Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Trapped In Cave , 23 June 2018 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart is overwhelmed with gratitude, and I am amazed by how these children have transfixed the world and brought us all together in love.

These children are agents of change, the peacemakers! This is an incredible vote for humanity.

It is an incredible vote for humanity! So well put, thank you!

And as an added benefit, the Wild Boars going into that cave are now, in many ways, men. So there's another life lesson. Maybe it truly WAS an initiation in some ways. An unintended one. Don't get me started on Chthonic mysteries and caves in religion and metaphor-- we'd be here all night. ;) Plus we aren't to discuss religion on this forum.

Sharing your elation! Many hugs to you and all!

Now I hope that the community will come together and help the rice field farmers whose land was devastated. If this area is dirt poor, that was their bread and butter. Especially the lady who must do it alone. I am not well, but I know if I was there my sons would be out in her field working alongside her to restore her crops. I pray for her and the other farmers that they prosper.

The Tham Luang cave complex will be closed to the public
96ea0513-aede-4669-955e-a21b4c7f2451.jpg

(Reuters: Soe Zeya Tun)

For a while, at least

Thailand's prime minister Prayuth Chan-ocha said it'll be closed until "everything is in order".

He said in the future, the entrance and exits to the cave complex will be monitored and more lights and warning signs will be installed inside.

"This cave has become world famous," he said.
Live: More boys rescued from flooded cave, end of mission in sight

just two members of the Wild Boars soccer team now still inside as the rescue operation enters its final phase.

Richard Barrow in Thailand(@RichardBarrow)

UPDATE at 5:15pm: The 11th boy has reached the cave entrance. He’s the smallest and is in good health.

RT @SpringNews_TV: มีรายงานว่า หมูตัวที่ 11 ตัวเล็กที่สุดในทีม ยืนยันปลอดภัย เย้!! #ThamLuang #พาทีมหมูป่ากลับบ้าน #ถ้ำหลวง #Thailand #ThaiCaveRescue

July 10, 2018

I bet the smallest is the youngest one who they said yesterday was still in the cave. He's just 11.

what ever they gave them to keep them calm, they did it right. I cannot help but honor the coach, the strength of this young man. I cannot imagine being with a child lost with no hope surrounded by water. He had TWELVE to keep calm and keep the hope alive. What a wonderful coach and person. He must be so strong minded its unreal. Perfect storm I tell ya....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPParadise