being called via cellphone, maybe even triggering the bomb from a different location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member