Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Rescued from Cave, 23 June 2018 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Elon Musk attacks the British cave diver who helped rescue the Thai soccer team AGAIN and calls him a 'child rapist'
9/4/18

The Tesla CEO has previously accused Vernon Unsworth of being a 'pedo guy' after he helped free the 12 boys trapped in a flooded Thai cave in July.

Musk later apologized and deleted a series of tweets that alleged the 63-year-old was a pedophile, but he revived the claim again last week in yet another Twittertirade in which he questioned why the diver hadn't brought legal action.

Now the billionaire has made further allegations against Unsworth in a series of rambling emails he sent to Buzzfeed News that were published on Tuesday.

'I suggest that you call people you know in Thailand, find out what's actually going on and stop defending child rapists, you *advertiser censored*king *advertiser censored**hole,' Musk's email read. 'He's an old, single white guy from England who's been traveling to or living in Thailand for 30 to 40 years, mostly Pattaya Beach, until moving to Chiang Rai for a child bride who was about 12 years old at the time.'

Musk added: 'I *advertiser censored*king hope he sues me.'

Elon Musk accuses British cave diver of moving to Thailand for child bride | Daily Mail Online

OK, so much for the apology!

I'll sue him in ALL three countries!': British caver branded a 'child rapist' by Elon Musk after he saved lives of 12 Thai boys says he'll take billionaire to court in Thailand, UK and US

British caver branded a 'child rapist' by Elon Musk set to launch legal action | Daily Mail Online

Vernon Unsworth said he was preparing to start legal action against the Tesla billionaire imminently.

The 63-year-old is considering using Thai courts because they could hand Mr Musk a jail sentence. He is also mulling defamation proceedings in London and the US where the tycoon is based.

I hope Mr. Unsworth goes through with this & sues the socks off of him.

Tired of seeing his face in the news. I can not stand him.

Coach Ekapol: As for darkness, when we were in the dark, it meant that we could not find shelter or any place at all to seek refuge.

The hunger was the biggest obstacle, for it could lead to friction among us.

It could even lead to the notion whether we would be eating each other or not. There were some suspicions about that.

'Hunger was the biggest obstacle' : Thai boys soccer coach on cave ordeal

The 12 Thai boys from the "Wild Boars" soccer team who were rescued after being trapped in a flooded cave network in northern Thailand played a friendly match on Sunday at Argentina's Monumental Stadium, which hosted the 1978 World Cup final.

The boys, aged between 11 and 16, arrived at Buenos Aires on Friday after being invited by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to attend the 2018 Youth Olympic Games, which are taking place from October 6 to 18.

The team was accompanied by the coach who also became trapped in the Tham Luang caves for more than two weeks in June this year. Wearing an all purple kit, the "Wild Boars" played leading Argentine club River Plate's Argentina's Under-13 team in a game that finished 3-3..

Thai soccer team rescued from cave play friendly match in Buenos Aires - CNN

The 12 Thai boys from the "Wild Boars" soccer team who were rescued after being trapped in a flooded cave network in northern Thailand played a friendly match on Sunday at Argentina's Monumental Stadium, which hosted the 1978 World Cup final.

The boys, aged between 11 and 16, arrived at Buenos Aires on Friday after being invited by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to attend the 2018 Youth Olympic Games, which are taking place from October 6 to 18.

The team was accompanied by the coach who also became trapped in the Tham Luang caves for more than two weeks in June this year. Wearing an all purple kit, the "Wild Boars" played leading Argentine club River Plate's Argentina's Under-13 team in a game that finished 3-3..

What a nice story.

This made my day. So awesome to see all 13 happy and healthy and traveling the world. I hope they all have bright futures ahead. :cool::)

The Thai boys soccer team rescued from flooded caves back in July were stoked when they landed in Los Angeles today ... and it's all because they're about to go Hollywood!!!
Rescued Thai Soccer Team Hits L.A., Bring On Hollywood!

Oh bless 'em, they're going to Universal and it'll blow their minds. So happy for them.

It's reminded me that when I was a teenager we had two Russian exchange students come to stay in the summer holidays, they were from a poor rural community near Chernobyl. For a couple of days we took them for walks around the English countryside and just did nice quiet things, getting to know them. And then one day we stopped off at a supermarket to get picnic stuff and their reaction was amazing - they had never, ever seen such a choice of food in their lives, never seen so much colour and variety, hadn't ever tasted a lot of the fruit and veg, or known there was more than one option of basic things like bread and tea, or realised that things like herbs and fruit smelled so nice. Total sensory overload for them and they wanted to go back nearly every day after that!

Elon Musk attacks the British cave diver who helped rescue the Thai soccer team AGAIN and calls him a 'child rapist'
9/4/18

The Tesla CEO has previously accused Vernon Unsworth of being a 'pedo guy' after he helped free the 12 boys trapped in a flooded Thai cave in July.

Musk later apologized and deleted a series of tweets that alleged the 63-year-old was a pedophile, but he revived the claim again last week in yet another Twittertirade in which he questioned why the diver hadn't brought legal action.

Now the billionaire has made further allegations against Unsworth in a series of rambling emails he sent to Buzzfeed News that were published on Tuesday.

'I suggest that you call people you know in Thailand, find out what's actually going on and stop defending child rapists, you *advertiser censored*king *advertiser censored**hole,' Musk's email read. 'He's an old, single white guy from England who's been traveling to or living in Thailand for 30 to 40 years, mostly Pattaya Beach, until moving to Chiang Rai for a child bride who was about 12 years old at the time.'

Musk added: 'I *advertiser censored*king hope he sues me.'

Elon Musk accuses British cave diver of moving to Thailand for child bride | Daily Mail Online

OK, so much for the apology!

Musk (I originally typed "Muck") really, really needs to get over himself and grow up.

Musk (I originally typed "Muck") really, really needs to get over himself and grow up.

Musk tries to dismiss 'pedo' libel claim

Elon Musk is seeking to dismiss a defamation claim by saying that "over-the-top" paedophilia claims he tweeted should not be taken seriously

Mr Musk's lawyers argue at length that because the "schoolyard spat" blew up on Twitter, which they say is "infamous for invective and hyperbole", no-one could reasonably believe the comments were truthful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Binx005
Back