Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is crazy.

How did they lose this guy? I mean, they (LE/Authorities) were right there - in a gun fight FGS with these guys. One was killed. The other one backed over his brother in a vehicle and left. So, how did they lose him? Didn't someone follow that vehicle?

I'm sorry - I just don't get it. How did they lose him? He was right there - and then he was gone.

Its crazy.
Maybe he went up into the (imaginary) mountains of Dagestan and Chechnia... :facepalm:

They lost him because they had no defense against his BOMBS.
They can shoot back at him, when he has a gun.
They can only take cover or run when he throws BOMBS.
So, that's how they lost him.
you can still follow a vehicle. Helicopters can keep an aerial view of the vehicle - we see that all the time with the high speed chases.

JMHO

jessica testa ‏@jtes 36s
5 minute warning for Watertown presser

They lived in large suburban houses with garages and basements...these two livedin public housing. What about the sudden influx of expensive shoes, etc. This was not a factor in Columbine. People living invery smallquarters notice nothing?

Section eight doesn't mean everyone lives in a big common room. I'm going to guess, based on neighborhood, they were in a triple decker? S they have their own apartment that occupies a floor of the house. They could easily keep that hidden if they had no friends over.

This is crazy.

How did they lose this guy? I mean, they (LE/Authorities) were right there - in a gun fight FGS with these guys. One was killed. The other one backed over his brother in a vehicle and left. So, how did they lose him? Didn't someone follow that vehicle?

I'm sorry - I just don't get it. How did they lose him? He was right there - and then he was gone.

Its crazy.

JMHO

I don't get it either. Like I said before, I don't get how this happened. :(

you can still follow a vehicle. Helicopters can keep an aerial view of the vehicle - we see that all the time with the high speed chases.

JMHO

The helicopter didn't get there in time.
By the time it got there they had lost sight of him.
Oh and he drove a few blocks before fleeing on foot.
LE also had to get their injured officer(s) out of there too.

Boston Suspect Will Not Be Taken Alive: Lanza

---- VIDEO ---- (3:02)

April 19 (Bloomberg) -- Jeff Lanza, former FBI spokesman, and Richard Falkenrath talk with Betty Liu about how the FBI operates in a manhunt situation as the search for a second suspect in the Boston marathon Bombing intensifies in the Boston area. They speak on Bloomberg Television's "In The Loop."

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/the-...n-bombing-manhunt-Pjo~kefTSKGVc4TpT5dj_w.html

Along these lines-- I just saw an interview with the mechanic who'd worked on one of the suspects' vehicles. The mechanic said the guy had $900 Louis Vuitton shoes.

Kind of odd that a mechanic would even recognize Louis Vuitton Shoes. They could be $15 knockoffs (I sure wouldn't recognize the brand or know the price).

The helicopter didn't get there in time.
By the time it got there they had lost sight of him.
Oh and he drove a few blocks before fleeing on foot.
LE also had to get their injured officer(s) out of there too.

That sucks. Where was the press when they could have been useful?

JMHO

I don't think they had all that available at the time of the first encounter with them. Big brother was shooting at officers while little brother drove away. jmo

I have ZERO compassion for these two, starting at the moment they began building deadly bombs in their basement. Too bad, so sad, they had hardships growing up. Who didn't? My dad died a painful death from cancer. I did not blow innocents up in response. My grandparents came here to California,penniless from the dustbowl, and scrimped and saved, and were treated like dirty hillbillies for years. Does it give me the right to blow up my community?

I have NO SYMPATHY, NO COMPASSION for these two monsters. The older one has a three yr old precious baby girl, and he could build these vicious weapons while she slept peacefully upstairs? I am sorry, but I am not going to throw either of them a pity party. They chose EVIL. I am not going to commiserate with them.
Great post!

My family was in the OKC bombings. Today is the anniversary. We, and the lives of every victim, have changed forever. It was not our CHOICE! To have someone choose your lives path, due to their own hatred and violence is hideous! I do not feel one ounce of sympathy for either of these two terrorists. All my thoughts, energy, pity, sympathy is for the VICTIMS of their horrible acts. Trust me, this is terror to the families, LE, and Boston. :furious:

I pray the last one turns himself in, but he won't. He's going to try to kill as many people as possible. I do have a slim hope he might turn himself in, because it sounds like he may have HAD some good qualities.

Sorry for the rant, but I am pizzed off today. Sick of these people inflecting their hatred into other peoples lives. Sick of the terrorists getting all the media attention. Sick of people having pity for these terrorists, who ruin lives, innocent lives! Whatever their beef is with life, government, pitiful childhoods, and every other excuse they try to use, there is NO excuse for violence, blowing people up. They get nothing from me. Saving it for the ones who deserve it. The true victims.

Kind of odd that a mechanic would even recognize Louis Vuitton Shoes. They could be $15 knockoffs (I sure wouldn't recognize the brand or know the price).

If he didn't know the brand he wouldn't have been able to use its name. Just because he is a mechanic doesn't mean he can't recognize the shoes.

Interesting. Just heard on CNN that the 19 yr old went to Dartmouth and is still registered there. Yet, his older brother went to a community college. Dartmouth ain't cheap - which might go along with the Louis Vuitton shoes. Where did he get his money? I heard today that they (bros) were broke and therefore, couldn't flee. But now I hear one went to Dartmouth.

This is nuts...

JMHO

That sucks. Where was the press when they could have been useful?

Some were there, the Boston Globe I believe?
It happened FAST.
We only just happened to catch it listening to the scanner.

The media took a helluva lot of heat recently for reporting erroneous information.

Now, we have LE giving information to the media regarding explosives being found in the suspects' Cambridge apartment, and now LE seems to be retracting that information.

If LE is going to give info to reporters - they need to make damn sure the info they give the media is accurate, otherwise, the public will lose faith in the info LE releases.

Interesting. Just heard on CNN that the 19 yr old went to Dartmouth and is still registered there. Yet, his older brother went to a community college. Dartmouth ain't cheap - which might go along with the Louis Vuitton shoes. Where did he get his money? I heard today that they (bros) were broke and therefore, couldn't flee. But now I hear one went to Dartmouth.

This is nuts...

JMHO

I believe he had a scholarship.

This is nuts...

JMHO

No source at the tip of my fingers but IIRC the younger brother had a wrestling scholarship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy