Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and now it comes out that the FBI interviewed the older brother 2 years ago on behalf of the Russian FSB (formerly known as the KGB).

Putin said today that he offering us "whatever it is we need" to get to the bottom of this in regards to any connection to Chechnya.

I had a thought that Russia was a foreign country asking FBI to look into it.
There is a long standing conflict between Russians and Chechens.

Honest question...so even after the Father left this country,we have a taxpayer obligation to continue to support his two adult healthy sons...one of whom is 27...based on the fact that no one is working????

How long could the 27 year old be supported by us...with no obligation to provide for himself...based on his Fathers lack of income?

I don't know that 27 year old was supported by anybody. He was supposedly married and living with his wife.

Honest question...so even after the Father left this country,we have a taxpayer obligation to continue to support his two adult healthy sons...one of whom is 27...based on the fact that no one is working????

How long could the 27 year old be supported by us...with no obligation to provide for himself...based on his Fathers lack of income?

This is very interesting.
How or why is the older brother allowed to stay in America without a student visa, work visa? Why are they receiving Section 8 assistance?
FBI dropped the ball a few years ago.

And what happened to his body then? I am sure police are searching holes somone could crawl into.

He can be anywhere, Police cannot literally search every nook and cranny.

Dorner hid right under the PD's nose for a couple days in an area they heavily searched

So the dead suspect had called his uncle at 7:05pm last night. Which uncle did he call? Surely not the one that called them losers as he said he hadn't seen them since 2007??

Thank you to whomever relayed about him being injured. I suspected he had to have been. he would have to have bled profusely by now and be somewhat disoriented. Without food, water and shelter - he won't last too long. I'd rather he get taken alive and provide insight than die on the streets. We aren't guaranteed he'll talk but something says "young, dumb and running scared", to me.

If he was shot and wounded then I think there are two likely scenarios:

One, he slinked away into a hidey hole somewhere and died from his wounds.

OR, someone is helping him by caring for his wounds and feeding and hiding him.

If he was wounded, I cannot believe he is all alone somewhere and still alive, unless he has some help. JMO

To my fellow WS member living in the greater Boston area:

1. How safe do you feel right now?

2. Do you feel confident right now that the other terrorist will be apprehended soon?

3. Has your confidence been shaken in the ability of LE to apprehend this terrorist before anyone else may possibly be killed?

1. I feel fine. However, I've also lived overseas where nationalistic violence occurs pretty regularly, so I guess my world hasn't been rocked quite as hard as some of my more naive fellow residents. (Don't get me wrong. It's awful! I just mean that I am not processing this kind of violence for the first time in my life.)

2. Ehhh maybe. He's young and probably pretty stupid, so I bet they will, but who knows. We're probably too busy putting 80 year old grandmas through enhanced searches at the airport, though, just so we can make sure we're giving the appearances that we aren't targeting anyone, because that's super important.

3. I can't say I was wildly confident to begin with, unfortunately. I mean it sure seems like they are putting in more of a effort than I would have expected to see, to be honest, so that's a point for them.

He can be anywhere, Police cannot literally search every nook and cranny.

Dorner hid right under the PD's nose for a couple days in an area they heavily searched

Fortunately in THIS case LE searched ALL HOUSES.
Not just those that appeared to have been broken into or be occupied.

They did a much more thorough search in THIS case.
I think he just got out before they had a chance to do their search. :twocents:

This is very interesting.
How or why is the older brother allowed to stay in America without a student visa, work visa? Why are they receiving Section 8 assistance?
FBI dropped the ball a few years ago.

Because he didn't need a student or work visa. He came on a refugee visa-at leas that is my understanding of it. One doesn't need to be working or in school for that.

So the dead suspect had called his uncle at 7:05pm last night. Which uncle did he call? Surely not the one that called them losers as he said he hadn't seen them since 2007??

Where did we see that dead suspect called his Uncle?
(Presumably BEFORE he was dead suspect.)

Yes, Bessie. WHO saw them last, before the marathon? WHO saw them after the marathon? I read on DT's suspect wanted poster that his last known address is 410 Norfolk Street in Cambridge, Apt #3. Is this where he was living and was he living with his now dead brother? When I check that address, two other names come up for that apartment at that address. What's up with that? JMO

I have got to believe that Homeland Security scooped up those roommates already. I hope so anyway. It does not mean they are guilty of anything, but they should be held in safety somewhere, for their own security as well. JMO

I wonder if calling off the lock-down was a tactical strategy by LE. I'm starting to think they know where he is and are pretending to back off so he'll feel more at ease and make a mistake or so they can catch him off guard and avoid another shoot-out or explosion. I just find it so hard to believe that they would tell all Bostonians to go about their regular business knowing the situation is just as dangerous as it was at 4am. I think this might be strategic.

The family lived in the top flat of a subsized housing apartment.

They did not live in a "subsidized housing apartment" (i.e., government-owned housing). They lived in a privately owned home and received a rent subsidy that went toward the rent of that privately owned rental. Big difference in environment and surroundings (as well as privacy to do what one wants without excessive fear of being noticed) between a section 8 private rental and public housing. A section 8 apartment rental is just as likely to be rented by a non-section 8 recipient who will pay full rent out of his own pocket. Some landlords agree to participate in the section 8 program, but that does not at ALL mean their rental is designated from there on out as being specifically designated for subsidized housing recipients.

The son #2 (DT) had a prestigious scholarship.

There is nothing prestigious about UMass-Dartmouth. Nothing.

Shots fired!
CNN reporters on the scene heard them.
Said sounded like rapid fire.

And saw police cars flying by.

Interesting. All of the scanners are down and CNN is reporting hearing rapid-fire gunshots.

CNN reporting lots of gunfire heard in watertown

Perhaps authorities were basing their investigation on the target chosen, a large public gathering as opposed to a governmental/judicial office. Looks like they were on the right track.

Ahhh...good point that, hadn't thought about it but you are right. Domestic terrorists tend to target specific institutions, foreign terrorists target American's at random.

Wow...watching more of the bomber family interviews....very emotional folks! Very intense! I can kind of see how that might lead to extreme thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat