Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for this guy also, a nieghbor had told one news station (dont have link sorry) That was his life. He loved that boat. Most people (i know) that has boats dont carry insurance to replace the boat.

There were some tweets going around about people calling up and wanting to make donations toward this mans new boat. A local attorney here was said to be giving $1,000.00 toward a new boat.

I hope he gets it replaced.

I hope the guy that was carjacked gets a new car as well.
Don't think anyone would want to drive in a car with bullet holes and soaked in blood and ran over someone as well.

No one was near him, afraid he was strapped with a bomb. Hence the robot arm used to open the tarp to expose him.
I agree, and would love to see that , is he wobbly, what does he look like physically, etc.

DeLuca also offered new details on Tamerlan Tsarnaev's movements in the days after the bombings, saying the last day he was alive that "he was home" when his wife left for work. When asked whether anything seemed amiss to his wife following the bombings, DeLuca responded, "Not as far as I know." He said she learned her husband was a suspect in the bombings by seeing it on TV. He would not elaborate.

DeLuca said his client did not suspect her husband of anything, and that there was no reason for her to have suspected him. He said she had been working 70 to 80 hours, seven days a week as a home health care aide. While she was at work, her husband cared for their toddler daughter, DeLuca said.

"When this allegedly was going on, she was working, and had been working all week to support her family," he told the AP.

He said Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was off at college and she saw him "not at all" at the apartment they shared with her mother-in-law.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...speak-to-older-boston-bombings-suspects-wife-

~~~~
Sorry don't believe the wife at all. She and her 3-y.o. child lived in the squalor of an apartment with TT and she never saw DT and knew NOTHING was going on?

Didn't the FBI say that they found more bombs in that same apartment?

Also, her lawyer says TT's wife was at work all week, including Monday 4/15/2013. So who took care of their child while TT was bombing the Boston marathon?

I am confused about the mother-in-law. Are they referring to suspect#l's mother? I have read an article on-line that said the mother said she and the father were coming to the US. Are these two one and the same. If so, when did she go back to her home country?

JMO

I know the loss of the guy's boat pales in comparison to those killed or horribly injured/maimed in the blast, but I still feel bad for him. Many insurance policies carry an execption from coverage for loss incurred in a "terrorist activity." We dont normally think twice about things like that, because really, what are the chances. I wonder if the police or FBI or ATF, whoever it was that did the shooting have any compensation program. I don't know how that works.

I'm pretty sure he will be getting a boat and it will be bigger and better. In fact,I thought we already posted somewhere that someone offered to buy him one or something like that.

Maye they meant "apartment they ONCE shared with mother in law"?? :confused:

Plus the fact is if they had looked through their OWN FBI files and found them then they wouldn't have had to post their photos all over the news they could have just picked up these guys at their apartment (where they were apparently quite cozy and living life as usual, cooking dinner, going to parties, etc...).

If that had happened the MIT officer would not be dead.

I think it it this one fact that makes the FBI look incompetent.

I am confused about the mother-in-law. Are they referring to suspect#l's mother? I have read an article on-line that said the mother said she and the father were coming to the US. Are these two one and the same. If so, when did she go back to her home country?

JMO

The tiny, filthy apartment belongs to the mother and her two bomber sons, TT and DT. (MIL to the wife of TT)

I didn't read that the parents of the murderers are returning to the states. Do you have a source?

I read that sometime after the parents got divorced/separated, the dad returned to Russia for treatment of his brain cancer. Then the mom followed suit. Both had left the US sometime within the last two years.

Must admit that I am struggling to accept the credibility of some of the information coming forth.

As Tsarnaev was cornered on Friday, it was reported that the boat in which he was hiding was very bloody. Speculation was that he had been injured during the previous confrontation with authorities 16 to 18 hours earlier. Once the boat was surrounded, there was a reported exchange of gunfire. At some point negotiators were involved and the initial reports indicated that Tsarnaev did not verbally respond.

There is one still image of Tsarnaev climbing out of the boat unassisted; I am unaware of any other images. As he was being transported from the scene, initial news reports indicated a neck wound.

CBS’ “60 Minutes” reported the 19-year-old suspect was shot through his mouth and throat. On ABC’s “This Week,” U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee member Dan Coats (R-Ind.) said, “The information we have is that there was a shot to the throat. And it’s questionable whether — when and whether he’ll be able to talk again.”

Without a medical background, I am having difficulty believing that a person who sustained significant blood loss from injuries incurred more than 12 hours previously could then shoot himself in the mouth and throat and be able to self ambulate out of a boat sometime during the next 95 minutes.

I do believe that this young man was involved in the bombings, but I am skeptical of some of the information now being reported.
This is confusing to me as well. If all of this happened, how did he climb out of the boat? Plus the picture of him on the ground doesn't look like someone who shot himself in the mouth.

bbm

Obviously they did not watch him closely. But I'm a bit baffled that nobody in the FBI recognized him - surely they would flip through their files of suspicious people in Boston first? Surely they had a photo on file?

And the best face recognition "software" is still the human brain. Whether the images from the marathon were grainy or not, if they had a photo of Tamerlan on file they surely would have recognized him. Should have. MOO

I can't agree. Those first photos could have been anyone, they looked that generic. In fact talking with family, we all thought it looked like a couple of our cousins! When the better photos from the public poured in, then of course they became much more distinctive and identifiable.

And if this guy was not really on their radar for anything big, then it doesn't surprise me that no one recognized them right away.

TY verbonica. That's partly what has me puzzled .. the flip-flopping back and forth between Dagestan and Kyrgyzstan in the 1990s (fleeing Dagestan at one point, but returning there ... dunno, maybe due to the political climate at any particular time). Then to be shown leaving Dagestan for the US with siblings left 2500 miles away in Kyrgyzstan.

It isn't all that weird, you know. After the Soviet Union collapsed the situation in this area was horribly unstable. In 1994 the first Chechnya war began, and it affected strongly Dagestan. It was already a poor country, but the war made it even poorer, the Chechens at some point started to attack the areas bordering with their country (so the initial sympathy of the Dagestanians quickly evaporated, and you may guess that it wasn't easy to be a Chechen in Dagestan back then), and the gangs were ruling the rest of Dagestan. Extremely tough times. Many people fled Dagestan in mid 90s.

First Chechen war ended up in 1996. In the period from 1995 till 1999 there was kind of stabilisation, so it's easy to understand why Tsarnayevs returned to Dagestan. That was actually a bad move, because in the summer 1999 Chechens attacked Dagestan what caused the second Chechen war. I don't find it strange that Tsarnayevs fled Dagestan again, and ended up back in the Kyrgyzstan and then came to the US.

Jumping off your post. I agree that he is getting out, because of the very obviously ripped tarp.

There is helicopter footage released by the police of the robot ripping the tarp. It was intact when DT got in it.

http://youtu.be/Tbww32MG9AI

ETA: at one point in the footage you can see DT sit up and then move after one of the flash bangs hit the boat. He may have shot himself, but didn't hit anything vital. Stranger things have happened.

Quoting myself. I don't know if this has already been posted somewhere in the threads, as I haven't been able to follow as closely the last day or so. In the chopper footage, at about 2:53, the person in the boat appears to raise his arm to his neck and then a spot of heat appears behind his head seconds later. I saw it pointed out on a non-MSM site, that some think that is when he attempted suicide.

Has that been discussed already?

No, his mother. She must have lived with an older son and his wife before going back to Russia.

Yes, meaning not at the time of the bombing. Sometime in the past, they lived with her at the apartment, but then she went back home.

Ad at some point, Tamerlan's wife moved home to RI with her parents... Do we know for sure when her move to RI happened?

The tiny, filthy apartment belongs to the mother and her two bomber sons, TT and DT. (MIL to the wife of TT)

I didn't read that the parents of the murderers are returning to the states. Do you have a source?

I read that sometime after the parents got divorced/separated, the dad returned to Russia for treatment of his brain cancer. Then the mom followed suit. Both had left the US sometime within the last two years.

Sorry, I have read so much on-line and heard stuff on TV. Can't remember now where I heard it

JMO

This pic bothered me all weekend. If it is DT climbing out of the boat there is a conspicuous lack of blood or injury evident in the photo, nighttime or not. I haven't seen a shot of this with anyone else standing around the boat either.

I had wondered if this is an EMT or member of LE because it almost looks like the person is wearing a pinafore of some type in the photo.

I haven't seen any captions to this photo that say one way or the other who it is or when it was taken.

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/w...AR-TSARNAEV-BOSTON-BOMBER-boat-arrest-pic.jpg

This is a very clear visual pic of the boat including a close-up showing blood.

Quoting myself. I don't know if this has already been posted somewhere in the threads, as I haven't been able to follow as closely the last day or so. In the chopper footage, at about 2:53, the person in the boat appears to raise his arm to his neck and then a spot of heat appears behind his head seconds later. I saw it pointed out on a non-MSM site, that some think that is when he attempted suicide.

Has that been discussed already?

i saw that too in the video.

DeLuca also offered new details on Tamerlan Tsarnaev's movements in the days after the bombings, saying the last day he was alive that "he was home" when his wife left for work. When asked whether anything seemed amiss to his wife following the bombings, DeLuca responded, "Not as far as I know." He said she learned her husband was a suspect in the bombings by seeing it on TV. He would not elaborate.

DeLuca said his client did not suspect her husband of anything, and that there was no reason for her to have suspected him. He said she had been working 70 to 80 hours, seven days a week as a home health care aide. While she was at work, her husband cared for their toddler daughter, DeLuca said.

"When this allegedly was going on, she was working, and had been working all week to support her family," he told the AP.

He said Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was off at college and she saw him "not at all" at the apartment they shared with her mother-in-law.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...speak-to-older-boston-bombings-suspects-wife-

~~~~
Sorry don't believe the wife at all. She and her 3-y.o. child lived in the squalor of an apartment with TT and she never saw DT and knew NOTHING was going on?

Didn't the FBI say that they found more bombs in that same apartment?

Also, her lawyer says TT's wife was at work all week, including Monday 4/15/2013. So who took care of their child while TT was bombing the Boston marathon?

bbm, Thank You!

And I do not believe one word that comes out of the lawyers mouth.

If she knew nothing then why not be 100% cooperative from minute one. She is afraid of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel