The 17 *New* Hairs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder why the SA didn't say something..couldn't they have objected to JB saying that? IDK it doesn't seem fair that the comment is on record. JMO.

I believe his words will come back to haunt him in the trial.

The SA will say "look how her attorney is conspiring to create doubt where there is none and this is an example."

I believe his words will come back to haunt him in the trial.

The SA will say "look how her attorney is conspiring to create doubt where there is none and this is an example."
SA pretty much said that when they asked if he'd being willing to be cross examined as to what PROOF he had on what he was asserting in his motion.

I'm sorry, I'm just laughing about the jokes about Henry planting evidence, picturing him yoinking his own hairs out, or like hairs from one of his pets falling off his clothes into the evidence or something, oh no (that's what would happen if I were Henry). I can just hear the discussion in the trial regarding hairs from a pet, what kind of hair, etc. Oh dear

I think the defense brought up the hairs that Henry found in order to support their argument for needing to have had access to witness evidence collection etc rather than having to rely on reports as provided to them. Because the reports provided to them obviously would not have contained any info about these 17 hairs, etc. (I didn't know it was 17 either, though, I thought it was just a couple additional ones that were listed in the evidence, I was surprised to hear 7 or 17 or whatever it was. Oh I guess that's their point, that it wasn't mentioned in the evidence reports? Well, I wonder what info will come out about these hairs. I do wonder whose they are.)

Forgive me if I am way off base and please correct me if you can...When I first heard Henry L speak of examining the trunk, I could have swore he mentioned finding live maggots. Weren't all the maggots/larva removed by LE upon the first inspection? Just wondering...

I'm sorry, I'm just laughing about the jokes about Henry planting evidence, picturing him yoinking his own hairs out, or like hairs from one of his pets falling off his clothes into the evidence or something, oh no (that's what would happen if I were Henry). I can just hear the discussion in the trial regarding hairs from a pet, what kind of hair, etc. Oh dear

I think the defense brought up the hairs that Henry found in order to support their argument for needing to have had access to witness evidence collection etc rather than having to rely on reports as provided to them. Because the reports provided to them obviously would not have contained any info about these 17 hairs, etc. (I didn't know it was 17 either, though, I thought it was just a couple additional ones that were listed in the evidence, I was surprised to hear 7 or 17 or whatever it was. Oh I guess that's their point, that it wasn't mentioned in the evidence reports? Well, I wonder what info will come out about these hairs. I do wonder whose they are.)

Is Henry L@@'s credibility totaly shot after the Phil Sp... case?

Ripley...I know what you mean about the maggots...I need to hear that again. Do you think they brought him the jar that held them? That seems so unlikely...I just don't know...baffles me.

Back in the fall, I thought Dr. L had examined all the garbage, as I thought he was talking about "ham" being in the trash with old frozen food cartons etc....*scratching my head~*....

JB kept saying he only got to look at the car sans garbage..

Maybe I need to go to bed..'somting rong here"

I have no buttons...no smileys...lol

Just for clarity on the myth that Lee found 17 more threads, I am linking this from the Myth Busters thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3450278&postcount=28

I know I'm splitting hairs now, (and borrowing someone elses pun ), but technically wouldnt that show that HL found 4 hairs in total, since he is included in the 'we'? It doesn't state who actually spotted the hairs.
ps: I thought he found hairs, not threads, LOL.Is he reading here ?:D

I don't know who found what ... but it always stood to reason that any of our cars, if used, would have more than the one hair that Po Po found.

Aloha! No?

I don't know who found what ... but it always stood to reason that any of our cars, if used, would have more than the one hair that Po Po found.

Aloha! No?

Remind me to never commit murder, cause if ONLY 17 hairs of mine were found at the crime scene, it would have been a good hair day for me. I swear, everytime I shower or brush my hair, 1700 (!) hairs come out of my head. I should be bald or balding! lol

Ripley...I know what you mean about the maggots...I need to hear that again. Do you think they brought him the jar that held them? That seems so unlikely...I just don't know...baffles me.

Back in the fall, I thought Dr. L had examined all the garbage, as I thought he was talking about "ham" being in the trash with old frozen food cartons etc....*scratching my head~*....

JB kept saying he only got to look at the car sans garbage..

Maybe I need to go to bed..'somting rong here"

I have no buttons...no smileys...lol

IIRC...there were some pupae (?) put in jars with preservative solution and sent for testing. No results as of yet. They were supposedly in the bag when dumped out and on a paper towel.

Lee's "ham" crap, was just that...crap!! He had said that on NG early on when everyone thought pepperoni pizza (or an a pizza with "the works") was in the trunk and he just got thru his examination and was just throwing out anything to creat confusion...he also made sure to say he found "evidence" and turned it over to LE. Could be flashbacks of the finger nail in the Phil Spector case.

All the maggot "stuff" started with GA when the bag was found in the trunk...they said the smell and maggots crawling all over - or something to that effect. Cindy just picked it up and ran with GA's comments when he opened trunk.

Now....just wondering...I thought Lee wasn't "suited up" in forensic gear for his examination of the trunk...I could be totally off base with that comment, but thought the pictures/videos showed him in the car area with Baez searching in "plain clothes"....lots of hair could fall off his head or clothes if he wasn't wearing a hair net...or from his clothes, if not wearing the forensic suit. As far as the "other hairs"...could be under similar circumstances...maybe??

Is Henry L@@'s credibility totaly shot after the Phil Sp... case?

H. Lee has had a long career, one case and 1 accusation does not a career make. I believe he is very well thought of in his field.
That missing finger nail was a big dispute in the trial. He claimed he never saw it . There was a strange happening there. If I remember correctly they were trying to prove that she did not kill herself. The defense was trying to prove that she did. Had she killed herself the fingernail probably would have been pulverized.. fake nails. So as far as I could see or remember it was not key to the case and now they are back for a second bite of the apple. hung jury.

Aloha! No?

Not when GA and CA had access to the car and admit they took stuff from it. Wonder if they gave the car a good cleaning job while at it?

H. Lee has had a long career, one case and 1 accusation does not a career make. I believe he is very well thought of in his field.
That missing finger nail was a big dispute in the trial. He claimed he never saw it . There was a strange happening there. If I remember correctly they were trying to prove that she did not kill herself. The defense was trying to prove that she did. Had she killed herself the fingernail probably would have been pulverized.. fake nails. So as far as I could see or remember it was not key to the case and now they are back for a second bite of the apple. hung jury.

The judge ruled that Dr. Lee did remove evidence. Yep, I find the sudden appearance of "17 Hairs" highly suspicious.

http://crime.about.com/b/2007/05/25/judge-dr-henry-lee-hid-evidence.htm

(snips)
In a stunning ruling, the judge in the Phil Spector murder trial ruled that a world famous forensic scientist removed and hid evidence from the crime scene. After hearings outside the presence of the jury, Judge Larry Fidler said he was convinced Dr. Henry Lee removed the evidence, but he stopped short of holding him in contempt.

Making the claim more credible is the fact that the witness who said she saw Dr. Lee pick up the white object was at the time an attorney working for Spector's defense team, Sara Caplan. Judge Fidler said she was the only witness who testified during the hearings that he found "completely credible." The judge said, "If Dr. Lee has this object, he's to produce it forthwith."

I find it odd that so few hairs were found in her car. Wasn't it at least 10 years old? Someone must have really gone to town cleaning that car.

I'd be surprised if they didn't find hair from unidentified people. I think Lee owned the car before Casey. Every time someone entered that car they could have transfered hair from anywhere. For example, if Casey took Caylee to the doctor and put her diaper bag on floor, it could have picked up hair from the doctor's office...and that's just one example. Service men working on the car....friends transferring hair from their homes. The possibilities are endless.

The whole hair thing is a non-issue IMO. The only hair that counts is Caylee's with the death band. The rest is just smoke and mirrors from an unscrupulous defense team trying to divert attention away from the hair with the death band.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back