Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TV reporter says that as soon as the shelter order was lifted and presser ended, the helicopters went back up flying low with lights... Soy ds like they were trying to flush him out.

Honest question...so even after the Father left this country,we have a taxpayer obligation to continue to support his two adult healthy sons...one of whom is 27...based on the fact that no one is working????

How long could the 27 year old be supported by us...with no obligation to provide for himself...based on his Fathers lack of income? The brother was inand out of this school and this country...why is he not expected to WORK?

IMO, too many people are suffering today...too many in real need...that I do believe everything we discover about these two...bears close examination and just as much political discussion as any of the other topics being pushed.

The Americanpeople deserve an honest accounting of these programs. And honest answers about why these guys were allowed to stay and be on the take while they planned for terror.

Wasn't the 27-year-old married with his own child? What does his father's income have to do with his own family income, which would be used for benefits?

I can't stand to see poor people vilified over this guy's actions. What needs to be honestly accounted for, in my opinion, isn't how this guy or his family obtained Section 8, but how they were able to obtain massive quantities of smokeless explosive powder and a 9mm... and if they were able to do so legally, then maybe we need to look at those laws, because Welfare didn't kill anyone. Two twisted men did.

I'm catching up with stuff I missed overnight - around 50 pages. I've got no hope!

Mother doesn't believe they did it .. saying were good boys.....
I think the poor mother is probably in shock. There are different stages of grief and we all go through them - remember her son just died, and while we revile him as a disgusting murderer, she's probably remembering when she was pregnant with him, when she gave birth and gave him his name, she's probably thinking of his first steps, his first day of school ...

The stages of grief are universal and are experienced by people from all walks of life.

1. Shock and denial.
2. Anger.
3. Bargaining.
4. Depression.
5. Acceptance.

Just saw 2 police officers fist bump... I hope this is good news! haven't caught up yet. Just turned on the TV

The voice that is clearly missing in the media is the wife of Suspect #1, TT. Where is she? Have they located her? Why haven't they interviewed her? Suspect #1 married and reportedly had a child with her.
Hopefully she's only talking to the authorities, not the media.

Wasn't the 27-year-old married with his own child? What does his father's income have to do with his own family income, which would be used for benefits?

I can't stand to see poor people vilified over this guy's actions. What needs to be honestly accounted for, in my opinion, isn't how this guy or his family obtained Section 8, but how they were able to obtain massive quantities of smokeless explosive powder and a 9mm... and if they were able to do so legally, then maybe we need to look at those laws, because Welfare didn't kill anyone. Two twisted men did.

:goodpost:

Just got off phone with my deaf daughter who was going crazy because CNN online lost it's CC so I was keeping up to date and while we were talking she told me she actually had a friend for her time at Gallaudet University who was at the finish line on Monday with her husband but they were far enough away they didn't get hurt, plus the poor girl lives in Watertown..

Really can't imagine being deaf and going through this without hearing what is happening..
And I am shocked that this tragedy actually hits kind close to home...

His mother is in denial, but when she says they would have told her. No, I don't agree, my boys tell me everything (almost) but there are things that come out years later usually that they held back. I feel for her, but I feel she probably had no insight. However, did she live in the home with them? The home that had explosive devices? A mother that is in tune with her home and her kids might not get the truth from the kids, but would notice odd materials in their room/garage/shed...IMHO
I agree.

Also, remember that she's living in a country on the other side of the world to them. She didn't live with them and hasn't seen them for a while. If, as speculated, her sons have gone through a lot of changes in the last year she probably has NO idea what they've been thinking thinking and doing. She wouldn't have the chance to notice those changes and she's probably clinging to her former knowledge of them.

I don't know why, but I hope they don't kill him.

Different uncle. The uncle that called them losers lives in Maryland.

I listened to his remarks. From what I ascertained, he called them "losers" in regard to the "types of people that terrorize other people." In other words, he said that if his nephews bombed the Boston Marathon, then, they would be "losers" and the type of people that couldn't "settle" and be at peace with themselves and hate other people.

He said their relationship prior was "strained" -- I'm only saying this because it seems like the Uncle's use of the word, "loser" is not being taken into the context of what he was saying.

IMO

He was also an ex-cop. This is a 19yr old kid FGS!
Age has nothing to do with this. smart enough to build bombs, implement a plan and execute the plan.

He's not a kid by any definition of the word

I don't know why, but I hope they don't kill him.

The only reason I want him alive is to hear his motivation... other than that a long trial will be even more painful for all the victims so in that regard it'd be best if he died...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV