Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, this is going on a lot longer than I expected. You'd think it was a war.

NONE of the MSM sources I am listening to are reporting that anyone is dead.

Scanners are better than MSM as they are the real live source. Even they make mistakes at time, esp in such fluid situations.

CNN is like...there might be a boat....meanwhile Fox News has an image of the house and boat with a big arrow pointing. LOL

NONE of the MSM sources I am listening to are reporting that anyone is dead.

Indeed! I went to bed at 1.30am here in Australia, it is now 10.13am and here I am back glued to this situation. I had to pull myself away to go to bed, and thought I would wake up to it over.

Dang media, get out of the way and let the cops do their job.

I haven't seen any news that says he's dead. Where are you getting this info?

Indeed! I went to bed at 1.30am here in Australia, it is now 10.13am and here I am back glued to this situation. I had to pull myself away to go to bed, and thought I would wake up to it over.
Weekend sunrise is now flashing 'unconfirmed' reports, but gave 'breaking news' about 5 minutes ago.

And now weekend sunrise is saying the police are 'typically' tight lipped and have said he's NOT dead. They, of course, can't give more detail.

Sorry folks!

Okay everyone the HS he went to was Cambridge Rindge and Latin. I thought it was a private school, but it's actually public.

I haven't seen any news that says he's dead. Where are you getting this info?

They are unsure they found someone in the boat. There is blood on the scene. but unsure they are moving

I understand that some people like being on the scanner thread. I don't.

The MSM also listens to scans, and often waits a bit before reporting. So, I can wait. I like pictures.

CNN Live showing home in neighborhood with even address printed above camera shot (xx Franklin St.). White house with driveway alongside leading up to a backyard garage. In front of the garage is covered boat, appears to be "shrink-wrapped in some plastic".

LE yelling at suspect to come out (3 minutes ago); floodlites on boat. Person either inside boat or near it. Looks like a speedboat, (maybe 15-20 foot long?).

Media being pushed back, now. They could not hear a response from suspect. Flashbangs have been used (prior to media's arrival).

(CNN Live)

It's just too hard to rely on any news network. They are always jumping the gun and making statements before it's verified.

Don't discuss scanner thread posts here please. Just go to that forum. And if you don't want to go there, that's fine. There's a lot of news reporting to discuss here. I just got off the phone with my mom and she told me some things being reported on the news that's very interesting!

On ABC, they said the boat is the owner's pride and joy and now it's all shot up with bullet holes, for example.

Boat is 1/2 mile from Memorial drive. Owner noticed blood.

Per CBS Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member