Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is completely nerve wracking... I can't escape it. Glued to the scanner, to the threads to the tv... Praying they get this kid alive, and the families he has devastated can seek Justice. Death is too easy of a way out.

The father in Russia is getting ready to come the the USA to "look for justice."

(Live CNN.)

We should allow him to come to the USA? Maybe he could ask Putin for help, LOL

Putin already called Obama with condolences.

The Command Center is on Arsenal Street. CBS Boston has several reporters out, at the scene.

IMO he won't be taken alive. They may want him alive but as soon as he agreed to build the bombs he knew what the deal was.

Plus his brother is already in the afterlife.

wfgodot's post:

THANKS to everyone providing the updates.

And I second that emotion!
Thanks, EVERYONE of you..... so much!!

Between this and the TA trial thread the mods are working overtime!!!

THANK YOU MODS!!!!!!!

IMO he won't be taken alive. They may want him alive but as soon as he agreed to build the bombs he knew what the deal was.

I think he's scared. He knows they are there and is moving little. If he wanted to kill himself he would have done it.

Responding urgently but being careful. More Law enforcement arrives.

While I find this whole situation devistating, I hope it also sends a message to those thinking of trying anything. We will hunt you down, we will find you.

I am only 50 miles north of Boston and this has affected me more than you will know. I have so many friends that live in that great city and I enjoy visiting that city.

I think he's scared. He knows they are there and is moving little. If he wanted to kill himself he would have done it.

I think so also or else he is trying to still play out evil ways thinking he can hurt more people trying to be clever and lure the officers closer or something. I'm glad there proceeding with extreme caution bless all of those officers who have worked so hard.

TV news is saying that police aren't going to move the body yet, because of concerns about explosives.

This is what I am hoping. Hes cowering right now in a boat. Maybe he has nothing left to do any damage with...

Coward

He doesn't want to kill himself but I think he will before this is over.

I am surprised he is still alive, didn't they shoot him already? Sheesh were they aiming to lightly graze him?

Hello. I didn't know WS had a discussion area about this. I've been listening to the scanner and live reports since last night at around midnight or so.

Just heard there's still movement by the suspect in the boat.

Maybe he did shoot himself - weren't there a lot of gunshots a short while ago? Maybe he was still able to move around for awhile.

LE is at tactical advantage:

1. multiple flashbangs brought in to deafen/disorient subject as needed

2. descending darkness can also be a plus; teams have night vision goggles available, so lighting can be adjusted to total blackout, even, if LE thinks it's to their advantage.

Priority is to get him out alive and see him go to trial; considered a "treasure trove of information"

Anderson Cooper now has okay to admit the suspect is in a boat, "in drydock" (on a trailer--they just showed the photo), with a 40-gallon gas tank.

*Family with about 10 children evacuated from their house. Man confirmed that there is a boat in their backyard. (Camera showed it up on its trailer on driveway in back in front of garage.)

(CNN Live)

I wonder what he would do if they ran a fire hose into the boat and started filling it with water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV