Thailand - FOUND ALIVE - 12 Boys And Coach Trapped In Cave , 23 June 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a guess as to why the rescue system being used would not work if a fifth boy/coach was added?

Back in the other thread, an official commented the rescue system being used was for four boys.

It takes eight competent divers to bring four victims out safely. That's obviously all the divers they have who can do it. Personally if I was incharge, I would bring them out faster, but their way seems to be working well.

I will give this to the Thai Government. I'm sure the Government would have loved to have had the Thai Navy Seals bring all of the kids out together on the first day. But they early on recognized that they were in way over their heads. So they contacted The British Cave Rescue Council and put them in charge of it. I think they made the right decision.

It takes eight competent divers to bring four victims out safely. That's obviously all the divers they have who can do it. Personally if I was incharge, I would bring them out faster, but their way seems to be working well.

I will give this to the Thai Government. I'm sure the Government would have loved to have had the Thai Navy Seals bring all of the kids out together on the first day. But they early on recognized that they were in way over their heads. So they contacted The British Cave Rescue Council and put them in charge of it. I think they made the right decision.
I think they asked for some added divers recently.

I was convinced when these rescues started all might die. Then I thought several might die. Then I got worried one or two. Sadly we lost a brave man and that put me all the more on edge. However, now I am at a point (and my OCD doesn’t want me to acknowledge it because it says if I do, something bad will happen to the remaining people that must get out, but screw you brain I will try and say it the best way I can- dumb OCD), but now I think maybe no one else will pass. By golly if that happens, and I really think it might, I will wish I was hanging with all of you so we could hoot and holler and throw up magical confetti. Wow. This might just work. Absolutely incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71