Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Trapped In Cave , 23 June 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of them reunited with family yet? ... Sorry, I'll stop with the questions lol.

Last I heard, no... supposedly ...but so much is confusing!
Anne Barker‏Verified account @AnneABarker
Reports another Thai navy seal has died are FAKE news, say Thai authorities @abcnews #ThailandCaveRescue #ThamLuang

2:04 AM - 10 Jul 2018 from Pong Pha, Thailand

what kind of an utter jackazz would put out a fake story like that?! Makes me wanna....

Last edited:
Yes. The way they are doing this triage is most urgent health concerns first, then the rest. It's actually broken into three codes (or four when triaging especially dire circumstances.) The young men they got out on the first day were weakest. The following day, the stronger ones, and today, probably the very strongest of all, plus the coach who, in spite of being weaker is going last, doing his duty to get his team out.

All of them are going to be very weak, have eyesight problems, may be sick due to the water quality and lack of UV light, will all be in need of controlled food so re-feeding can be done, might have severe psychological issues and a host of other issues.

But the good news? Our Wild Boars have persisted and are going to triumph. They may have entered that cave boys, but they are coming out men.

BBM.

Beautifully put, thank you @SunVenus.

Any of them reunited with family yet? ... Sorry, I'll stop with the questions lol.

There are conflicting reports. One says that the parents are all still at a nearby site, and none yet knows which of the young men are out.

The second is that the Wild Boars who are out have been reunited with their loved ones, but only via a glass hospital window. The young men are being quarantined as there are certain illnesses that are easily picked up in caves, and some of them (according to some media sources) have elevated white blood cell counts, which can indicate infection.

They have gotten some rice porridge, so that should be making them feel a but better. It would me. ;)

Edited to add: We've been getting reports on the Wild Boars' names a bit after they come out, so unless they've completely shut the loved ones off in another cave without contact, then of course they are likely at the hospital, waving hi and giving all the guys a "thumb's up".

Last edited:
AND MY BEST POST YET...

amanda hodge‏Verified account @hodgeamanda
amanda hodge Retweeted MThai

Thai news agency @MThai tweets nine “oinks” (below) in celebration of the NINTH Wild Boar footballer to emerge from the cave. Four to go. Then three NavySEALS And medic.

amanda hodge added,

MThai @mthai
อู๊ด อู๊ด อู๊ด อู๊ด อู๊ด อู๊ด อู๊ด อู๊ด อู๊ด
2:31 AM - 10 Jul 2018

13s ago

Reuters has a little more detail:

A tenth person was rescued on Tuesday from a flooded Thai cave complex where 12 boys and their soccer coach were trapped for more than two weeks, raising hopes all 13 would be out by the end of the day.

A Reuters witness saw two people being carried out of the Tham Luang cave on stretchers. They were the first two to be taken out on Tuesday, the third day of the rescue operation.

Eight of the boys were brought out on stretchers over the first two days - four on Sunday and four on Monday. Officials were not immediately available to comment on who had been brought out.

7 min ago
Tenth boy rescued; 2 boys and coach remain

A tenth boy has emerged from deep within a cave complex in northern Thailand, a member of the rescue operations stationed at the entrance of the cave told CNN.

His was the second successful rescue Tuesday, the third day of a huge international operation to save the boys and their coach. Two boys and their coach remain trapped in the cave.

Live: Thai cave rescue underway - CNN

OK Everybody!
It's Positive Thinking Time!

Hope, Harmony, Happiness, Love and Light abounds.
There's always Visceral Feelings, and Intuition, too!
All positive thoughts still needed for the continued success of this extraordinary, incredible mission!
Most of us have already been conjuring positive thoughts and energy...
...and it's been working - so don't stop yet!
Everything has gone so well - we all know that today will most critical. Let's continue to hope, in triple-fold, for these remaining five (now only three?!) to make it out safely.
I continue my hope that the entire crew remain safe, in this final home-stretch.
These hero divers need extra-special poistivity sent their way today.
I maintain by belief that this will be a 100% successful rescue.

I will always remember Saman Kunan, and I so very much wish for his lovely family to see that his own final mission has been accomplished.

And finally - I'm just absolutely giddy that the rain has stopped, and thrilled that it has been minimal during the monsoon! Amazing.

MaeSai
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
~*~*~*~13~*~*~*~

_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics