Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Trapped In Cave , 23 June 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Journal TV - Nigeria, Africa and World News‏ @jtvnigeria
Freed from cave, but doctor's orders bar Thai boys from World Cup final https://ift.tt/2zszZEA

Awww, bummer. Maybe they can make sure the Wild Boars get the final game piped into the hospital so they can watch. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the final teams sent them a special videoed message. Then this time next year, maybe they can be given those free tickets and transport to the finals. I hope the same (or similar) offers are made not only to our Wild Boars and their loved ones, but also the rescuers.... every last one of them. From the traffic cops to the people who picked up trash, from the cooks to the SEALs, everyone. They all deserve it.

Sky News‏Verified account @SkyNews
26a1.png
“Final boys rescued from Thai cave” by @SkyNews

Real News Line on Twitter
11TH BOY RESCUED

#ThamLuang
Latest on #ThaiCaveRescue: A Reuters witness says the eleventh person is seen carried out of #Thai cave on a stretcher; One boy and the 25-year-old coach waited to be lifted out of goo.gl/tYd9Lk

Cambodia Guide on Twitter

TBS (Thai TV) reporting pumping at #ThamLuang has stopped. Which would indicate all (remaining 2 kids, coach, doctor, and Seals) are in the dry zone of the cave and probably out soon.

UPDATE | It appears from reports on the ground that it’s mission complete! The Wild Boars have freedom. What a remarkable story... of endurance, camaraderie, faith, belief and hope. Humanity is a beautiful thing #ThamLuang
Laura Banks on Twitter

Could this be true???!!!!

I posted a tweet they are in the third chamber and it's just a walk out from there, so I think it could be!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member