Text messages *MERGED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello WS :)

I had this in my notes. I figure this is the best place for it, if not please move mods. Thank you :blowkiss:

Tuesday June 10th 2008
Text messages between AL and Casey Anthony

CA: Yeah, I know
CA: ha, well my trip to puerto rico should be a fun one
AL: Y
CA: Looks like Ricardo is coming
AL: So wut
CA: He's not talking to me. Should make for a pleasant time.
AL: Stop making a big deal about that ugly
CA: hahaha
CA: Oh no worries, not a big deal
(skip)
CA: Come over and me already
AL: Should I?
CA: nah
CA: Maybe I'll come snuggle with cam. Show him what a real woman looks like
AL: go ahead
CA: I just might
CA: You've gotta quit trying to mess with me
CA: At least this last one, I haven't done anything, so I know you can't have any dirt on me
CA: but that stuff before, Jesus Christ
AL: wutever do wat u want I don't care no more

(After Casey says a co-worker keeps "making fun of her because she's in love" and let's Tony know that "Jules is a funny girl, she's one of my best friends that I've hung out with at my nanny's place, it's her daughter that plays with Caylee all the time, she's(Jules)going to try to come out tomorrow night, with my nanny, and her roommates, if she's not stuck working.")

Thursday June 12, 2008

CA: As soon I get off work, i'm heading over
AL: When do you?
CA: I'll try and see if I can't just leave Cays with my nanny for a little bit
(skip)

(Casey goes on to talk about her work schedule for that day, saying she has a "short day." AL responds "sweet." The next line of text from Casey responding to "sweet" is where we pick up.)

CA: That's why my boss didn't care his exact words to me were 'were you seriously coming into work at 6am after 2 weeks of vacation? Are you still *advertiser censored*king stoned?
CA: he's hilarious
AL: haha
AL: nice
CA: tom is a pretty cool guy. , we've worked together off and on for almost 4 full years
AL: So why don't you marry him?
CA: oh you
CA: because I'm in love with this boy...
CA: like CRAZY in love
AL: Which boy
CA: well, not so much a boy, not even close
CA: I love my man
CA: maybe you can meet him tomorrow night. he's coming with me to fusian
CA: Actually, I'm coming with him
AL: fusian and I thought you were meeting me up there
CA: baby, you know I'm kidding!
CA: I've been talking about you crazy
AL: I love you baby
CA: I love you too!!!
AL: Ok class time bella mia

...jmo...

Hello WS :)

I had this in my notes. I figure this is the best place for it, if not please move mods. Thank you :blowkiss:

Tuesday June 10th 2008

CA: Yeah, I know
CA: ha, well my trip to puerto rico should be a fun one
AL: Y
CA: Looks like Ricardo is coming
AL: So wut
CA: He's not talking to me. Should make for a pleasant time.
AL: Stop making a big deal about that ugly
CA: hahaha
CA: Oh no worries, not a big deal
(skip)
CA: Come over and me already
AL: Should I?
CA: nah
CA: Maybe I'll come snuggle with cam. Show him what a real woman looks like
AL: go ahead
CA: I just might
CA: You've gotta quit trying to mess with me
CA: At least this last one, I haven't done anything, so I know you can't have any dirt on me
CA: but that stuff before, Jesus Christ
AL: wutever do wat u want I don't care no more

(After Casey says a co-worker keeps "making fun of her because she's in love" and let's Tony know that "Jules is a funny girl, she's one of my best friends that I've hung out with at my nanny's place, it's her daughter that plays with Caylee all the time, she's(Jules)going to try to come out tomorrow night, with my nanny, and her roommates, if she's not stuck working.")

Thursday June 12, 2008

CA: As soon I get off work, i'm heading over
AL: When do you?
CA: I'll try and see if I can't just leave Cays with my nanny for a little bit
(skip)

(Casey goes on to talk about her work schedule for that day, saying she has a "short day." AL responds "sweet." The next line of text from Casey responding to "sweet" is where we pick up.)

CA: That's why my boss didn't care his exact words to me were 'were you seriously coming into work at 6am after 2 weeks of vacation? Are you still *advertiser censored*king stoned?
CA: he's hilarious
AL: haha
AL: nice
CA: tom is a pretty cool guy. , we've worked together off and on for almost 4 full years
AL: So why don't you marry him?
CA: oh you
CA: because I'm in love with this boy...
CA: like CRAZY in love
AL: Which boy
CA: well, not so much a boy, not even close
CA: I love my man
CA: maybe you can meet him tomorrow night. he's coming with me to fusian
CA: Actually, I'm coming with him
AL: fusian and I thought you were meeting me up there
CA: baby, you know I'm kidding!
CA: I've been talking about you crazy
AL: I love you baby
CA: I love you too!!!
AL: Ok class time bella mia

...jmo...

