Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #7 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must admit that I am struggling to accept the credibility of some of the information coming forth.

As Tsarnaev was cornered on Friday, it was reported that the boat in which he was hiding was very bloody. Speculation was that he had been injured during the previous confrontation with authorities 16 to 18 hours earlier. Once the boat was surrounded, there was a reported exchange of gunfire. At some point negotiators were involved and the initial reports indicated that Tsarnaev did not verbally respond.

There is one still image of Tsarnaev climbing out of the boat unassisted; I am unaware of any other images. As he was being transported from the scene, initial news reports indicated a neck wound.

CBS’ “60 Minutes” reported the 19-year-old suspect was shot through his mouth and throat. On ABC’s “This Week,” U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee member Dan Coats (R-Ind.) said, “The information we have is that there was a shot to the throat. And it’s questionable whether — when and whether he’ll be able to talk again.”

Without a medical background, I am having difficulty believing that a person who sustained significant blood loss from injuries incurred more than 12 hours previously could then shoot himself in the mouth and throat and be able to self ambulate out of a boat sometime during the next 95 minutes.

I do believe that this young man was involved in the bombings, but I am skeptical of some of the information now being reported.
BBM Yes and unfortunately it is fueling the whack-a-doodle conspiracy theories. :whoosh:

Why is the complaint sealed? Why the secrecy? Haven 't we the right to know?

As far as I know (I could be wrong), all Federal Criminal cases are sealed, confidential, not public knowledge. They will decide what we need to know before, during, and after trial. Everything must be protected to insure a proper and fair trial.

Holy Crow!

I took a snapshot from the video that you provided above .. and to me, the "Naked" dude looks 100% as the older brother ... Here it is: ( no wonder the aunt ID'd "the Naked man" as her nephew)

-----

<modsnip>
-----

If it's indeed him .. WTF ?? .. He was alive then??

Unless it was some other guy that looked like him .... his double, lol :rolleyes:

You can see the true image behind look at the noses totally differnt.

That's the face of TT overlaid onto the naked man. It was edited that way to show the similarities. FWIW, I don't believe it's TT at all.
I ll go view it at YouTube .. (I like their screens better there) .. so will see what i think of it then :)

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-boston-terror-suspect-pals-article-1.1324099

Another question. We have been told that these two acted alone. Then why are they tearing up the drain pipes at the home of the arrested friends? Why bother..TNEY ACTED ALONE...or so the official spin of the moment says so.

Hmm, they are making sure that the other young men were not involved. They may charge them for helping to hide the younger perp. Looks like they are covering all bases, just to be sure.

I don't know about all the "spin" we are getting, so much is conflicting it is making my head literally spin.

Holy Crow!

I took a snapshot from the video that you provided above .. and to me, the "Naked" dude looks 100% as the older brother ... Here it is: ( no wonder the aunt ID'd "the Naked man" as her nephew)

-----

-----

If it's indeed him .. WTF ?? .. He was alive then??

Unless it was some other guy that looked like him .... his double, lol :rolleyes:

Not buying it from a fuzzy video even if I think it should be looked into. When I back the video up to other frames it doesn't look so much like him, e.g., 2:17. I can't tell the guy in the video looks hairy on the chest, but TT was. I do agree it looks a lot like him, esp sideburns, musculature and such compared to the 2010 photo, but the eyes and nose look different to me.

To me, the guy in the video does not look so much like the shots of the suspects at the Marathon:

Attachments

• gym%20partner.jpg
    gym%20partner.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 37
  • suspects-in-crowd-1.jpg
    suspects-in-crowd-1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 27
BBM Yes and unfortunately it is fueling the whack-a-doodle conspiracy theories. :whoosh:

And a great deal of distrust. Imagine what a lawyer like Jose Baez could do for Little Brother with all these conflicting stories! This might be one RICH and free Bomber after his trial.

People need to stop making up these fake videos, just takes up more of the Feds time and money as they have to check all the carp out and get it on record as fake. Especially with the auntie saying it is true, geesh, even though she has to know better. Feds need to be focused on finding more perps, not looking into kids videos.

The surviving suspect in last week's Boston Marathon bombings, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, "will not be treated as an enemy combatant" but rather will be prosecuted "through our civilian system of justice," White House spokesman Jay Carney said today. "Under U.S. law, United States citizens cannot be tried in military commissions," he said.

"The suspect made an initial appearance in the hospital room in front of a federal magistrate judge," Circuit Executive Gary Wente tells CNN. The complaint is under seal, Wente said. This initial appearance does not constitute an arraignment.

A moment of silence will be observed at 2:50 p.m. ET today, exactly a week after the twin explosions near the marathon's finish line that killed three and injured more than 170 others.

Get complete coverage of breaking news on CNN.com, CNN TV and CNN Mobile.

Since he won't be treated as an enemy combatant (Im assuming waterboarding is out of the question) can he still get the death penalty? Mass is a no DP state.

Also does anyone know if failing to commit suicide makes him shamed in his religon? I surely hope so.

I do think she knew, if not details she knew something was up.

But my thoughts and feelings aside, he came from a very paternal society. Women aren't told men's business. Women aren't to ask about men's business. Women are to pay no attention to men's business unless they are told to do something. Not saying that is how it was with them, but it wouldn't be unusual.

Are the cultures of the caucuses nations paternalistic? These women in the family don't seem like wilting flowers to me lol.

I think folks are again confusing religion with culture. Just because the family is Muslim, does not mean that they practice Islam the way, for example, it is practiced in Saudi Arabia. Religious practices vary widely from culture to culture.

Since he won't be treated as an enemy combatant (Im assuming waterboarding is out of the question) can he still get the death penalty? Mass is a no DP state.

Also does anyone know if failing to commit suicide makes him shamed in his religon? I surely hope so.
It is a Federal Case, not a State of Massachusetts case.

Hmm, they are making sure that the other young men were not involved. They may charge them for helping to hide the younger perp. Looks like they are covering all bases, just to be sure.

I don't know about all the "spin" we are getting, so much is conflicting it is making my head literally spin.

They cannot know for sure that these guys aren't involved until they complete the search and their investigation of them. There could be Al Qaeda manuals under the floor boards belonging to these guys for all they know....BUT instead of waiting, they have to hit the Sunday talk shows and say .".OH NO! they acted alone."After previous debacles of spin when things were said too early that proved incorrect...you would think caution would prevail.

Why the spin...why the rush? Investigate, search...then talk.

An eyewitness who observed the shootout from the window his upper level apartment described exactly the same as the Watertown police chief. TT rushed towards the police who subdued him and were trying to cuff him. JT drove toward the police who jumped out of the way. JT ran over his brother and the body was dragged approximately 20 feet. The naked man was the carjack victim. Police couldn't be certain at first that he wasn't an accomplice. I'll take the word of the witness and the police chief over the aunt's. All MOO

I thought the car jack victim was dropped off at the 7-Eleven?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

FWIW, going through a timeline and pulling out some of J_tsar's tweets, I find the following somewhat interesting, given he was only about 9 y.o. when his parents brought him to the US:

Year/Month/Day

20111024 DT makes his first tweet on the Twitter account

20120325 DT tweets re privacy .. roomie got himself a girlfriend <Note: I only include this as it relates to what his accommodation seemed to be at that time>

20120321 DT tweets he will go to his homeland this summer

20120314 DT tweets &#8220;a decade in America already .. I want out&#8221;

20120405 DT tweets &#8220;how I miss my homeland #Dagestan #Chechnya

20120614 DT tweets &#8220;no travels this summer .. my passports not going to come in time&#8221;

20120911 DT citizenship ceremony

Kind of negates that his brother was the only one with hatred toward this country.

If she didn't know anything, why would she hesitate in talking to the Feds?

Uhhhhh....what??? They told him he was under suspicion and should come see them? Really?

Did it cross their mind that if he IS THE BOMBER he is probably not going to come see them and tell them all about it? With all of the money that was being spent hunting these guys they couldn't have sent a CAR OVER to his place? It was local!

So not only are the Feds so stupid that they don't understand how a pen and paper work but now they are so stupid that instead of swooping down on a suspect without warning, to ensure he is not tipped off, right after a horrific bombing, instead the Feds casually call a suspect and warn him that they are onto him?

Does anyone truly believe this? You realize this is not how the FBI responds to an on-going terror situation? But we are going to believe a dead mass murderer over common sense?

I wish I can see a better video than that .. The REAL UNEDITED CNN video.....

They should definately have it .. even the CNN reporter was saying that they can't show the entire video .. cuz of it's (NAKED) content ....

But they should have it anyhow ..
I think they were reporting that they Naked Guy at the beginning was sitting on the curb and they questioned him for a while (or something like that)

If you don't know, 100% certain, that the person in the pictures is the perp - DO NOT POST THE PICTURES.

We don't need to be drawing attention to innocent people here, guys. You know the rules - verify it BEFORE you post it.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member