Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
----------------
Hi amethyst, I think it would be nice if many of us lit a candle and a prayer wont hurt~ dont have to be Catholic for a candle.I want this little girl home sooo bad,even if its a few bones or something to give her peace.I was just sitting here reading and looking at my dog sleeping, ever notice how a mother dog will fight to protect her puppies? KC. is sooo far below an animal.No heart. So sad but true. IMO.Nore

Nore, it is odd that you mentioned your dog & instinct to protect her pups. In May we had to have our beloved golden put to sleep. We have an adult son who is MR so I was worried about how he would be losing his dog. I have worked with a lot of hospice patients & believe in the "good" death. The day we had to do the deed, I took a lot of photo's of him & our dog. I bought a white lace silk baby pillow, a pink baby blanket & a rose. After normal vet hours my son & I took our golden in. I asked to stay with her in a regular room, we sat on the floor with her, the vet giving us as much time as we needed. When we were ready he adminstered the shot. She laid her head so sweetly on the pillow, went to sleep with us petting and loving her. Again the vet gave my son & I all the time we needed. It was a "good" death. I thought of this tonight when my son said he missed her. I thought of how we had taken more time, given more love to have our pet go peacefully than KC did her own child. I think it is this sort of thing we see in Tim Miller. His heart is broken at knowing his child didn't have the "good" death, that he wasn't there to hold her hand & ease her fear. He wants dignity & peace for all the victims & their families. I am so grateful we have a man like Tim Miller & am so grateful for all those who volunteer their time. How heart breaking it is for him to search for Caylee but more heart breaking has to have been looking into KC's blank eyes & seeing no soul. As so many other's have said, Tim is an angel. :praying::angel::angel:

Nore, it is odd that you mentioned your dog & instinct to protect her pups. In May we had to have our beloved golden put to sleep. We have an adult son who is MR so I was worried about how he would be losing his dog. I have worked with a lot of hospice patients & believe in the "good" death. The day we had to do the deed, I took a lot of photo's of him & our dog. I bought a white lace silk baby pillow, a pink baby blanket & a rose. After normal vet hours my son & I took our golden in. I asked to stay with her in a regular room, we sat on the floor with her, the vet giving us as much time as we needed. When we were ready he adminstered the shot. She laid her head so sweetly on the pillow, went to sleep with us petting and loving her. Again the vet gave my son & I all the time we needed. It was a "good" death. I thought of this tonight when my son said he missed her. I thought of how we had taken more time, given more love to have our pet go peacefully than KC did her own child. I think it is this sort of thing we see in Tim Miller. His heart is broken at knowing his child didn't have the "good" death, that he wasn't there to hold her hand & ease her fear. He wants dignity & peace for all the victims & their families. I am so grateful we have a man like Tim Miller & am so grateful for all those who volunteer their time. How heart breaking it is for him to search for Caylee but more heart breaking has to have been looking into KC's blank eyes & seeing no soul. As so many other's have said, Tim is an angel. :praying::angel::angel:

Your post brought tears to my eyes. It makes me so angry that Casey has shown zero emotion over the disappearance and probable death of Caylee. How can one person be so cold?

LeLe1953 your post brought tears to my eyes as well. We had to do the same for our 18 year old cat four months ago and I still miss her and cry for her and think of her every day. KC shows no emotion about Caylee being "missing". And her not wearing the tshirt today is evidence of it.

Regarding TES resuming their search, I will send positive, dry weather vibes their way from Virginia. If I was still living in Florida, I would absolutely be helping in the search.

----------------
Hi amethyst, I think it would be nice if many of us lit a candle and a prayer wont hurt~ dont have to be Catholic for a candle.I want this little girl home sooo bad,even if its a few bones or something to give her peace.I was just sitting here reading and looking at my dog sleeping, ever notice how a mother dog will fight to protect her puppies? KC. is sooo far below an animal.No heart. So sad but true. IMO.Nore

I honestly can't think of any woman as coldblooded as KC. And yes you are right. The most vicious of animals at least have the instinct to protect their young and this woman is devoid of any. Let's all pray or send the positive vibes or whatever everyone's individual persuasion leads them to participate. Please let's bring this baby home.

LeLe1953 your post brought tears to my eyes as well. We had to do the same for our 18 year old cat four months ago and I still miss her and cry for her and think of her every day. KC shows no emotion about Caylee being "missing". And her not wearing the tshirt today is evidence of it.

Regarding TES resuming their search, I will send positive, dry weather vibes their way from Virginia. If I was still living in Florida, I would absolutely be helping in the search.

:blowkiss: Sorry about your cat, we do come to love them. My son wrote a letter to God telling him our dog liked to swim, eat frosty paws & a few other things like that. We left her with pillow, blanket, rose & letter to God, all to go to heaven with her. 2 weeks later my son got a letter from "god" telling him how happy his dog was.
I bet if Cindy what someone throw a puppy or kitten in a body of water it would make her mad that they had no "heart' to do such a horrible thing, knowing those poor animals would drown. Cindy needs to think about what her reaction would be if she were tos see this or worse yet see a little body being dumped. I dont think she would just turn and walk away. I bet Cindy would give her cat or dogs a decent burial. She wouldnt put them in the truck and dump them. If she wouldnt allow it done for her animals, how can she allow this to be done to her grand daughter. That baby needs to come home and be a peace. This is only way CIndy will be able tell her how much she loves her, to tell her goodbye. She will have a final resting place that she can visit every day. That is so much better than not knowing where she is buried. God Bless Tim for what he does.

Your post brought tears to my eyes. It makes me so angry that Casey has shown zero emotion over the disappearance and probable death of Caylee. How can one person be so cold?

:blowkiss: I didnt mean to make you cry. We need Casey to feel the sadness, we really. I dont think she ever will though

I hope and pray TES finds Caylee, I think I am going to donate money to TES. I've been watching this case ( and other cases TES was involved with) since day one, and I'm nowhere near FL. so I can't search but feel I should "help" in some way.

Don't forget about Jennifer Keese too! TES is here for her too! Keep both Jennifer and Caylee in your prayers that they can be found!

He'll bring her home, after listening to Tim (and Leonard) tonight on Nancy I have little doubt. They're 2 great minds and 2 big hearts with TONS of experience......

http://www.local6.com/news/17684865/detail.html

New Searches Possible

Meanwhile, new searches for Caylee Anthony could begin as soon as this weekend.

Tim Miller of EquuSearch arrived in Orlando on Thursday night to possibly begin the new searches.

Miller said he was disappointed that severe weather passed through the area.

Miller said a helicopter will likely be rented to determine if search conditions are better than the last time the group searched Central Florida. If they are, he said he plans to get a large group of searchers together.

bumping up....

If anyone is coming into the Orlando area for the TES search please keep the Fairfield Marriott in mind for your stay. They have really stepped up and given TES a good break on the accomodations for the stay here.

I *really* hope this is a go this weekend! We need everyone possible in the last push before the GJ.:woohoo:

WFTV is waiting word on a meeting that TES is having right now. They are deciding whether to continue searching because they are also doing the Jennifer Kesee (sp?) case. They want to see if they will be able to do both searches. I will post link when I see it on WFTV.

Everyone say a little prayer and ask Caylee to help us find her!!

WFTV is waiting word on a meeting that TES is having right now. They are deciding whether to continue searching because they are also doing the Jennifer Kesee (sp?) case. They want to see if they will be able to do both searches. I will post link when I see it on WFTV.

:waitasec: I don't understand this report. I read it myself and it's sending mixed messages. I thought they decided. :confused::mad: this is bummin me out!!

You stayin, you going, you staying, you going...somebody please make up their minds. How are they supposed to get a decent search team together if they are tossing coins? :crazy:

thanks in advance if you can get the link!

Fantastic News. I hope the Kesse's can finally have some answers and I really want Tim to find Caylee....

If anyone is coming into the Orlando area for the TES search please keep the Fairfield Marriott in mind for your stay. They have really stepped up and given TES a good break on the accomodations for the stay here.

I *really* hope this is a go this weekend! We need everyone possible in the last push before the GJ.:woohoo:

Thank you for this hotel information!

:)

:waitasec: I don't understand this report. I read it myself and it's sending mixed messages. I thought they decided. :confused::mad: this is bummin me out!!

You stayin, you going, you staying, you going...somebody please make up their minds. How are they supposed to get a decent search team together if they are tossing coins? :crazy:

thanks in advance if you can get the link!

Maybe it's being determined by the conditions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missnurse09