Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tiny, filthy apartment belongs to the mother and her two bomber sons, TT and DT. (MIL to the wife of TT)

I didn't read that the parents of the murderers are returning to the states. Do you have a source?

I read that sometime after the parents got divorced/separated, the dad returned to Russia for treatment of his brain cancer. Then the mom followed suit. Both had left the US sometime within the last two years.

bbm

Here is a link to that info

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ombing-suspects-mother-father-travel-U-S.html

This is confusing to me as well. If all of this happened, how did he climb out of the boat? Plus the picture of him on the ground doesn't look like someone who shot himself in the mouth.

Maybe before he got out of the boat, the robot beat the carp out of him and that part was edited out of the pics/film. I would be good with that!

One problem with the mother's story...

If the FBI knew where to call him then they knew where to find him. If they had his phone number they had his location.

LOL I know. Some people should just don't know when to keep their mouths shut.

One report in the last few hours said the angle wasn't right for death...that he has damage to his tongue and throat/larynx.

Prior to the shoot out, TT alledgely gets a call from the FBI, and tells them, *If you need me, find me*..

http://www.latimes.com/news/world/wo...,6590529.story

“He said he got a private phone call from [the FBI] and said that they told him he was under suspicion and should come see them.”

“ ‘If you need me, you will find me,’ he said, and hung up,”
progress.gif

That's what I keep wondering too.

How can a man have radical beliefs, plan a massive terrorist bomb attack, have multiple firearms and bombs and hide it from the woman he lived with? From what we have seen these people aren't living in rural properties or big sprawling mansions where you could maybe hide some of this stuff.

Since TT did not appear to have a job or go to school how did he support himself?

I do think she knew, if not details she knew something was up.

But my thoughts and feelings aside, he came from a very paternal society. Women aren't told men's business. Women aren't to ask about men's business. Women are to pay no attention to men's business unless they are told to do something. Not saying that is how it was with them, but it wouldn't be unusual.

I am very much questioning the "brain cancer" claim.

For the record, I don't believe the Canadian aunt, Tzar... mother, the Tsar...father, the "American wife, the sister in NJ/NY, the lawyer for KRT...none of them. I believe if they are telling the truth, as they see it, it is because TT & DT and possibly KRT lied to them. There is a lot of bending of the truth going on with the relatives and their associates, IMO of course.

If she knew nothing then why not be 100% cooperative from minute one. She is afraid of something.

I dunno about that. If I thought I was this closely related to a bomber I would be getting an attorney asap too.

Well, banking records and store receipts may explain who bought the pressure cookers. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it would be less suspect for a woman to go into a store and buy them as opposed to a 26 or 19 year old man.

I'm still blown away that the apartment wasn't deemed a crime scene. No yellow tape around it? So FBI gets in there on Friday and by Saturday and Sunday its free for anyone to go in and out? Maybe I watch too much TV,but don't they keep crime scenes restricted for a longer time period than a day? Where was the yellow tape and all that?

Are there photos of the apartment? I have seen written, "living in squalor". Thanks

I am not implying that I do not think these are the guys. But (!) has anyone seen or have a link to actual video they say they have of him setting down the bag.????

The FBI does. They have all the photo's the public submitted and all the video from area businesses , including the Lord & Taylor security video.

I dunno about that. If I thought I was this closely related to a bomber I would be getting an attorney asap too.

Yes, but if I knew nothing, I would be getting everything out to prove my innocence, too. Like bank and phone records...showing where I had been, etc
I would tell them everything I could remember in the last two-three years. I hope she does/did that and that she is helping the investigation.

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/w...AR-TSARNAEV-BOSTON-BOMBER-boat-arrest-pic.jpg

This is a very clear visual pic of the boat including a close-up showing blood.

There is blood visible on the trailer and perhaps the rail of the boat, but no massive amounts of blood apparent in the stern section of the boat, where DT was positioned.

These two images show the hull riddled with bullet holes and perhaps shotgun blasts. The tarp has been removed in these shots, and I don't know what else may have been moved (for example, the life jacket?).

The pix that have been released still don't make sense. I did watch the overhead footage in slow motion; in the thermal imaging, it does appear that the right hand moves to the head area. I don't see any burst of heat or sharp movement of the head.

Here, the public is at the mercy of the officials in terms of what is being released and/or reported.

Boston Marathon Bombing Suspects' Twisted Family History

http://abcnews.go.com/International...ects-twisted-family-history/story?id=19012097

He served his mandatory military term in the early 1980s in Novosibirsk, where he met his wife, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva. Her family was from Dagestan but she was in Novosibirsk to visit a relative.

The parents bought an apartment in Makhachkala, the Dagestani capital, with the hopes that their children would stay there whenever they visited.

Yes, but if I knew nothing, I would be getting everything out to prove my innocence, too. Like bank and phone records...showing where I had been, etc
I would tell them everything I could remember in the last two-three years. I hope she does/did that and that she is helping the investigation.

Well you are a bit more trusting than I am! I would be getting an attorney and wouldn't speak to the authorities without one.

Well, banking records and store receipts may explain who bought the pressure cookers. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it would be less suspect for a woman to go into a store and buy them as opposed to a 26 or 19 year old man.

Or if you take ones that are already in the house. I think there were two. One from the Monday bombing and another used on Thursday night/Friday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member