Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #5 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
speculation from my part but i have a theory to the shots fired. i think he unloaded his gun (after tearing a hole in the top of the boat cover) to basically say "i give up. i'm here." being too weak to move and all.

Toronto Star, BBm
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/04/19/classmates_bomb_suspect_was_on_campus_this_week.html
"Florida Addy, 19, of Lynn, lived on the same dormitory floor as Dzhokhar Tsarnaev last year. She called him “drug” — the Russian word for friend, pronounced “droog” — and said they would sometimes hang out together in his room.

She said she hung out with him and some other Russian students at an apartment in New Bedford, not far from campus. She said they would always speak Russian among themselves.

New Bedford police said the FBI took three people in for questioning after searching a housing complex Friday evening.

Addy said Tsarnaev was quiet, friendly and a little mysterious, but in a charming way. He usually wore a hoodie or a white T-shirt and sweatpants, she said".

Addy said she just learned he had a girlfriend who did not attend UMass Dartmouth. The last time she saw him was last week when she bummed a cigarette off him, she said.

“He was nice. He was cool. I’m just in shock,” she said.

To me, this has nothing to do with being "proud" or anything about this country at all.

It's 2 dummies who decided to murder 4 people and injure many others. One is dead, one is caught. That's all it is.

This is nowhere near September 11 and nobody even knows for certain what their problem was. If it involves this country, it's probably 2% extremism and 98% self-serving mystery reason.
I meant the people that fly flags. If you have a flag pole and fly our flag - well there are rules that go with that. One of them being if there is a Presidential order to put all flags at half staff - well you comply. Out of respect. All this week, it has bothered me seeing very few flags lowered around here.

I wasn't talking about the suspects at all.

If there was a tragedy, natural disaster, terrorist act here, or in your town and the President ordered flags lowered.......its just an "out of respect" type of thing.

Sorry if my post was unclear.

JMHO

has the photo of either suspect placing bomb down been published anywhere? is it on here somewhere? thanks!

Not sure if photos are that clear to show actual placement of the bomb, but the man who lost both legs said one of the bombers made direct eye contact with him as he placed the backpack down right next to him.

CNN reporting updates on the suspect's medical condition will be made by the FBI and not by the hospital.

Therefore, no updates at this time...

:silenced:

that twitter/statement was FAKE.
A lot of fake things have been incorrectly thought to be true in the past few days.

It's a good reminder that Twitter, Facebook and Reddit are NOT mainstream media and should not be regarded as reliable sources. They also shouldn't be linked, according to the rules.

Maybe I'm being cynical but that hardly sounds like something someone would tweet who's bleeding profusely, in serious condition, and hiding under a boat tarp from the over 10,000 LE who are hunting him down.

Internet troll/hacker/fake account, my guess.

It already has been posted it is probably fake!! But if the photo is real that shows him walking away from the boat, he didn't look like he was in very bad shape. I need to take a break from this.

Not sure if photos are that clear to show actual placement of the bomb, but the man who lost both legs said one of the bombers made direct eye contact with him as he placed the backpack down right next to him.

Thanks so much for that info!

WISE OLD OWL: KUDOS to YOU!

:rocker::rocker::rocker: This is one of my pet peeves, the absolute lack of respect for/to the traditions of OUR COUNTRY'S symbols! I don't GET IT!

you said: "Tonight I noticed that even our local chapter of the VFW doesn't have their flag at half staff".....THE VFW, for heavens' sake??? Those folks FOUGHT for our RIGHT to HANG it, just like my Dad, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins & Grands did in WWI, WWII, KW, & 'Nam.
"The fire department right next door - nope - still at the top of the pole".......the FD???, well there'd be some serious hose rolling, brass polishing, floor scrubbing @ my Granddad's Station over THAT oversight!

:twocents: :twocents: My guess: it's the short attention span, after all folks only provide 1 hour for the CSI/Law & Order story of the week to be solved, nothing is sacred because everything is "replaceable", tradition doesn't exist and expressions are WORDS not actions.

OR

maybe I'm just an old lady :facepalm:

I looked through all those pictures and I do not see him placing the backpack there. I just see him behind and the is backpack there.

The 2nd explosion (that suspect #2 DT was responsible for) was the one opposite the Lord & Taylor that supplied surveillance video that showed him dropping the bag off there. He's nailed. :)

Surveillance video from Lord & Taylor on Boylston Street shows a potential suspect, NewsCenter 5 has learned.

The department store video "has confirmed that a suspect is seen dropping a bag near the point of the second explosion and heading off," Murphy said.

Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metr.../19778450/-/idadl6/-/index.html#ixzz2QyDaFKEm
http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/metro/-Lord-Taylor-video-leads-to-identification-of-Boston-Marathon-bombing-suspect/-/11971628/19778450/-/idadl6/-/index.html

Hi everyone. I just got home from work (12 hours). Can anyone link me to a timeline or give me a quick update? I''m a nurse and wasn't able to see anything on TV and I really want to know how this all went down.I was online late last night, so it's really today I missed. I know the younger brother was apprehended.....just don't know the details. This thread is LONGGGG, you all have been busy!!!

Ugh. I am going to assume that they will make sure he is as far away from any victims as can be.

That unfortunately is not always possible. However, this kid was conscious and only required a face mask for oxygenation. So, I doubt he will be in the ICU post op. Most hospitals have a protocol for situations like this. He will be heavily guarded, even in the OR (IMO), which does not happen all the time. Sometimes the cops will be stationed outside the OR and handcuff the prisoner as soon as they hit the door of the OR going into Recovery. Admittedly, I have never been in the OR with a terrorist, only murderers on down. The victims of the bombing may know that this kid is there, but they will not have access to that floor or unit. JMO

Fox news is reporting that none of his immediately family here in the states called in tips that they knew who the suspects were in the pictures when LE needed help finding these people.

Originally Posted by Isabelle

Yes, this was the devastating finish line explosion (behind the flags), explosion #1, set off by suspect #1 (TT), who has now gotten his own brand of justice. The victim spent much time with LE giving a detailed description of TT, which helped them zero in on what to look for in the videos and photos from that area.

I'm just hoping that "this" doesn't turn out to be "state sponsored" - meaning these two acted pretty much on their own, not funded or aided or "sponsored" by any (of many) groups (or countries). Whether we will ever find out - probably not. Whether he decides to "spill it" or remain silent - we won't know.

And that's the scary part.

JMHO

I really feel terrible for that poor woman. I read somewhere else that she was living with her parents, so it was implied that they weren't together.

I hope the media doesn't hound her.

And I read that she was the one with a job, while he stayed home to babysit.

The 2nd explosion (that suspect #2 DT was responsible for) was the one opposite the Lord & Taylor that supplied surveillance video that showed him dropping the bag off there. He's nailed. :)

Sorry but that is not proof. The guy could claim he had no clue what was in the bag. He mite just go all out and say my brother ask me to help him on a spy mission.

Why is there no talk about the larger brother. Its allways about the small one. On the news. Family interviews....

I'm just hoping that "this" doesn't turn out to be "state sponsored" - meaning these two acted pretty much on their own, not funded or aided or "sponsored" by any (of many) groups (or countries). Whether we will ever find out - probably not. Whether he decides to "spill it" or remain silent - we won't know.

And that's the scary part.

JMHO

I personally don't think he's going to be a zombie like james holmes. I think because of his age and ease of corruption (most likely caused by his bro), he will spill a lot. My opinion of course.

Yes. Here: https://www.google.com/search?q=dzh...A&biw=1024&bih=644#biv=i|33;d|atPJUA7R7SBBcM:

DT is seen here behind poor little Martin, in front. This picture absolutely breaks my heart into a million pieces. :(

Welp, that does it for me. Any compassion I had after seeing him frail and broken in the arrest photo was wiped out by seeing him walking away while his backpack is sitting on the ground by that poor child and all those other innocent people.

I was glad he was taken alive but I really don't care if he lives ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr