Is there evidence of undoing?

• Yes

Votes: 74 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 8.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 13 13.7%

• Total voters
Yep someone in the house has to have served JB the pineapple.

Since the first time I heard of this case I believed that she was killed by someone who the family has intentionally let into the house. I also believe the parents have some hand in it.

John Ramsey's still doing interviews about his book.. I cant get my self to even watch him. He gives me the creeps big time. I feel like now that Patsy's gone he can say just about anything. And BR seems to be still hiding in the shadows!

I thought I new all the facts in this case years ago. But now I cant seem to keep up with all the info. Every time I get a little bit more info and try to find out more I get hit by an avalanche of information overload :tantrum: I just got the James Kolar book. I seriously need to catch up on my facts.:sigh:

He gave a recent interview?

I believe Blake did it, and this is what I think happened, the children were put to bed and Patsy and John retired as well. Jon-benet was not toileted before bed, so it did not take long for her to have accident, she changed herself and then climbed into Blake' spare bed. Blake either woke up or was awake and they started talking, and decided to go downstairs for a snack and consumed the pineapple. What then ensued was Blake playing some sexual fantasy and he penetrated Jon-benet perhaps the same way he had his Dad do earlier. Jon-benet screamed, perhaps she had been half asleep, and Balke to silence her, hit her on the head with an available tool. By the time John and Patsy got downstairs, Jon-benet was unconscious and the parents were faced .with saving one child, or losing two. Blake was sent to bed and the elaborate hoax, garote and note were writte time was decided to ring the police and that occurred just after 5.30am, the liar depended on getting Blake out of the house before the police spoke to him, and they achieved that goal. I have always thought it was strange ringing friends straight after you have rung the police and before the police have arrived, also can't imagine ringing people (other than family) that early on Boxing Day. Do we know what time Patsy rang her mother and sisters? They spoke afterwards to Blake and he was convinced of their story and eradicated any part in the tragedy

Who is Blake? I know of no one with that name associated with the case. JB does have a brother, but his name is not Blake.

Who is Blake? I know of no one with that name associated with the case. JB does have a brother, but his name is not Blake.

She meant Burke, it's corrected in the edit.

;-) Blake does sound a tad better than Burke.

I dont know what time Patsy phoned her family. Even when they called the Fernies & the Whites, Patsy only said that there has been an emergency and they were to come over straight away. I find that odd as well. If my child was missing. I will be blurting it out like a broken record.

I personally dont believe Burke was solely responsible. But I do agree that he was awake and has knowledge of everything that took place that night.

I believe Blake did it, and this is what I think happened, the children were put to bed and Patsy and John retired as well. Jon-benet was not toileted before bed, so it did not take long for her to have accident, she changed herself and then climbed into Blake' spare bed. Blake either woke up or was awake and they started talking, and decided to go downstairs for a snack and consumed the pineapple. What then ensued was Blake playing some sexual fantasy and he penetrated Jon-benet perhaps the same way he had his Dad do earlier. Jon-benet screamed, perhaps she had been half asleep, and Balke to silence her, hit her on the head with an available tool. By the time John and Patsy got downstairs, Jon-benet was unconscious and the parents were faced .with saving one child, or losing two. Blake was sent to bed and the elaborate hoax, garote and note were writte time was decided to ring the police and that occurred just after 5.30am, the liar depended on getting Blake out of the house before the police spoke to him, and they achieved that goal. I have always thought it was strange ringing friends straight after you have rung the police and before the police have arrived, also can't imagine ringing people (other than family) that early on Boxing Day. Do we know what time Patsy rang her mother and sisters? They spoke afterwards to Blake and he was convinced of their story and eradicated any part in the tragedy

Problem with your story is that Patsy was wearing the same clothes the following morning. Odds say that she never went to bed, never removed her party wear, and that things began to spiral out of control as soon as they arrived home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problem with your story is that Patsy was wearing the same clothes the following morning. Odds say that she never went to bed, never removed her party wear, and that things began to spiral out of control as soon as they arrived home.

That's the thing. The only people that can vouch for whatever happened when they left the party to when JonBenet was killed are the Ramseys. The lack of changing clothes and the timeline suggests that JonBenet died before she ever went to bed. Something happened during that escalated into JonBenet being killed. Nobody ever went to bed that night, probably not even Burke.

That's the thing. The only people that can vouch for whatever happened when they left the party to when JonBenet was killed are the Ramseys. The lack of changing clothes and the timeline suggests that JonBenet died before she ever went to bed. Something happened during that escalated into JonBenet being killed. Nobody ever went to bed that night, probably not even Burke.

Remembering the days when I grew up with two older brothers, and the my experiences with my own kids, things tend to get bloody loud before the got violent. I still think John's sleeping pill was enough to knock him out, he was a pilot and would need to be on top of things the next morning. I wake up quite early most days, and after a long light out with the family I'll literally walk in the door, from my keys and head straight to bed. I can easily be asleep in 10 minutes.

Melatonin is not a sleeping pill. It is a horemone found naturally in the brain and is more of a supplement to regulate your sleep schedule than an actual sleep aid.

I wonder if everything really did happen in the basement, which could muffle sound for sure. I have a rather unpleasant vision of JB being dragged by her collar and thrown down the basement steps. Speculation obviously, but I've been trying to figure out a series of events that fits the forensic evidence. BOESP has me thinking about her being thrown into something rather than hit with something, but I still don't know.

I do know that it looks intentional, and I believe most of it was. I do not believe the flashlight was used to hit her. I wonder if she was first strangled with the collar, creating the bruise, head wounded somewhere in there. The ligature applied while still alive but not as tight as it appears. It could have been just a little tight, like the staging with her hands, and then edema made the furrow much deeper. She could have been asphyxiated slowly by this rather than one violent motion.

PR likely did not go to bed. BR & JB were not in bed yet probably. JR said in his own words that he stayed up to play with Burke. I'll have to check back to see what he said, but did he put BR to bed? Like help him brush his teeth, pray with him like PR, PJ's, tuck in, that kind of thing?

I have often wondered if JonBenet was actually hanged, or there was a hanging attempt. She fell head first, and hit her head on the cement floor, cracking her skull.

I guess, cracked skull plus rope around her neck suggests hanging.

The Ramseys timeline for the night is always taken at face value and this is a mistake. Between dropping off gifts at the Stines, helping Burke with his trainset, packing, reading to both kids (John would later say he was misquoted by the three officers who took statements from him), and going to bed, it's unlikely they did all this in the short time frame they claim.

I find it notable that Burke said JB woke up to give presents to the Stines. Its been noted several times that the R's and the S's had an unusually close relationship after the event, when most of their other friends drew away. They left good jobs and followed the R's to ATL. Susan sent emails impersonating Chf. Mark Beckner (which is illegal). They let the R's live with them for a while.

I'm not saying they were directly involved, but maybe they know more than they've said.

RE: reading to the kids, I've read the statement and it is worded strangely but he said he put the kids to bed, went to bed himself and read. Not that he read to the kids.

I find it notable that Burke said JB woke up to give presents to the Stines. Its been noted several times that the R's and the S's had an unusually close relationship after the event, when most of their other friends drew away. They left good jobs and followed the R's to ATL. Susan sent emails impersonating Chf. Mark Beckner (which is illegal). They let the R's live with them for a while.

I'm not saying they were directly involved, but maybe they know more than they've said.

RE: reading to the kids, I've read the statement and it is worded strangely but he said he put the kids to bed, went to bed himself and read. Not that he read to the kids.

It's amazing, all the people standing at the Stine's doorway that night and we still can't get a straight answer as to whether JB was their or not.

All those people at the White's and nobody noticed if JB ate anything.

Was she invisible?

The Ramseys timeline for the night is always taken at face value and this is a mistake. Between dropping off gifts at the Stines, helping Burke with his trainset, packing, reading to both kids (John would later say he was misquoted by the three officers who took statements from him), and going to bed, it's unlikely they did all this in the short time frame they claim.

Not to mention all these things are alleged to happen...with a killer still in the house!

Nobody noticed anything misplaced or out of order after someone allegedly broke in a few hours earlier. I don't know about you, but if my chair is even a slight fraction out of place, I notice. Nobody noticed anything odd regarding the pen and the pad. Or hell even an odd odor in the house or a wet spot somewhere. Nothing.

Not to mention all these things are alleged to happen...with a killer still in the house!

Nobody noticed anything misplaced or out of order after someone allegedly broke in a few hours earlier. I don't know about you, but if my chair is even a slight fraction out of place, I notice. Nobody noticed anything odd regarding the pen and the pad. Or hell even an odd odor in the house or a wet spot somewhere. Nothing.

Its funny that they noticed a ton of stuff after the fact, but nothing that day. Did Patsy say "who put that big bowl of pineapple there with the giant spoon?", or did John say "how did that Samsonite suitcase get under that open window?" No, not a word. More than three months later it was a different story, "not my pineapple, not my flashlight, not my santa bear".

This is from the Bonita Papers:

After his cursory inspection of the house, French took a statement from John regarding the events of the prior evening. John related that the family had arrived home around 9:00 p.m., that Burke and Patsy had gone immediately to bed, and that he had read to JonBenet for a few minutes before he went to bed. Apparently the morning's stress had also confused John, as the sequence of events he related to French about the prior evening would differ at his later official statement.

The R's lied about a lot of things, but JR really didn't say he read to JB that night. It really is just a misinterpretation. I don't believe much of what he said but I'm sure he didn't mean that. I'm trying to find the place where I read his statement, but I'm not seeing it yet. He said something like "I put the kids in bed, read, took a melatonin and went to sleep." Which is how the idea started. Sometimes seeing dialogue written out can make things sound way different, we phrase things strangely or incompletely.

I answered one of my own questions in this process though. JR says he put BR to bed.

TT: Did you help Burke get into his pajamas that night?
JR: Yeah, like I do every night.
TT: Once he gets into his pajamas, he brushes his teeth, and climbs into bed. Which bed did Burke sleep in that night?
JR: He slept in the one he normally does, which is the one closest to the door.
TT: Okay. That where he, that’s like his bed and (inaudible) the room.
JR: Yeah. That’s like his bed where you’ll, that’s like his bed in the TV room.
TT: All right. Did Burke go right to bed, or did he watch, I know he. . .
JR: No he went right to bed . . .

April 30, 1997

I can't decide what exactly this means (although the "every night" part is saying something to me). It could mean that he is lying, or it could mean that BR went to bed. I think the former is more likely. If he is lying that he put BR to bed, then the "every night" line is him covering that and also making it easy for BR to tell that story. If it happened every night, BR could imagine that when (if) he spoke to LE. I might be reading a lot into it, but I think the things they say about that night are very important, they can unconsciously give a lot away.

The R's lied about a lot of things, but JR really didn't say he read to JB that night. It really is just a misinterpretation. I don't believe much of what he said but I'm sure he didn't mean that. I'm trying to find the place where I read his statement, but I'm not seeing it yet. He said something like "I put the kids in bed, read, took a melatonin and went to sleep." Which is how the idea started. Sometimes seeing dialogue written out can make things sound way different, we phrase things strangely or incompletely.

I answered one of my own questions in this process though. JR says he put BR to bed.

TT: Did you help Burke get into his pajamas that night?
JR: Yeah, like I do every night.
TT: Once he gets into his pajamas, he brushes his teeth, and climbs into bed.
Which bed did Burke sleep in that night?
JR: He slept in the one he normally does, which is the one closest to the door.
TT: Okay. That where he, that’s like his bed and (inaudible) the room.
JR: Yeah. That’s like his bed where you’ll, that’s like his bed in the TV room.

TT: All right. Did Burke go right to bed, or did he watch, I know he. . .
JR: No he went right to bed . . .

April 30, 1997

I can't decide what exactly this means (although the "every night" part is saying something to me). It could mean that he is lying, or it could mean that BR went to bed. I think the former is more likely. If he is lying that he put BR to bed, then the "every night" line is him covering that and also making it easy for BR to tell that story. If it happened every night, BR could imagine that when (if) he spoke to LE. I might be reading a lot into it, but I think the things they say about that night are very important, they can unconsciously give a lot away.

Hi Annapurna,
I enjoyed your post, and would not want to sidetrack the good discussion, but something in the quoted interview caught my attention. (BBM) I had never noticed it before, but why would JR say that BR's bed is in the TV room???? Or am I reading it incorrectly? I'm curious to know what you think.

And if that is what JR really meant to say, exactly which room is the TV room? I know there have been several discussions in this forum about "the TV room", but has there ever been a general consensus about which room the family meant?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back