BBM in RED
Wow this girl plays mind games. She starts the pot stirring and then turns it around to make him look like the bad guy hurting her feelings.....she brings up Ric then tells TL she'll come over and snuggle with his friend/roommate...

What this comment from Casey about "At least this last one, I haven't done anything, so I know you can't have any dirt on me"

Laughing at PMS defense. I am shocked at how clear the pattern looks here on the texts put all together. She is busily IMing Amy for weeks then stops....Amy initiates contact again and slowly things are back to her normal.
The other thing I notice is how crazy it is... that one day Casey is excited about Caylees Potty accomplishment, and then Casey is bothered about giving Caylee a cold one day Casey is excited about Caylees Potty accomplishment, and then Casey is bothered about giving Caylee a cold and then a few weeks later Sweet Caylees death. I can't imagine Casey's mind. It makes my whole body sick.

BBM

Yeah, she's excited about Caylee going potty in the toilet because then she won't have to be bothered to change her diaper or come up with $ to buy diapers (although CA probably bought the diapers).

She was bothered by giving Caylee a cold because then she had to deal with the "snot head".

No one can imagine Casey's mind - unless of course you are a sociopath.

MO

Can anybody please give me the link to the TL KC text messages I must be the only person in the world who cannot find them THANKYOU in advance :)

Can anybody please give me the link to the TL KC text messages I must be the only person in the world who cannot find them THANKYOU in advance :)

We don't have any, except from the very end before KC was arrested. (Basically Tony saying, WTF? Why didn't you tell me Caylee was missing??)There are some IMs from earlier (flirting, Tony wanting to come over to the A house, etc.)--is that what you mean?

Click on Official Documents link above. You will find text messages in the following posts but you'll have to look for TL's. Hopefully they'll be within one of the groups of documents listed below. TL's texts are not within Post 090 as I just looked through there. There is some stuff about him - his blackberry phone contacts list - but no texts. :waitasec:, I do remember seeing the texts when TL found out about Caylee missing in Post 090. I searched for posts that had texts listed, not specifically TL's.

Post 040 released on 09/23/08
Post 090 released on 01/22/09 (lots of different communications especially beginning in Parts 6 - 12)
Post 117 released on 03/05/09
Post 178 released on 08/07/09

I just wanted to say thanks Woe.b.gone and may I say u rock Thank u so much :) :) :)

Hi woe Be gone Thank you for the info am so new at this thread thing like that was my first post here ever I cant find the offical document link sorry i feel like a complete goose ...should i be looking thru the posts above my original ones I found one offical doc link and it took me to Troy browns cell records in docstoc ???? I'm going @ss about face arnt I (cringes and bluches with embarrasment)

oh ok I thought there were more than that I have seen the IM messages and read the WTF messages in Mommies Little Girl although am not sure how accurate that is as I noticed Dianne Fanning thinned out a lot in the interviews (obviously u cant put it all in) but I wondered if she had done so with the WTF messages etc and wondered if there were more thinking that they would have alot of insight to were her head was at but then they could all just be typical KC fantasy too

Hi woe Be gone Thank you for the info am so new at this thread thing like that was my first post here ever I cant find the offical document link sorry i feel like a complete goose ...should i be looking thru the posts above my original ones I found one offical doc link and it took me to Troy browns cell records in docstoc ???? I'm going @ss about face arnt I (cringes and bluches with embarrasment)

If you're on the main page of Caylee's forum, first go to Resources Links,... (like you did to get here) in the upper section on the page. Click on Resources links, then click on Official Documents. Go to Post No. 90 in the Official Documents thread (or one of the other three post numbers that I list above) to see if you can find what you're looking for.

All of the documents are posted there up through August 30, 2010.

We don't have any, except from the very end before KC was arrested. (Basically Tony saying, WTF? Why didn't you tell me Caylee was missing??)There are some IMs from earlier (flirting, Tony wanting to come over to the A house, etc.)--is that what you mean?

Click on Official Documents link above. You will find text messages in the following posts but you'll have to look for TL's. Hopefully they'll be within one of the groups of documents listed below. TL's texts are not within Post 090 as I just looked through there. There is some stuff about him - his blackberry phone contacts list - but no texts. :waitasec:, I do remember seeing the texts when TL found out about Caylee missing in Post 090. I searched for posts that had texts listed, not specifically TL's.

Post 040 released on 09/23/08
Post 090 released on 01/22/09 (lots of different communications especially beginning in Parts 6 - 12)
Post 117 released on 03/05/09
Post 178 released on 08/07/09

I just wanted to say thanks Woe.b.gone and may I say u rock Thank u so much :) :) :)

Thanks, let me just say that I meant well.
It looks like AZ had it right all along (what else is new?) - they did not release TL/KC text messages other than the ones from July 16, 2008 about Caylee being missing.
There is a page of IM's as posted above.

Also, I asked you to look in Post 90 but the link no longer works (I checked). Then I noticed that I should have written the comment about '(lots of different
communications . . .)' next to Post 074 dated 11/28/08 from the Official Docs thread but I left Post 74 out!!! When the link provided in Post 90 did work it was only a single link. Post 74 is divided into twelve managable parts. Ha - are you even more confused now?

In other words I made mistakes. No wonder you're confused. :crazy:
Anyway, I have trouble keeping everything straight as there is just too much information.

Yes I was wondering What I was doing wrong but Thank you all the same I really did appreciate your help ...I know what u mean about too much information this is one complex case because of all the deception involved I mean there is always a certain amount of deception in anycase ie) bad guys job to lie and try and get away w what ever but this was something totally beyond that that girl lies for the sake of lying in fact its a hobby i believe especially after seeing some of her photobucket images "Lying is the most fun a girl can have with her clothes on" There I go starting of on a tangent completely of track of the subject I shall stop here before i start another on But Thank you so much for everything anyway I do appreciate that u took the time to stop and help and Thank you too AZLawyer

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155447.pdf

This phone log/text message printout is in the documents somewhere. It may also be linked here already too.
I ran across it again and brought it here for easy reference under 'text msg.'.

The texts begin after the phone log. They are the texts that KC received (I think they all are ones she received) from about July 12, 2008 onward.
They are from various people and are occasionally out of order.

Thnks again woebgone again u are awesome HUGE HUGS for u :) :) (___)

There was a text message (or was it an IM?) from KC to Troy (I think) where KC claims that she "almost killed somebody tonight" (or last night).

Can anybody recall where I can find a copy of this message? It seems to me she sent it around June 14 or 24, 2008. I think it was with the text that KC says DRAMA and that she hasn't been home for _____ days, DRAAAMA. Iirc those texts were between KC and Troy.

There was a text message (or was it an IM?) from KC to Troy (I think) where KC claims that she "almost killed somebody tonight" (or last night).

Can anybody recall where I can find a copy of this message? It seems to me she sent it around June 14 or 24, 2008. I think it was with the text that KC says DRAMA and that she hasn't been home for _____ days, DRAAAMA. Iirc those texts were between KC and Troy.
Hey Woe! I think the date of this particular text was June 27. Hope that helps!

ETA I searched the ping thread and couldn't find anything, now I'm thinking it was an IM or Myspace/Facebook message.

Hey Woe! I think the date of this particular text was June 27. Hope that helps!

ETA I searched the ping thread and couldn't find anything, now I'm thinking it was an IM or Myspace/Facebook message.

Here's a WS post quoting Casey's FB post on June 28th:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2770449&postcount=94"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29 #2[/ame]

I was looking for her original FB & MS posts and just happened to stumble across this. Synchronicity!

Here's a WS post quoting Casey's FB post on June 28th:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Casey Has Started Blogging 9-29 #2

I was looking for her original FB & MS posts and just happened to stumble across this. Synchronicity!

Thank you. I got my Drama messages mixed up. So KC told Cameron that she almost killed someone.

She sent Troy B. a message via Facebook on June 24, 2008, that said, "Hell, in the past nine days I haven't even been living at the house. Drama.
I'll fill you in on it later." BBM (pg.12, line7) http://cayleeanthony.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/troy-brown-7-25.pdf

It's difficult enough to keep who said what to whom straight let alone what mode of communication was used. Therefore, now I'm posting on the Text Message thread about Facebook messages. Between home phone, cell phone, text via cell phone, voice mail, IM's (is that MySpace?) and Facebook, how is one to keep track of these things? Oh and there's snail mail and I suppose people speak to each other once in awhile in person too! Did I miss anything?

(Reuters) - Accused child-killer Casey Anthony called herself "the worst *advertiser censored**ing person" and predicted she would spend eternity in jail in text messages she sent a month after the murder of her daughter Caylee, according to evidence introduced at trial on Saturday.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder after the June 15, 2008 killing of two-year-old Caylee, and faces the death penalty if convicted.

"I'm the worst f---ing person in the world," Casey texted to her then-boyfriend Tony Lazzaro. She also texted, "If they don't find her, guess who gets blamed and spends eternity in jail."

MORE Info with texts here: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/28/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE74Q03H20110528

(Reuters) - Accused child-killer Casey Anthony called herself "the worst *advertiser censored**ing person" and predicted she would spend eternity in jail in text messages she sent a month after the murder of her daughter Caylee, according to evidence introduced at trial on Saturday.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder after the June 15, 2008 killing of two-year-old Caylee, and faces the death penalty if convicted.

"I'm the worst f---ing person in the world," Casey texted to her then-boyfriend Tony Lazzaro. She also texted, "If they don't find her, guess who gets blamed and spends eternity in jail."

MORE Info with texts here: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/28/us-crime-anthony-idUSTRE74Q03H20110528

--------------

This is what I've been waiting for!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member