Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Trapped In Cave , 23 June 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2m2 minutes ago
Jacob Goldberg Retweeted Deep Blue Sea

Thai PM says the boys have been given anti-anxiety medication for the journey out the cave - the same medication he takes to help him relax when he shoots guns.

LOL

Umm. Tell me that is joke Gardenista! Because I just LOL'ed so hard that water came out my nose. (Note to self: get name of that medication.)

Unbelievable...

Richard Barrow in Thailand‏ @RichardBarrow
Hollywood producers have arrived in Thailand and are already plotting a movie about the young boys and their soccer coach trapped in a cave — before they’re all out https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/thailand-cave-movie-hollywood-producers-already-on-the-scene/news-story/74268c86b6cf82501c628693490e14ab … #ThamLuang #พาทีมหมูป่ากลับบ้าน #ถ้ำหลวง #Thailand #ThailandCaveRescue

DhvQtWBU0AEelji.jpg

3:49 AM - 10 Jul 2018

And of course, out of the slime, here comes Hollywood. FFS Hollywood folks-- let people breath for a while before swarming them like ants at a picnic.

Sorry to sound harsh-- I am really not in favour of the Hollywood "drama for money" business.

Is it really that unbelievable? I was expecting that to happen.

“They are the local boys who often visit the cave on a regular basis. Just like you go to the public park on weekend.”

They just wanted to have a little “birthday snack party” and invited their coach, they’re awfully lucky he was with them.

The timings is what gets to me... no sign of a storm before they enter, then they enter and the storm begins, a monsoon unbeknown to them because they are in the cave. How everything unfolded was awfully perfect timing to trap those boys. Mother nature can be both beautiful and dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay