Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent got that figured out yet either. I assumed the photo was of him crawling out. It looks to me like he is getting out as opposed to getting in. But you're right about the injuries not appearing right. Where is a link to the photo? I can't find it right now.

I feel sorry for that homeowner and his now trashed boat. Oddly, insurance may not cover that.

I feel for this guy also, a nieghbor had told one news station (dont have link sorry) That was his life. He loved that boat. Most people (i know) that has boats dont carry insurance to replace the boat.

There were some tweets going around about people calling up and wanting to make donations toward this mans new boat. A local attorney here was said to be giving $1,000.00 toward a new boat.

I hope he gets it replaced.

I don't believe the younger one was brainwashed by the older one either. His friends that go on and babble just how nice he was don't appear to have known him at all.
Very clear from his tweets he was not adjusting well. He wanted to get out of America.
I have no idea why the two of them couldn't have just gone back to their home country and stayed there.

I see him climbing OUT of the boat in the pic. There were authority figures standing around the boat looking at him in the same pic. So unless you're claiming people had been watching him climbing into and hiding in the boat, it has to be as is stated -- DT is climbing OUT.

I think he is clearly climbing out as he surrenders. Also, the boat cover can be seen torn. The infrared photo that shows him in the boat also shows the tarp/cover in one piece. The police can be seen using a remote arm to tear the cover to see inside. So clearly the photo of the suspect at the edge of the boat is of him surrendering to police and climbing out of the boat.

I think he is clearly climbing out as he surrenders. Also, the boat cover can be seen torn. The infrared photo that shows him in the boat also shows the tarp/cover in one piece. The police can be seen using a remote arm to tear the cover to see inside. So clearly the photo of the suspect at the edge of the boat is over him surrendering to police and climbing out of the boat.

Yes. That caption that the photo was supposedly of him climbing in comes from daily mail (and I don't believe daily male is known for its accuracy).
All the details of the photo suggest it is of him getting out.

Here is the photo.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-serious-condition-hospital-article-1.1322801

His images might not be visible cause he's looking down.

This pic bothered me all weekend. If it is DT climbing out of the boat there is a conspicuous lack of blood or injury evident in the photo, nighttime or not. I haven't seen a shot of this with anyone else standing around the boat either.

I had wondered if this is an EMT or member of LE because it almost looks like the person is wearing a pinafore of some type in the photo.

I haven't seen any captions to this photo that say one way or the other who it is or when it was taken.

I know the loss of the guy's boat pales in comparison to those killed or horribly injured/maimed in the blast, but I still feel bad for him. Many insurance policies carry an execption from coverage for loss incurred in a "terrorist activity." We dont normally think twice about things like that, because really, what are the chances. I wonder if the police or FBI or ATF, whoever it was that did the shooting have any compensation program. I don't know how that works.

Yes. That caption that the photo was supposedly of him climbing in comes from daily mail (and I don't believe daily male is known for its accuracy).
All the details of the photo suggest it is of him getting out.

Jumping off your post. I agree that he is getting out, because of the very obviously ripped tarp.

There is helicopter footage released by the police of the robot ripping the tarp. It was intact when DT got in it.

http://youtu.be/Tbww32MG9AI

ETA: at one point in the footage you can see DT sit up and then move after one of the flash bangs hit the boat. He may have shot himself, but didn't hit anything vital. Stranger things have happened.

Sure, lets blame and punish folks receiving public assistance for the actions of these two. :rolleyes:

There is a thread in the political Pavillion for these remarks.

no, I think the meaning is that TT and DT were financially supported by the US and still they chose to harm the US. and to criticize the US for its money and the people who have money, and to do them harm.

HEROES!! imo.

http://www.680news.com/2013/04/22/n...s-bloody-patients-poured-in-after-explosions/
"BOSTON – The screams and cries of bloody marathon bombing victims still haunt the nurses who treated them one week ago. They did their jobs as they were trained to do, putting their own fears in a box during their 12-hour shifts so they could better comfort their patients.

Only now are these nurses beginning to come to grips with what they endured — and are still enduring as they continue to care for survivors. They are angry, sad and tired. A few confess they would have trouble caring for the surviving suspect, 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, if he were at their hospital and they were assigned his room.

And they are thankful. They tick off the list of their hospital colleagues for praise: from the security officers who guarded the doors to the ER crews who mopped up trails of blood. The doctors and — especially — the other nurses"

This pic bothered me all weekend. If it is DT climbing out of the boat there is a conspicuous lack of blood or injury evident in the photo, nighttime or not. I haven't seen a shot of this with anyone else standing around the boat either.

I had wondered if this is an EMT or member of LE because it almost looks like the person is wearing a pinafore of some type in the photo.

I haven't seen any captions to this photo that say one way or the other who it is or when it was taken.

No one was near him, afraid he was strapped with a bomb. Hence the robot arm used to open the tarp to expose him.

Not sure if this has been posted (just catching up!) but thought it was interesting.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...w-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev.html?ICO=most_read_module

It's an article about TT's wife and how she allegedly changed after meeting him. I think it shows what a great manipulator TT could be on those around him.

I agree, TT brainwashed his younger brother into this jihah. As the uncle Mr. Tsarni said, TT wasted DT's life by getting him involved.

DT is young. Presumably the two brothers started changing within the past 2-3 years. So DT would have only been 16, 17 at the time. Very young, naive, impressionable. That's the age bracket teens start trying to "find" themselves and start questioning the meaning in life. It must have been hard for DT to forge his own identity when he loved and adored his older brother TT and bought into TT's jihad belief system.

The wife, I'm only going to say, love makes one blind...and for some who see no evil, hear no evil while living in the same tiny, disgustingly filthy apartment -- apparently deaf and dumb too.

I am HIGHLY doubtful that the FBI called this dude up to let him know he was under suspicion. Honestly, it makes me laugh, despite the serious nature of the crimes.

IMO, this guy was wanting to confess or boast about what he did - not being able to do that publicly without revealing himself, he starts calling family, and hinting about it. Saying sorry to uncle, telling Mom the FBI are calling him, etc.

Manipulative? Maybe trying to see if there might be a sympathetic relative for a place to stay and/or financial help? Or just to say "Goodbye." Knowing he was about to go out in a hail of gunfire & explosives.

What a total !

I know the loss of the guy's boat pales in comparison to those killed or horribly injured/maimed in the blast, but I still feel bad for him. Many insurance policies carry an execption from coverage for loss incurred in a "terrorist activity." We dont normally think twice about things like that, because really, what are the chances. I wonder if the police or FBI or ATF, whoever it was that did the shooting have any compensation program. I don't know how that works.

Really? Why would terrorist activity be excluded? Hopefully it's not the case for his insurance policy. But seriosly, with so many people injured, losing legs, etc, I am not worried over a boat.

Snipped and BBM I wonder if the agents who interviewed him have since transferred out of the bureau or to another city? Not much of an explanation I know, but I was trying to come up with a reason for the dithering and that's the best I could do. :desert:
Even scarier, they dont have files!

There's already been news that a fund has been collected for the boat-owner so he can purchase a new one and more.

So, it will be interesting to know if the wife, KRT, came home to an empty house and bombs and bomb components sitting everywhere. I wonder, did she eat dinner there with them that night? (4/15/2013)

AND, where was the toddler?

But the after shots has blood right there where he come out and blood down on the boat trailer, IMO is where he stepped out.

This is suspect #2, no doubt.

I am at work and shouldn't be on here... so I don't have time to search for a link... and I am not even sure I could find it if I did.
But, the first time I saw the photo of DT climbing at the boat, it was described as surveiilance video taken Friday in the MORNING. I think it may be from the home owner's security camera and it shows him climbing INTO the boat. But everyone including some MSM has run with the story that it is him leaving the boat, which does not jive with the photo taken of him in the ambulance, which shows his face all bloody as far as I can tell. Nor does it jive with the reports of his neck wound.
jmo.

The picture was not taken on Friday morning. The images shot from above, some of which are time stamped, show a robot cutting/removing the tarp/cover on the boat which was intact at the start of the sequence.

The quality of the image of DT climbing out of the boat is very poor, both in terms of resolution and lighting. It looks like flood lights were in use at the time this picture was taken, washing out details. One hand is washed out by the light, as are the details on the upper half of his hoodie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966