Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #9 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that investigators are interviewing everyone that came into contact with the brothers in the days surrounding the bombing in an effort to either discover or rule out the possibility of co-conspirators, accomplices or accessories.

Snipped up a bit..

Have no worries they are. And not just days surrounding the bombing, weeks months years.

This article is mainly about whether they had help or not, but hints that they have found the computer:

Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) said during an appearance on Fox News Sunday that it was too soon to dismiss a possible connection between the suspects and foreign terrorists. "Right out-of-the-box, U.S. officials unanimously are saying there's not foreign connection to this case when in fact the FBI just began its investigation into the case," McCaul said on Fox News Sunday. "They just got the computer. They just sent a U.S. team over to (the) Chechen region, and to Dagestan, to interview witnesses."

bbm

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...mbing-suspects-may-have-had-foreign-help?lite

Maybe they have but, if so, "they" don't seem to be sharing ;)
lol they never do....usually all the good stuff requires us to wait until a trial or a news agency going to court to get details released under the Freedom of information act

Huh? This is news to me: the writer of this article claims to have interviewed Misha who has been interviewed by the FBI and is cooperating with the investigation:. Is this a trustworthy source?

http://www.nybooks.com/blogs/nyrblog/2013/apr/28/tamerlan-tsarnaev-misha-speaks/

‘Misha’ Speaks: An Interview with the Alleged Boston Bomber’s ‘Svengali’

Phone number for that guy's name in RI also reverse checks to an educational organization in the Chestnut Hill neighbourhood of Boston, just north of Boylston St.

ETA: Seems another relative SA lives in Chestnut Hill and info from MyLife shows M born in 1973, currently lives in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts. Before that, M lived in West Warwick, RI from 2005 to 2009. Before that, M lived in West Warwick, RI in 2006. Don't think I can link at this point.

Is it a cultural thing for ZT to continue to forget about her daughters when she talks about losing her children?

Oh, MA's executive profile on corporationwiki shows he is the treasurer of the Chestnut Hill company.

ETA: In addition to treasurer, MA records show he was also director and clerk

Could well be, but Sophie had enquired as to why LE hadn't been to the Cambridge apartment on Thursday, so I was pointing out that the brothers had not been identified on Thursday.

I was responding to this post.

Once the photos were released to the public, multiple people called in.
So presumably identity of the suspects was learned then.

I've not heard that anyone called in after the photos were released, and if they had responded at that moment, I would think that LE would have been to the Cambridge apt on Thursday night.

From dorm to prison cell: Bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's new digs
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/28/us/boston-attack/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

The 19-year-old Boston Marathon bombing suspect is locked inside a 10-by-10-foot cell with a steel door, a slot for food and an observation window, a prison spokesman said Sunday.
Tsarnaev is able to speak and has been interacting with staff at the Federal Medical Center Devens, spokesman John Colautti said.

Here's an interesting article on Ruslan Tsarni. Just FYI. I'm not into conspiracies.

http://backchannel.al-monitor.com/i...uspects-agency-over-daughters-brief-marriage/

Thanks! This also clears up an earlier question someone here had asked: why was Ruslan keeping a distance to AT, ZT and their sons?

Ruslan Tsarni has said in media interviews that his family was estranged from his brother Aznor’s, over what Ruslan described as the growing religious fanaticism of Aznor’s wife, Zubeidat, and that the families had not spoken for several years.

Zubeidat, who wore stylish dresses and high heels, went to cosmetology school and got a job giving facials to women at a salon.

She was fired from the Essencia Day Spa in Belmont after she said her religion barred her from dealing directly with men coming into the salon.

She could "no longer perform her duties," said Larissa Dubosarsky, who co-owned the now-closed spa. "We had to let her go."

From then on, Zubeidat brought female clients to the family's Norfolk Street apartment for facials.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-boston-suspects-20130428-dto,0,15030.htmlstory

online phone/address directories list one person in MA with ZT's name, age 45, residing in Cambridge. MA Divisions of Professional Licensure website lists one license with that name

Cambridge MA
licensing board: cosmetology
specialty: registered aesthetician
license expires 5-8-13
license issued 4-17-09
board exam taken: 9-23-06

the license # is listed. re tuition, the website of the school listed on the license states: Depending on the desired program a student can expect total costs to range from $5,941 to $15,828

some news articles refer to ZT's employment in a salon, others refer to it as a spa/day spa. tuition costs for that school vary depending on desired employment: salon vs spa

Zubeidat, who wore stylish dresses and high heels, went to cosmetology school and got a job giving facials to women at a salon.

She was fired from the Essencia Day Spa in Belmont after she said her religion barred her from dealing directly with men coming into the salon.

She could "no longer perform her duties," said Larissa Dubosarsky, who co-owned the now-closed spa. "We had to let her go."

From then on, Zubeidat brought female clients to the family's Norfolk Street apartment for facials.
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-boston-suspects-20130428-dto,0,15030.htmlstory

online phone/address directories list one person in MA with ZT's name, age 45, residing in Cambridge. MA Divisions of Professional Licensure website lists one license with that name

Cambridge MA
licensing board: cosmetology
specialty: registered aesthetician
license expires 5-8-13
license issued 4-17-09
board exam taken: 9-23-06

the license # is listed. re tuition, the website of the school listed on the license states: Depending on the desired program a student can expect total costs to range from $5,941 to $15,828

some news articles refer to ZT's employment in a salon, others refer to it as a spa/day spa. tuition costs for that school vary depending on desired employment: salon vs spa

Why would she take her exam in 2006 and get the license almost 3 years later, in 2009?

Why would she take her exam in 2006 and get the license almost 3 years later, in 2009?

The 2009 date could be a renewal date. My daughter is a stylist and has to renew her cosmetology license every three years in my state. all MOO

Wonder what really happened to cancel the father's trip to the US? From the beginning articles, it was stated he returned to Russia due to health, brain cancer. It just seems odd that as outspoken as ZT has been, all of a sudden she is quiet and AT is not coming to claim body. Katherine Russell can authorize the release - even the uncle could claim it if she did. Are we now going to hear there's a family fight over TT's remains? Or, is there a backstory we haven't heard yet?! This is not adding up IMO!

I was responding to this post.

I've not heard that anyone called in after the photos were released, and if they had responded at that moment, I would think that LE would have been to the Cambridge apt on Thursday night.

Well I have heard from the people who said they've called in. It was reported. One guy was a student who told someone he knew the suspect. He didn't call it in, but police showed up quickly. He think somebody overheard him talking and called the police.
So that is only one of the potentially many persons who recognized the suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange