Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing! Suspect #2 alive and in custody. Don't know condition he's in. They're sending a medic to him :)

NBC News - live tv

7 news, live broadcast, UNCONFIRMED:

3 other suspects taken into custody regarding Monday's bombing (let's hope this is true so that we get more information in case this guy is dead).

and

Negotiators have arrived on the scene.

Whats everyones opinion on the suspect, does he want to live? I hope now that they have him he doesn't try committing suicide.

Sounds like he's in custody, in back of police car

CNN

Fox showing the ambulance he is in. Saying crowd cheering! :)

just jumping off of your post: we do not allow scanner info here.. if what you are posting is a live broadcast please indicate this in your post. Thank you everyone

Yes, I'm aware of that. ;)

I've been posting (CNN Live) under my posts as often as I can remember.

I am a LE dispatcher. We only dispatch what is told to us. We sit in a little hole in the wall and cannot visually see what is going on. If we are given the wrong info to dispatch, then it is not our fault. We do the best we can in difficult situations.

O/T, but forgive me for throwing a huge heartfelt thanks to RT51!!!! Truly a lifeline to so many, and a tough job!

Bless you for what you do!
DD

What a relief to hear these men and women cheering!!!
Thank God. No more killings please!

Well, I am really happy people can go back to living their lives. I am not looking forward to seeing this monsters face on tv as we go through the years of his trial.

Whats everyones opinion on the suspect, does he want to live?
No.

Would you?

He's been brainwashed by someone, he's committed a heinous crime, his brother/leader is dead, he's alone and the world hates him, he's 19 years old, he knows he'll get the death penalty or a life of torture (from other inmates, not suggesting from workers) in a US jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV