Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Trapped In Cave , 23 June 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete

(Sorry tech diffs. Going to have to go into lurk mode unfortunately due to “aw snap”, trouble typing etc. Thanks all for holding up the fort. .reading along. Please keep the updates coming. Meanwhile will “try to resume operations”.

Last edited:
I haven’t heard a Roger back from Jax yet. And LD’s feed failed...

Current working live feeds? Please and thank you.

Come on out boys, come on out.
My feed is up and running again. They actually have two feeds running now. One at what I believe is the site of the cave and the other is the hospital. Everything at the hospital is in Thai so I'm not sure what's happening. The first link is what I believe to be the location of the cave View of Chiang Rai hospital (even though it says hospital)
This is the other feed (possibly a press conference?? ) PM Prayu

I don't know if this was discussed in the about 60 pages I missed while I slept (how dare I sleep, lol) but whoever said yesterday that maybe our triage code red boy has asthma, seems to have been right on the money.

Here's just one of the many links that confirm one of the four that were rescued yesterday has asthma and although we haven't heard officially it was him, it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/08/four-rescued-thai-soccer-players-identified/

#ThaiCaveRescue: The rescue operation to evacuate the remaining 9 people began at 11 a.m. and is expected to end at 21.00 pm, says Missiechef and governor of Chiang Rai #ThamLuang #ThaiNavySEAL
Paulinbangkok44 on Twitter

Could this mean they are getting all of them out between now and 9:00 pm Thailand time? Reports say he did not confirm the number they are bringing out this time.

My feed is up and running again. They actually have two feeds running now. One at what I believe is the site of the cave and the other is the hospital. Everything at the hospital is in Thai so I'm not sure what's happening. The first link is what I believe to be the location of the cave View of Chiang Rai hospital (even though it says hospital)
This is the other feed (possibly a press conference?? ) PM Prayu
(Ok downloaded the app at the second link, it’s loading..hopefully I’m back in business, thanks LD.

ETA:

It worked. If you have trouble, you have the option to download the app.

Thank you)

Teamwork!

#ThaiCaveRescue: The rescue operation to evacuate the remaining 9 people began at 11 a.m. and is expected to end at 21.00 pm, says Missiechef and governor of Chiang Rai #ThamLuang #ThaiNavySEAL

Could this mean they are getting all of them out between now and 9:00 pm Thailand time? Reports say he did not confirm the number they are bringing out this time.
I think they are definitely doing it as we speak, moo.

Oh my goodness! I hope so!!

I am hoping for this. It could also explain the need for plenty of oxygen tanks.

Almost 3 a.m. Colorado time and here I sit vigil, I will not rest until they get out todays group. I am just glued and not a chance I can sleep. You were not kidding when you say these kids/rescuers are getting hugs from around the world. I am a wreck here, so emotional.

ดราม่าลิซึ่ม (ミዕᆽዕミ) | ซับ BORROW TROUBLE on Twitter
Replying to @mthai

Q: how did you choose the boys to be brought out?

A: we cannot answer this, its the detail of the mission #thamluang
pc] it rained yesterday but nothing was affected since we had diverged the waterways already #thamluang #thaicaverescue #ถ้ำหลวง

Replying to @mthai

[pc] hope there will be good news soon. We’ll tell you when in comes but not the details right now #thamluang #thaicaverescue #ถ้ำหลวง

Replying to @mthai

[pc] it rained yesterday but nothing was affected since we had diverged the waterways already #thamluang #thaicaverescue #ถ้ำหลวง

[pc] even if there’s rain, water draining is going well. We’ve prepared everything. Even if it rains, we can control the situation

[pc] we want you (the media) to use the public pics if possible. Don’t just think that you’ve got to be above other news channel. Please stop doing this

[pc] still working on the tunnels. There were some interesting ones but turned out to be a dead in when we rappelled in. Still finding water sources and waterways #thamluang #thaicaverescue #ถ้ำหลวง

Yes. I was very excited about the diverting the flow! Awesome.

Almost 3 a.m. Colorado time and here I sit vigil, I will not rest until they get out todays group. I am just glued and not a chance I can sleep. You were not kidding when you say these kids/rescuers are getting hugs from around the world. I am a wreck here, so emotional.
I'm just an hour behind you. Almost 2:00 am. Cheers.

They were bringing them to Chiangrai hospital which is 70km / one hours drive away. But helicopters were used at least part way and if I recall correctly that takes about 25 minutes.
Thank you. I was hoping it was close by in the event some of the boys are very ill. I'm glad to hear there are helicopters available if they need them.

If they're bringing them ALL out today, I'm gonna say they have more divers, more tanks and learnt a lot from yesterday's mission to make it easier for them today. It's coming up to 4pm there now, so 5 hours time.

I have everything crossed for these boys and the rescuers. You can do ittttt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay