Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #9 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if she's an average joe or not, but she lawyered up pretty quick.

Man if my Muslim H's face was broadcast on the US news as a possible terrorist, I'd lawyer up before the broadcast was over.

From one year to the next, though, the tournament rules had changed, disqualifying legal permanent residents — not only Mr. Tsarnaev, who was Soviet-born of Chechen and Dagestani heritage, but several other New England contenders, too. His aspirations frustrated, he dropped out of boxing competition entirely, and his life veered in a completely different direction.

Wow.
I love the people who make a beeline to the crowd to loot along with them.

I hope they are all identified. Disgusting!

Well there certainly was a good clear video shot!

I can't see how it would take this long for a warrant, she was married to the man and per a neighbor he visited her on weekends at her parents home. Not sure where she really lived, but I don't think it was at the apartment in Cambridge, not full time anyway. Something is screwey here!

Maybe her lawyer was efficient enough to keep FBI at bay. So far.

So now we wait....hopefully for a statement from her lawyers, since they seem to be speaking for her. I doubt they'd let this go by without any comment.

I was surprised there wasn't any statement when DT revealed last weekend that she had called TT Thursday evening. They sure keep a tight lid.

No matter what anyone thinks -- this certainly matches the personality most have described - sweet, loving,and caring.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev with niece - YouTube

So many murderers have been described as nice and sweet by friends, neighbours and family members, it really doesn't mean a thing. you never know what boils underneath .... creepy. This "nice" boy-next-door blew up a child!

I don't understand why this has taken so long (searching KT's family home). I have no idea if she is innocent or guilty, but considering the scope of the crime and the reports that TT visited that home on weekends when KT was staying there (based on some statements by neighbors) and that fact that they were married, LE should've done this on Day One. Just as part of standard routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member