Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNBC live coverage: There is no sense of urgency. They are in control. They will take their time.

I don't think they will shoot him unless he starts blasting or has a bomb. No way to know if this is him or some homeless person in a covered boat.

Fox just said suspect is in the boat and alive, refusing to come out.

They are trying to negotiate with him. Sheesh surely this kid has the brains to realize he does not want to be taken alive right? Best case scenario he will end up in SuperMax for life.

I wonder if he is luring them closer. Surely he doesn't plan to surrender.

I look at his photo and it's frightening because he does look "normal" and "innocent". I might have sympathy for him for a split second until I remember that he sat a bomb at the feet of Martin Richard and his two young siblings. He looked Jeff Baumann [sp?] in the eyes and left a bomb and proceeded to detonate it. I can see that he doesn't look evil but actions speak far louder than words, in my opinion.

LE is "waiting him out." Sun is setting; suspect may be hoping for protection of darkness for escape.

CNN is not sure if suspect is alone or not (no info on this, yet).

They are trying to negotiate with him. Sheesh surely this kid has the brains to realize he does not want to be taken alive right? Best case scenario he will end up in SuperMax for life.

I wonder if he is luring them closer. Surely he doesn't plan to surrender.

I was thinking that same thing (praying it's not so). Luring them into a sense of control to try something else? A bomb? :praying:

Realize there are other folks watching this too, likely folks that hope he will end it and NOT talk. They are sweating right now. The authorities would like to take him alive if possible (obviously).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV