Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he's hungry, thirsty, exhausted, frightened, and in physical pain. There, I said it.

Now make sure he does not die so he can can serve some hard justice behind bars!!!

Well done LE, FBI, volunteers, k9s!

No.

Would you?

He's been brainwashed by someone, he's committed a heinous crime, his brother/leader is dead, he's alone and the world hates him, he's 19 years old, he knows he'll get the death penalty or a life of torture (from other inmates, not suggesting from workers) in a US jail.

I don't have a answer about me I know I would never hurt or murder someone. I'm a lover not a mean person :) I thought he would have killed himself earlier when his brother was deceased. I think he wanted to live.

They have been in his computer for a couple of days have taken anyone who was friends with him into custody.

Link? They really took his friends into custody, just for being friends with him?

Even though this has been happening in Boston, I feel like we have all been under siege.

Thank goodness he's been arrested, and he is alive.

We all want answers, and he has them.

Several states away but all my neighbors and out talking to each other!!! People are so happy...
Mayor Menino, "We got him."

Well that was fast I just got on 10 minutes ago and it's over. However the healing has just started for the people who suffered injuries and the people who have lost their love ones in the Boston Marathon.

I don't have a answer about me I know I would never hurt or murder someone. I'm a lover not a mean person :) I thought he would have killed himself earlier when his brother was deceased. I think he wanted to live.

I can't pretend to know what's going on in his head either, just imagine from a completely different place.

I wonder if fight or flight kicked in.

You're right though, if he had a suicide vest on, you would have thought he would use it if he didn't want to live.

The suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings is in custody, according to Boston police.

The suspect was taken from a boat in the backyard of a house in Watertown, Massachusetts, authorities said.

Follow coverage of breaking news on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN's mobile apps.

Glad to see suspect arrested in title!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members