Thanks to WS'ers who Post During Hearings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
<snip>
ScubaTwinnFor everyone who posts during the hearings what is happening, I thank every one of you. I commend every one of you. I am in awe of every one of you. To type while trying to listen cannot be easy. But for someone who can only read during two fifteen minute breaks and their lunch hour, it's priceless. You have me laughing, gasping, cringing and crying at my desk with your words.

This site is the best and the most wonderful people are a part of it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have to agree. I've read here for years, but this is my first post. I am a grandmother who has custody of her 2 y.o. granddaughter, who has cerebral palsy. Occasionally I get to sneak some of the hearing in online, but usually I'm pretty busy with her and Nickelodean

I did post a similar thank you post in the sidebar thread but this thread is a WAY better acknowledgment and show of appreciation for all the dedicated posters who do so much day in and day out to keep all of us 'lurkers', who for whatever reason can't contribute as much as we'd like, up to speed! Well said ScubaTwinn. Adding my thanks again here.

I have to admit, it was the sidebar thread that made me think of this. I love the other commentary. But having it in a separate thread really helped me when I was trying to blow through the thread at a high rate of speed during break. Thank you again.

<snip>
ScubaTwinnFor everyone who posts during the hearings what is happening, I thank every one of you. I commend every one of you. I am in awe of every one of you. To type while trying to listen cannot be easy. But for someone who can only read during two fifteen minute breaks and their lunch hour, it's priceless. You have me laughing, gasping, cringing and crying at my desk with your words.

I have to agree. I've read here for years, but this is my first post. I am a grandmother who has custody of her 2 y.o. granddaughter, who has cerebral palsy. Occasionally I get to sneak some of the hearing in online, but usually I'm pretty busy with her and Nickelodean

:greetings: mtnlife :wave:

:welcome:

I want to thank everyone who posts, and every member of Websleuths. Especially a thank you to those who post pictures. As you type along it is hard to catch the visuals, and I get to see "the good stuff" as I am posting. The humor is excellent(sleutherontheside and so many others). A News Junkie's video/slide show "recap" is priceless, I think she is a genius. Thank you to those who are professionals in their fields and are always friendly in sharing their knowledge(AZlawyer, Joypath...) And to the Mods (in there somewhere...) Everyone... :takeabow:

And, thank you for your thank you(s). :blowkiss:

<snip>

We are honored to have you join us! :blowkiss:

:welcome:

:wagon:

I would like to add my thanks for all the WS court reporters and photographers. I'm in amazement at what you do and this is the first place I come when I've missed the hearing. You're super!

I too would like to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to post for so many of us who can't / don't watch for whatever reason; as well as to the OP for starting this thread.

6000 "thank yous" is still not enough...your contributions AND PATIENCE are invaluable and greatly appreciated!

I would like to add my thanks as well. I try to watch, but most of the time I'm at work. I come here for updates and to lurk in on the great conversations. Thank you for all you do. You all rock ! :rocker:

I've often thought that many of the 'guests' during hearing day are poor WS schlubs at work, unable to log in. I would be one of those unfortunate souls.

So yea, thank you everyone for making it so that we don't all have to call in sick on hearing day. :crazy:

Another hearing and another great day of chiquita posts, SOTS quick quips and lightening speed references and caps, and of course A_NEWS_Junkies fantastic couch potato slideshow - thanks all! :party:

I am glad you mentioned that Wenwe4, because I would encourage everyone to jump in with a comment - it's like the first anything, try once and then you will be fine.

And while I am in such a thankful mood, I would like to give a shout out also to our Screen Cap and ThwartCake Queen, .......ta da.....A_News_Junkie!!!

I have no idea how she manages to catch the many moods of the hearings, but with her slideshows, you really don't have to spend eight hours droning through the eight hours because she gives you the best bits and a laugh in one neat package.:great:

Thanks A-News_Junkie!!!! We love you!!!!

.................. :fireworks: .......... :party: ............ :fireworks:

OMG -- I had no idea this post was here and the kind words from Chiquita too! THANK YOU guys, I am so glad someone enjoys them!
I focus intensely during the hearing and that is something I can do, while being glued to every word and non-verbal comment.
I so admire the posters who can multi-task and post recaps and stay focused on the live, that is not my talent for sure! BRAVO to the multi-taskers of the world!!!!!!!!!!!
I go back in the day(s) after and read all your live posts and am in awe and in stitches at everyone's posts!
Logical -- your posts crack me up, I LOVE YOUR HUMOR!!!!!!

So to everyone who multi-tasks and all the thanks buttons I missed....
betterthanks-1.jpg

betterthanks-1.jpg

I also would like to add many thanks!! You guys are the best! Justice is just around the corner!!

I too thank everyone who has input on Caylee's justice...I can't just name a few for we all work hard to see Caylee's justice through till the end...JMHO

:hug:

:blowkiss:

Justice for Caylee

Thank you very much it is much appreciated. The work you do is wonderful for those that can't catch all the hearings in their entirety. Your work will be cut out for you when this trial begins.:aktion:

Thanks a million times over for sharing all of your time and insights!

Another hearing and another great day of chiquita posts, SOTS quick quips and lightening speed references and caps, and of course A_NEWS_Junkies fantastic couch potato slideshow - thanks all! :party:

:tyou: to logicalgirl and LambChop :blowkiss:

I know if I do not see those two names, I wonder if I am in the right place! :curtsey:

Thank you to everyone who did post yesterday. I bagged out, big time. But I was able to come here and know just what happened, and then some. :winko:

:peace:

I can't thank those enough who are able to watch and post at the same time. Some days I can do it, some I can't - the days I'm in the office I can't watch, but when I'm working from home I have had the hearings in the background. My job involves phone work so there have been many a time I can't listen as close as I want nor post. Everyones input is so appreciated by me, I think you all deserve a round of applause - bravo bravo!

Special thanks to Amil for her in court reporting!!!:woohoo::clap::clap::clap:

I want to thank everyone again. Reading your posts during jury selection was a relief for someone who just can't watch or hear it. I am very grateful to the posters and the mods who do their best to keep the hearing/jury/trial threads going. I almost scream at my computer when someone posts "thud", next poster goes "rut roh", next poster goes "aagghr"! I understand why you're posting like that but until someone actually says what is going on, I'm in limbo land and it's torture. :)

I have Monday off so I get to see the opening arguments. But I will be right back here on Tuesday during lunch and breaks to read.

THANK YOU! (and yes, I'm yelling).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7