Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st immed thought? dirty.bomb. <it's been too long

i DON'T KNOW BUT I AM THINKING MORE AND MORE THE BROTHER GOT
"BOMBED ON"oops capslock... at the marathon. I think he got hit with shrapnel and got the cr@p burned out of himself! -seriously COVERED from head to toe in..

Did we ever see video of TT AFter the bomb? no. just JT.
Is it possible he is the one we saw run with shredded clothes after bomb #2?
That is why they had to take the car right then with no headlights and bumpers.

What if it was TT sitting in that car and bleeding?
I am sure it will be checked.

Did JT hop in TT's car then run over him and wreck it?
The man who had been carjacked, nor anyone else for that matter, didn'r report anything about #1 appearing to be injured. I believe the only reason we heard so much about #2 since the bombing on Monday was because he had gone back to the campus and was seen by people on Wednesday acting very normal.

MOO

CNN saying suspect has injuries to throat, is sedated and intubated.

I'm thinking the arrest of the two friends and the two females left behind after the arrests? I'm wondering if one was his wife.

If on a 'mission' wouldn't he make arrangements for the wife and child? And if he went down, it is possible that someone doesn't want her to speak to LE.

Wife and daughter are reported to be at parents in RI. They have been there for months. Supposedly they haven't lived together for awhile and #1 was only going there on weekends.

Part of John Miller's background:

snipped

Director Robert S. Mueller, III is pleased to announce the appointment of John Miller to be the assistant director for the Office of Public Affairs. In this position, Mr. Miller will oversee the FBI's internal and external communications, including relations with the news media and handling of fugitive publicity, community relations, and other communications support. He will fill a vacancy left by Cassandra M. Chandler, who has been appointed special agent in charge of the FBI's Norfolk, Virginia Division.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/p...d-assistant-director-office-of-public-affairs

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-20121358/john-miller/
Yes, thank you. I am fully aware of his entire background. I still don't like him.

CNN saying suspect has injuries to throat, is sedated and intubated.

Sounds as if the report about a gunshot wound to the neck is correct. How else would he have throat injuries?

MOO

I'm thinking the arrest of the two friends and the two females left behind after the arrests? I'm wondering if one was his wife.

If on a 'mission' wouldn't he make arrangements for the wife and child? And if he went down, it is possible that someone doesn't want her to speak to LE. If there are others involved, she might know names etc.

She has already spoken to homeland security and is living at her parents house....well she was she may have left because of media releasing the information.

According to this she wasn't arrested, but spoke with them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...herine-Russell-converted-Islam-marry-him.html

Wife and daughter are reported to be at parents in RI. They have been there for months. Supposedly they haven't lived together for awhile and #1 was only going there on weekends.

Unless there is new information at some time, I refuse to believe at this point that the wife or her family knew anything of what TT was planning or doing.

MOO

That was what stood out to me when I read the article on the unsolved murders. I think that it was a female friend of Suspect 2 that remarked how Suspect 1 was unhappy about little brother smoking pot. If Suspect 2 had become extremist, maybe he wasn't happy about his only American friend / "best friend" doing drugs and therefore covered the bodies with the drugs as some sort of symbol.

Good thinking. Could TT's "best friend" have been the one who supplied DT with the weed, or at least have gotten him into it? That would explain why the weed and cash were left. The weed for obvious reason but the cash because it was dirty drug money.

I am thinking of the contrast of the aunt and the uncle. Aunt said she hadn't been in contact with the family right? Aunt is condemning, in denial, they were set up etc. Actually pretty much the norm for a person who doesn't believe or doesn't want to believe (maybe a little more public but norm for grief.)

Now in contrast. The uncle also says he wasn't in contact with the family didn't he? Yet he is speaking harshly against the nephews. Very outspoken. Very quickly accepting of what happened with the nephews of which he seemed to like at least one.

The video I saw, I would almost say he was attempting to stir up outrage. Maybe?

I think the aunt is denying the obvious and trying to blame everyone but her nephews. I see anger, not grief. Certainly no concern for the victims.

Uncle Ruslan seems to be calling them like he sees them. His nephews have stirred plenty of outrage all on their own. All MOO

Yes, thank you. I am fully aware of his entire background. I still don't like him.

Simply jumped off your post to link for others who may be unaware of John Miller's background with FBI.

"The most intriguing nugget from the big Boston Globe profile of the Tsarnaev Brothers (the brothers suspected of carrying out the Boston Marathon attack) is this one:

Gym owner Allan said that Tamerlan had once introduced him to an American, Brendan Mess, whom Tamerlan described as his best friend.

Two years ago, Mess and two other men were brutally killed in a Waltham apartment where they were found by police with their throats slit and their bodies covered with marijuana. The murders remain unsolved.
Nobody states that there's a connection, but obviously now everyone's wondering if there is one.

The murders were a big deal at the time, due to the disturbing, grisly nature of the crime."

http://www.businessinsider.com/murd...ston-bombing-suspect-tamerlan-tsarnaev-2013-4

~~~~~

"Tamerlan, by contrast, had seen his share of troubles.

Gym owner Allan said that Tamerlan had once introduced him to an American, Brendan Mess, whom Tamerlan described as his best friend.

Two years ago, Mess and two other men were brutally killed in a Waltham apartment where they were found by police with their throats slit and their bodies covered with marijuana. The murders remain unsolved.

Tsarnaev hadn&#8217;t been to Allan&#8217;s Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts center in years, instead going to another nearby boxing gym.

Until this month.

Allan, who is currently traveling in Thailand, said he got an e-mail within the past week saying Tsarnaev showed up at the gym acting rude and disrespectful, using other people&#8217;s equipment, walking on the mats with his shoes.

&#8220;It was a clear indication that something was up,&#8221; Allan said. &#8220;He was becoming a complete [expletive].&#8221;

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ger-sibling/UCYHkiP9nfsjAtMjJPWJJL/story.html

~~~~~
IMO, it is highly curious that the bodies of the best friend of suspect #1 TT along with two other men were discovered on September 12th, 2011. The date is interesting since the three dead bodies were found on Sept. 12th which could very well mean that they were actually murdered sometime before then, perhaps even on the infamous date of terrorism, September 11.

Pure speculation: Perhaps these unsolved murders were not drug-related as the cops seem to think and more in line with someone with radical extremist views having been insulted in some way and lashing out at these men. Perhaps TT was involved in the murders of his "best friend" and two other men in 2011. Perhaps that's why TT suddenly changed gyms after the murders... Again, pure speculation.

And of interest is he became a United States citizen. September 11th .

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

"The most intriguing nugget from the big Boston Globe profile of the Tsarnaev Brothers (the brothers suspected of carrying out the Boston Marathon attack) is this one:

Nobody states that there's a connection, but obviously now everyone's wondering if there is one.

The murders were a big deal at the time, due to the disturbing, grisly nature of the crime."

http://www.businessinsider.com/murd...ston-bombing-suspect-tamerlan-tsarnaev-2013-4

~~~~~

"Tamerlan, by contrast, had seen his share of troubles.

Tsarnaev hadn&#8217;t been to Allan&#8217;s Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts center in years, instead going to another nearby boxing gym.

Until this month.

Allan, who is currently traveling in Thailand, said he got an e-mail within the past week saying Tsarnaev showed up at the gym acting rude and disrespectful, using other people&#8217;s equipment, walking on the mats with his shoes.

&#8220;It was a clear indication that something was up,&#8221; Allan said. &#8220;He was becoming a complete [expletive].&#8221;

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ger-sibling/UCYHkiP9nfsjAtMjJPWJJL/story.html

~~~~~
IMO, it is highly curious that the bodies of the best friend of suspect #1 TT along with two other men were discovered on September 12th, 2011. The date is interesting since the three dead bodies were found on Sept. 12th which could very well mean that they were actually murdered sometime before then, perhaps even on the infamous date of terrorism, September 11.

Pure speculation: Perhaps these unsolved murders were not drug-related as the cops seem to think and more in line with someone with radical extremist views having been insulted in some way and lashing out at these men. Perhaps TT was involved in the murders of his "best friend" and two other men in 2011. Perhaps that's why TT suddenly changed gyms after the murders... Again, pure speculation.

What was the quote about not having an American friend?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I am thinking of the contrast of the aunt and the uncle. Aunt said she hadn't been in contact with the family right? Aunt is condemning, in denial, they were set up etc. Actually pretty much the norm for a person who doesn't believe or doesn't want to believe (maybe a little more public but norm for grief.)

Now in contrast. The uncle also says he wasn't in contact with the family didn't he? Yet he is speaking harshly against the nephews. Very outspoken. Very quickly accepting of what happened with the nephews of which he seemed to like at least one.

The video I saw, I would almost say he was attempting to stir up outrage. Maybe?

I think uncle wanted it clear that one should not blame religion, blame zealot who may use religion as a reason for horrible acts against humanity. My take on what [little] I've seen.

I think John Miller is full of it. And, for some reason, he really bothers me.

Any official word on Dzhokhar's condition will come from the FBI.

FBI PressOffice&#8207;@FBIPressOffice4h
Update: Hospital reports Boston Marathon Suspect condition for this evening: "Serious" @DMAnews1

Don't know if tweets are allowed. If not please delete.

gngr~snap

The man running away after the bomb was dressed in black top and shirt. Number one wore khaki pants.

As for his blood in the carjacked car they found after the shootout (which is the only car said to have blood in it at this time), they were driving two cars at the time of the shootout so his blood would be in the other car, his personal Honda not the one his brother drove.

I think his wounds were from gunfire directed at him during the shootout.
It's said he walked right out in the open to throw another one of the pressure cooker bombs at the police it failed then he ran out of bullets so they tackled him. Then his brother #2 tried to run down the police, they got out of the way and he ran over just his brother #1

There's been nothing suggested by any of the authorities to suggest he was injured in the Blasts on Monday and from the pic I saw there's nothing that seems consistent with an explosion

FBI PressOffice&#8207;@FBIPressOffice4h
Update: Hospital reports Boston Marathon Suspect condition for this evening: "Serious" @DMAnews1

Don't know if tweets are allowed. If not please delete.
If it's someone official like Police or FBI it's allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member