Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #8 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope no Mosque buries him in the States, what would happen then, if there was not a service what or how do they get rid of the body, just burn it.

Just wondering, thank you

If not claimed it will go to a pauper's grave.

It will get claimed in private. Just as Adam Lanza's body was claimed.

Watch your sources, people. If a story is true, you should be able to find it posted by a legitimate source.

Hmmm...just made a post and it was gone. Looking back I think I might not be able to post from the site I got it on, but at my first glance, I thought it was a CNN story, but I guess it was from somewhere else.

U.S. officials visit Northern Caucasus to talk with mother of suspected Boston bombers - news agency chief

http://rbth.ru/news/2013/04/24/us_o...o_talk_with_mother_of_suspected_bo_25379.html

US team questions Boston suspects' parents in Dagestan

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/us-team-questions-boston-suspects-parent/651302.html

Particular interest has surrounded a trip of around six months made by Tamerlan in 2012 to Dagestan and Chechnya.

The avowed aim of the trip was to obtain a new Russian passport which in the end he never picked up and US investigators want to find out if the real purpose was to make contact with Muslim extremists.

AP: Boston Marathon bombs triggered by remote control, officials say

Two officials on Wednesday told The Associated Press the bombs were not very sophisticated. One of the officials described the detonator as "close-controlled" — meaning it had to be triggered within several blocks of the bombs.

Both U.S. officials are close to the ongoing investigation but spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss it publicly.

It was not immediately clear what the detonation device was.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...bs-triggered-by-remote-control-officials-say/

Yes, but that is part of her culture. Deeply rooted. Much as I dislike it.

Mostly I think it is b/c the boys are expected to care of the mother when she is old. I feel sorry for the daughters now, mom will become a pain in the neck, as they are left with taking care of her. Ay yi yi, she will pester the carp out of them, imo.

I don't think both of the daughters marriages were arranged...as I recall when they went to one of the houses, the husband said he never met the family because he wasnt Muslim and they didn't accept him....or was that one of the aunts?....

I'm interested in the statement from the mechanic that these two guys had quite an assortment of luxury cars that they kept bringing in to his shop. Do they really have all these rich "turkish friends" as they explained to him, or is there something else going on here? Their story does not add up in so many ways. I hope LE is seeking out all these rich friends...and seeing if they exist...and if so, who they really are.

Another question: why is the media running pictures of the Second Bomber from years ago...is this trying to create sympathy for this "child?"

I don't think both of the daughters marriages were arranged...as I recall when they went to one of the houses, the husband said he never met the family because he wasnt Muslim and they didn't accept him....or was that one of the aunts?....

I dunno'.

Re: There are agencies that specialize in placing caregivers who spend an 8 hr. shift with the patient. There are at-home patients who require 24 hr. care. BUT I doubt any agency would be scheduling any one worker for 80 hours of work in one week. They would not want to do that because when a person works more than 40 hrs. per week it kicks in state and federal laws pertaining to Overtime.

It would be possible, however, to work for two different agencies at the same timein order to procure that many hours within a week.

In any case, I would imagine that by now the FBI knows exactly who the wife was working for and how many hours per week she worked.
---------------
I have always wanted to go to London. Retired now, I started to look into going on vacation to London. I found out that the airfare alone is almost $1,000. I am assuming the airfare to the country where the parents are located costs even more than that.

Where, exactly, was the money to pay for airline tickets coming from for these folks who were living in Section 8 housing and receiving welfare benefits coming from?
How were those tickets actually paid for - by credit card or by cash?

For how long has this entire family had more money than having a legitimate job would account for? I would think the FBI is looking into this also.
-----------------
The three murdered guys were into boxing and body building, right? The illegal drugs favored in this circle would be things like steroids and human growth hormones, not marijuana. And surely there are drug dealers who specialize in these types of drugs also.

I have no idea where you would be flying to London from, but I can tell you from Boston you can get to London for under 500 bucks, I have flown there for about 380 before, I have also seen tickets to Istanbul from Boston or that same price in January. So the prices change depending on the time of year. Flights can be had quite cheaply is my point. The hard part about an American flying to Russia is that you have to obtain a visa to visit before you leave, and once you have it, you have about a 3 week window in which that visa is good for. Of course TT wouldn't have had to worry about the visa issue.

I'm interested in the statement from the mechanic that these two guys had quite an assortment of luxury cars that they kept bringing in to his shop. Do they really have all these rich "turkish friends" as they explained to him, or is there something else going on here? Their story does not add up in so many ways. I hope LE is seeking out all these rich friends...and seeing if they exist...and if so, who they really are.

Another question: why is the media running pictures of the Second Bomber from years ago...is this trying to create sympathy for this "child?"

Agreed about friends.

I don't the the pics are to raise sympathy. I think once found, MSN releases them so the public can see them, sort of add to a fuller story.

If defense attorneys were showing them, then yes, the story would be to show how good he was, then his undoing.

I have a few questions, is the Father coming to the States to visit his living son
Does he know that his brother is dead
Is he aware that his life is finished, either the DP or LWOP

I am just wondering how much he knows about his situation, and my last question, has it been reported that any of his family, his sisters have gone to visit him.
Thank You

An interesting article from the Russian newspapers

http://www.sptimes.ru/index.php?action_id=2&story_id=37246

St. Petersburg Times

For Tsarnaev Brothers, Family Model Broke Down

MOSCOW — As more details surfaced Monday regarding the complex family history of the Tsarnaev brothers, suspected of detonating deadly bombs at the finish line of the Boston Marathon, the traditions of Caucasian families became a focus of inquiry into why Tamerlan and Dzhokhar may have turned into terrorists.

The Tsarnaev family moved from Kyrgyzstan to Dagestan in the 1990s and then to the United States in the early 2000s, apparently struggling to fit into a wide array of societies. In recent years, the parents of the two suspects moved back to Makhachkala, the capital of the Republic of Dagestan, leaving their children in the U.S. ...

But the brothers’ mother told ABC news that, “what Tamerlan said was law for Dzhokhar.”

Caucasian families are typically governed by a patriarchal model, and the younger brother’s loyalty to his elder sibling may have been strengthened by the pair’s separation across an ocean from their parents.

...But the brothers’ mother told ABC news that, “what Tamerlan said was law for Dzhokhar.”

Caucasian families are typically governed by a patriarchal model, and the younger brother’s loyalty to his elder sibling may have been strengthened by the pair’s separation across an ocean from their parents.

follow above link to finish article

disclaimer: I don't post this because I agree with it, I just find other perspectives interesting. Especially since this is a sympathetic slant.:anguish:

It doesn't really matter what the shoplifting STORY says, the documents are there, that's all that matters. It happened June of 2007. Long before she met Tamerlan.
and she was 17 at the time. has no bearing on this case whatsoever. Everyone makes mistakes at that age some bigger than others, don't need people dredging it up 6 years later in a unrelated news story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass