TES to return to Orlando

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Time to start sending up even more prayers for TES... that their steps will be ordered, and God will direct their path to little Caylee. God is a Revealer.

Just coming to life in Albuquerque and what great news to wake up to!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

AMEN...this is a beautiful thing. I couldn't possibly be any happier.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I pray for all searchers, for safety and guidance, and for closure for this little girl and her family, both PUBLIC and private.

I am so glad that TES is coming back! :clap::clap:
I :heart: Tim!!!!!!
Dear Lord please let them find Caylee!

Thank God!! Tim and his team are amazing. Guess I had better start stocking up on more bug spray! And thankfully it is starting to cool off a tiny bit since the last time they were here.

:waitasec:Well now I understand the timing, I think.

While the Anthony camp had been quiet this week, the evening news last night , for Orlando, was doing a teaser involving "George's emotional appeal."

I did get to see this brief interview with George (a new one) and he was speaking in it to Caylee, "Jojo and Cici"----- are looking for you, miss you ...
I am paraphrasing----It was very brief.

Uncle Lee wants you to come home...
George ended this interview with either Mommy wants you home, or Mommy misses you, too.

I was so taken by surprise I can't remember which he said. But the entire irony of George's doing an impassioned speech and including Caylee's "mommy" in it ....just shocked me. I could not believe it:eek::eek:

I apologize there is no link as the station has not posted it. I did see it, though.

But in getting the news this morning that Texas Equusearch is returning, I do not think the timing of George's doing this little interview and news of their return from Texas is a coincidence.

Thanks for the mini-rant.:blowkiss:

I pray for all searchers, for safety and guidance, and for closure for this little girl and her family, both PUBLIC and private.

yes, thank you,
and for all those just listed when she is found.......there is going to be a grieving period for ALL who have come to love her
AMEN
(I am near tears right now just thinking about that moment when we hear or read the words that she has been found and the reality that she is really , really gone hits us )

:waitasec:Well now I understand the timing, I think.

While the Anthony camp had been quiet this week, the evening news last night , for Orlando, was doing a teaser involving "George's emotional appeal."

I did get to see this brief interview with George (a new one) and he was speaking in it to Caylee, "Jojo and Cici"----- are looking for you, miss you ...
I am paraphrasing----It was very brief.

Uncle Lee wants you to come home...
George ended this interview with either Mommy wants you home, or Mommy misses you, too.

I was so taken by surprise I can't remember which he said. But the entire irony of George's doing an impassioned speech and including Caylee's "mommy" in it ....just shocked me. I could not believe it:eek::eek:

I apologize there is no link as the station has not posted it. I did see it, though.

But in getting the news this morning that Texas Equusearch is returning, I do not think the timing of George's doing this little interview and news of their return from Texas is a coincidence.

Thanks for the mini-rant.:blowkiss:

I saw that too, and was astounded that George can still keep this CHARADE going on, especially after Sheriff Beary's interview.

Yes, I understand hope George, but YOUR OWN DAUGHTER HAS THE ANSWER. Her mother obviously DOES NOT miss her.

First, I wonder if Tim Miller and TES were able to find the evidence they sought in Aruba in regards to Natalee. IMO another person also involved.

Second, I hope FL LE were able to organize what places have been searched & went after certain leads. i.e. the cab driver's recollection, etc.

I haven't seen Joseph Jordan around....I wonder if all is okay.

i read this in my daily google for updates, I'm hopeful that Tim Miller will find Caylee and she can be put to rest in a proper place, instead of just dumped somewhere. And then the penalties for Casey and company will move forward swiftly!

I saw that too, and was astounded that George can still keep this CHARADE going on, especially after Sheriff Beary's interview.

Yes, I understand hope George, but YOUR OWN DAUGHTER HAS THE ANSWER. Her mother obviously DOES NOT miss her.

Do you remember how George ended it, with his "Mommy" either misses you or wants you home, Caylee?

Amen to that. Please God, let them find this precious baby!

This is some of the best news I have had today.

First, I wonder if Tim Miller and TES were able to find the evidence they sought in Aruba in regards to Natalee. IMO another person also involved.

Second, I hope FL LE were able to organize what places have been searched & went after certain leads. i.e. the cab driver's recollection, etc.

I haven't seen Joseph Jordan around....I wonder if all is okay.

Cab driver's recollection? I've been out of the loop the last couple of days taking my future SIL for surgery and caring for her here at home. Can someone point me to that discussion, please?

Cab driver's recollection? I've been out of the loop the last couple of days taking my future SIL for surgery and caring for her here at home. Can someone point me to that discussion, please?

Yeah, what cab driver? I don't recall this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mysxoxo
Back