Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this baby face. Such a young guy. :( RIP :rose:

scollier-dl-2.jpg

Broke my heart all over again. Fought off a gusher of tears when I saw his picture today--the first I've had all week, oddly enough.

(I'm not unfeeling, really.:eek: I think I just have delayed reactions to things when it comes to breaking down.)

As an aside, I'd bet the congressional immigration reform proposal won't be gathering too much steam in the near future.

Because he didn't need a student or work visa. He came on a refugee visa-at leas that is my understanding of it. One doesn't need to be working or in school for that.

Doesn't he have to apply for naturalization as soon as he turned 19 in other words immediately?? His younger brother did then he turned 18.
Not sure he could stay without applying after 18.
Lots of questions that need to be answered. Obviously the background checks to become a citizen are not through even.
Surely background checks would include through searches of online interests, family members, extreme religious beliefs.

He can be anywhere, Police cannot literally search every nook and cranny.

Dorner hid right under the PD's nose for a couple days in an area they heavily searched

He was also an ex-cop. This is a 19yr old kid FGS!

5-6 hours ago (and the hole day) I was watching live news on nbc san diego and they said several times that there were some info that pointed to that the brothers had accomplices and that THAT was the reason the operation is THAT big.
Also that there was activity at the White House that pointed to that what is going on is much bigger and dangerous than what is beeing shared in the media.

Wheter this is true or not I can´t say? But I have to say that the ongoing operation seem not to fit one person beeing sought.

Seems like there is somthing to this info I posted earlier, this is SCARRY!!!:

http://www.interpol.int/News-and-media/News-media-releases/2013/PR050

19 April 2013 - Media release

INTERPOL issues global security alert in connection with Boston marathon bombings at request of US law enforcement authorities

Public worldwide urged to provide FBI with any relevant information

LYON, France – INTERPOL has issued an international security alert, or Orange Notice, detailing the features of the improvised explosive devices used in the Boston marathon bombings to assist law enforcement across its 190 member countries detect any similarly configured bombs.
The INTERPOL Orange Notice, requested by the US authorities, contains photographs of the devices and identifying information including the fingerprints of the two suspects, 19-year-old Dzhokar Tsarnaev, currently being sought by authorities in the US, and his brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev, aged 26, who died after a shoot-out with police in Boston in the early hours of Friday.
A public version of the Orange Notice – with confidential police information removed – is also being made available by the world police body.
“The decision by the FBI and US authorities to request an INTERPOL Orange Notice will enable police services and other law enforcement agencies around the world to advise US law enforcement authorities whether they've come across similarly designed devices in their own investigations,” said INTERPOL Secretary General Ronald K. Noble.
“Equally as important is the decision by the INTERPOL National Central Bureau in Washington to authorize a sanitized version to be circulated to the public, as their vigilance can be essential in alerting law enforcement to potential threats.
“One of INTERPOL’s core missions is to ensure that national law enforcement authorities have the information they need to help protect their citizens from any threats, and we will continue to liaise closely with each of our member countries during this investigation,” concluded the INTERPOL Chief.
According to US law enforcement authorities, the two devices which exploded on Monday were concealed in backpacks and placed near the finishing line of the Boston marathon. The terrorist bomb attacks resulted in the death of three people, including an eight-year-old boy, and injured more than 170 others.
Issued by the Command and Coordination Centre at INTERPOL’s General Secretariat headquarters in Lyon, all member countries have also been requested to circulate the Orange Notice to relevant law enforcement agencies in their countries, and to share any information on the suspects and modus operandi with the FBI and US law enforcement authorities.
Members of the public with information about the suspects or the devices used are advised to  contact the US Federal Bureau of Investigation as indicated on their web page and news alerts.
Created in 2004, the INTERPOL Orange Notice is used to warn police, public entities and other international organizations of potential threats related to disguised weapons, explosives and other dangerous materials. It can also be issued by the General Secretariat for any act or event which poses a risk to the safety and security of citizens around the globe. To date, nearly 200 Orange Notices have been issued.

I'm fearing someone else found him and he's being held until a reward is promised for his capture.

Massive explosions in watertown being reported gunshots and body found..

So the dead suspect had called his uncle at 7:05pm last night. Which uncle did he call? Surely not the one that called them losers as he said he hadn't seen them since 2007??

An uncle in the Boston area:

snipped

On Thursday night Alvi Tsarni received an unexpected phone call from his nephew, Tamerlan Tsarnaev. The pair had not spoken for four years because of a family dispute but Tamerlan had a simple request of his uncle. He said: “Forgive me.”

snipped

Asked about the phone call from Tamerlan, Alvi Tsarni, who spoke in halting English at his home in the Boston area, said: "Yesterday he called me and said 'forgive me, from now we will be together forever'. If he did this, I'm sorry. It's crazy. It's not possible. I can't believe it."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a-wrestler-both-were-terrorists-8580934.html

Gunshots happening now in Watertown during Drew Griffin's LIVE report. Sirens...

Just after announcement made that it was okay to get out of houses.

More sirens, speeding LE!

CNN live on TV right now.

Doesn't he have to apply for naturalization as soon as he turned 19 in other words immediately?? His younger brother did then he turned 18.
Not sure he could stay without applying after 18.
Lots of questions that need to be answered. Obviously the background checks to become a citizen are not through even.
Surely background checks would include through searches of online interests, family members, extreme religious beliefs.

If we are talking about an older one-as I read he didn't even come to US until he was 20. So how could he apply for naturalization as soon as he turned 19? Also the older one didn't become a citizen, only the younger one did.

oh no... just when I decide to take a nap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat