Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it seems to have been a little cell. If there are three, then there could be four...and maybe more?

Fox: feds link standoff suspects to bombing

Jeff Bauman Jr. Support Page - Boston Victim

STATUS UPDATE from Jeff's best friend: "Baumans doing awesome, another successful surgery and he's talking, making jokes and in very good spirits, I told him about the outpouring of support and the candlelight tonight he couldn't believe it says. 'Love you guys'"

(4pm EST Thursday)

With regards to ST's depression, or supposed depression, IMO, I don't think it was a ruse I think it was a beneficial byproduct of preparing to disappear, and learning how to make explosive devices.

If we think about it, he would have done these things alone or with only select individuals. This could be misinterpreted by family and friends and even roommates as wanting space, and distancing, to be alone, etc. those things could be seen as onset of depression. Then he most likely went along with what they thought was going on so he wouldn't have to explain why he would spend time alone or whatever. I hope this makes sense. Jmo...

Okay I'm up. I laid down a few hours ago but was too restless to sleep. I think all of the emotional energy from here and Boston is in the air and crackling like electricity. Or not. But I have the tv on and websleuths open and man oh man. I hope this is them. I am so so sorry for the policeman who has been killed. I hope this is them and they don't do suicide by cop. I want them to suffer.

Sorry, apparently this is getting to me.

upcoming FBI presser at shopping mall; multiple explosive devices on scene
one individual still at large

Matthew Keys‏@TheMatthewKeys4m
NBC's Pete Williams: Second police officer may have been killed in suburban Boston incident.

How many more are these terrorist going to KILL....

Every LE in the area has and still are working their a$$es off...

Okay I'm up. I laid down a few hours ago but was too restless to sleep. I think all of the emotional energy from here and Boston is in the air and crackling like electricity. Or not. But I have the tv on and websleuths open and man oh man. I hope this is them. I am so so sorry for the policeman who has been killed. I hope this is them and they don't do suicide by cop. I want them to suffer.

Sorry, apparently this is getting to me.

You're not the only one that woke up- and a think a few have not slept hardly at all since this started

Anyone that's up and reading this: if you are in the area - cops are going door to door but are identified! Do not go anywhere alone, cars or homes without police. Do not open your door to anyone not marked as police. MIT campus has issued this warning and I'm passing it on.

ok so attorney general just had a press release and confirmed one suspect dead. What he didn't do was confirm a suspect in custody. He said a second suspect is on the loose.

So the naked man is dead?

WBZ in Boston is wondering if the guy taken into custody naked, may just be a random guy, that they wonder if he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
See on my screen that a transit police has been shot and in serious condition

ok so attorney general just had a press release and confirmed one suspect dead. What he didn't do was confirm a suspect in custody. He said a second suspect is on the loose.

So the naked man is dead?

fox: white hat- at large 1. dead 1 in custody

WBZ in Boston is wondering if the guy taken into custody naked, may just be a random guy, that they wonder if he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
See on my screen that a transit police has been shot and in serious condition

Does it say the cop was shot, or just injured?
I didn't think it was clear if he was shot or hit with an explosive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member