Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Keys‏@TheMatthewKeys2m
Bulletin put out as a precaution for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's car, Honda MA plates, 316-ES9, could be Manhattan bound - http://bit.ly/11o0H5i

Omg my SIL is in Brooklyn or manhattan courthoyse today. I cannot get in touch with him because no cell phones are allowed. But i'm sure they got the alert.

Omg my SIL is in Brooklyn or manhattan courthoyse today. I cannot get in touch with him because no cell phones are allowed. But i'm sure they got the alert.

Sending prayers their way!!

How the hell would this guy even get on an Amtrak train is my thought.

There are conflicting reports that there are multiple people being tracked.

Try not to worry. The routes between here and NYC have tons of cameras, and are very well patrolled and travelled. If he tries to drive it, I feel sure he will be spotted quickly. :hug:

A Boston University magazine did a piece on Tamerlan Tsarnaev trying to represent the US in the Olympics for boxing. Here is a link to the pdf of the magazine and the story is on page 11.

http://www.bu.edu/com/comment/library/downloads/2010_comment.pdf

So he says in that writeup that he will box for a passport... but is quoted by saying " I've don't have a single American friend, I don't understand tham" after living in the country for 5 years. So why would you want to stay here? Guess he wanted some infamy.

Could the brothers have thought he was an officer, and had weapons and thats why they made him strip naked. I don't understand why they had the poor guy stripped naked.

I believe it was the police that had the man strip. They didn't know if he was one of them and strapped with explosives. They dumped him out at a convenience strore. Everything was wild and crazy so that is what I believe is understood what happened. No definate answers yet from the police because they are busy. The guy was released.

How the hell would this guy even get on an Amtrak train is my thought.

There are conflicting reports that there are multiple people being tracked.

Just like anyone else, I presume? Does Amtrak check IDs?

debkotz2 ‏@debkotz2 4m
Boston hospitals in lockdown. Patients discharged can't leave; others can't come in unless via ambulance. MD's can't go or leave either.

7News ‏@7News 49s
SUSPECT VEHICLE DESCRIPTION: Mass plates: 316 ES9 grey Honda CRV, via CT state police

This is just so surreal to me. Who ever would have thunk a 19yr old kid could be holding over 1 million people hostage? :waitasec:

:thud:

I don't understand why they haven't shut the airport down yet. How are all the people coming and going coping with the shutdowns of mass transit and (some) roads?

Could the brothers have thought he was an officer, and had weapons and thats why they made him strip naked. I don't understand why they had the poor guy stripped naked.

Nope. LE thought he was a suspect!!! LE brought FBi to interview him in a van! This man was treated as suspect until FBI came in and cleared him as the hijacking victim. Poor man. I've seen footage of him naked. He was interviewed naked for over an hour. Now surely he is in hospital for shock and any other injuries.

He was held hostage for over 30 MINUTES!!! What was said and how did survive??? Poor man!!!

Folks, please don't post pictures of the little boy who was killed.

Let's show some compassion and respect for the family.

Thank you.

This is just so surreal to me. Who ever would have thunk a 19yr old kid could be holding over 1 million people hostage? :waitasec:

:thud:

I know, right?? It's got to be big to pull us away from JA!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy