Tes search for caylee is over

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No not in the pool for 2 days, she took her out right away with the shovel. She died from KC's sedative but LP didn't say how long she had been in the trunk before KC put her in the pool...

I think he said she was in the plastic bags, in the trunk for 2.5 days, before KC put her into the pool. He said that's what that report meant.

I hope this pans out but LP has had several theories before ...but at least he is trying

Hearing this news today made me cry. After taking a few steps back, my tears dried of sadness and became relief.
My personal opinion of this whole thing is that something was found. I will firmly feel in my heart that they located Caylee, or at least parts of her precious body, enough that they could identify, just not bury.
AFter all the hoopla with this search, I can't see it being suspended for any other reason that makes any sense. Its wonderful that they are going to help the other family, and I believe that the only way they could announce a suspension as early as today is clearly because something has been found.
I am choosing to feel that since this is an ongoing case, Tim did today, what Tim had to do. 30 minutes before this was called off, they were needing water and food, the press release went out a few minutes later, this decision was not made that quick unless something was found and nothing can make me think otherwise at this point. Tim and TES should be applauded for their efforts, and until proven otherwise, I think we will here how they were certainly Caylee's heroes.
Water has receded, no rain, something was found..in my heart I know it.
I will remain hopeful that closure is close, and in the hands of the right people, and that Casey will in fact go down in this murder of this child.
Don't let go of all hope just yet..

Please let this not be true that Caylee will never be found I fell so upset!:sick::eek::banghead::rage::yow::cursing::frown::curses::scream::cry::cry::cry: :cry::help::no::shakehead::nerves::frown::cry:

I'm praying that Caylee lead's TM to her tomorrow! :praying:

There is no way KC would've brought an already murdered Caylee to her parents' very own backyard, to "stage" a drowning, in the middle of the workday, but woops I changed my mind, I'll take the dead baby out, but then woops, put the murdered then drowned baby back in the trunk... sorry this whole idea is so far fetched as to be ridiculous... but how we will strain to avoid considering anything so simple or unsinister as negligence or drowning... haters, hate. JMO

I agree with the dumpter theory. KC is too lazy for anything else. She tried to stage it at first (backyard), but in the end tossed Caylee into a dumpster.

My biggest reasoning: Remember how KC gets so arrogant and cocky when she states something to LE that happens to be factually true? Remember how even though she lied about being employed at Universal she still became very confident when she told LE that she still had her ID/Pass? Because supposedly she still does have one? Despite the fact that pass is no longer valid, KC was so cocky saying 'oh yes' she DOES still have one. (?)

Well, that is what I think of every time I hear KC state as a confident fact that she absolutely doesn't "know where Caylee is". I think KC was getting cocky on the point that - "I know where I left her, but she's not there anymore so, no. I don't know where she is". Since KC can't pin point where a garbage truck might have taken Caylee, she convinces herself she's telling the truth and LE is stupid.

ITA with this!! I have thought this all along. It is way too easy just to dump her, that would be KC's style-easy. And she could honestly say she does not know where she is-Not that she is honest in any way. Then 31 days she would/could be sure she was long buried under tons of garbage.

LP thinks she bought the beads at JCP.

JC Penney doesn't sell supplies like beads. They sell ready-made "fine jewelry". Unless the rumored twin crosses were taken apart and used as components the reports don't sound like JCP stuff.

Call me a cynic, but I can't help wondering if the beaded cross was not planted by someone - perhaps someone who wants media attention?

It seems that would take a lot of strength to lift a 35 lb. body out of the bottom of the pool with a shovel. Just getting leaves off the bottom in the deep end with a skimmer net isn't easy sometimes. MOO

Not to mention he says this happens on the 18th. Anyone who has ever seen a body, let alone one that is now 48 hours deceased, long before actually tossing her into a pool it would be shockingly evident that no one would buy this as a drowning. I will save the details but this theory makes sense whatsoever.

And most drowning victims are found on the bottom....

The driving around for 10 days also flies in the face of forensic evidence.

I do think the getting a ride to and from Amscott makes sense. I am curious if this is part of Annie's statement?

I hope they find her tomorrow.

I haven't been to a JCP store in years, do they have a craft department?

JP does NOT have a craft dept. And think about it people, if you dumped a body into a lake are you going to leave a string of beads in a tree right above it like a neon sign saying look here? I think not.

There is no way KC would've brought an already deceased Caylee to her parents' very own backyard, to "stage" a drowning, in the middle of the workday but woops I changed my mind, I'll take the dead baby out, woops put the baby back in the trunk... sorry this whole idea is ridiculous. JMO

I agree, you don't play musical chairs with a dead body. This isn't Weekend at Bernies.

I remember reading a post about a craft store receipt made mention...but it was pushed off because its another name for another place there....Hancocks...maybe?

I suppose they could have tested the beads from Casey's jewelry and that of the necklace found and determined they were from the same lot ... perhaps sold in a package together?

I would think Target more than JCP would sell this kind of thing. Our JCP does not sell crafts, but looking at one in FL ... it does.

I agree. I have a pool too, and to even vacuum at times it's a bit difficult to move the hose thru the water. I don't think you could get a child out with a shovel alone. That doesn't mean however, that Casey didn't attempt it.
Exactly! Just putting the heavy shovel down into the water then trying to lift the child out from the bottom ~ not Casey unless she's much stronger than she looks! :) MOO

Yes and wouldn't the pool have been filled with body decomp floating in the water if she put her in there.....I think she wanted the shovel to break open the shed's lock.....

Caylee wasn't reported missing for 31 days. I'm sure that pool has been shocked (probably x 4), cleaned, and cleaned again (not to mention other chemicals) by the time anyone knew Caylee was missing; aside from her own mother of course. I don't think anything would have turned up in mid July even if it had been tested (and it may have been).

I remember reading a post about a craft store receipt made mention...but it was pushed off because its another name for another place there....Hancocks...maybe?
Yes I remember that ~ it was Hancock's and was about $8.00.

I haven't been to a JCP store in years, do they have a craft department?

I don't know. I live in a small town with a really small JCP. I don't know if the bigger JCP would have them or not. The bracelets I have seen KC wearing are kinda immature with big plastic cheap looking beads. I thought maybe they came from some kid or teen jewelry making kit.

could that be? who ever is good at the ping stuff...is there a way to locate that store and see if she pinged there

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prairie Gurl
Back