The 90 minutes Terri spent driving around--Do you believe it?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you believe Terri drove around for 90 minutes strictly to calm a fussy baby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somewhat O/T
We have a vine here in the South that has eaten the South..
Our city has literally hired goats to eat the vine..No joke..
It would be almost impossible to find a body here in our area due to the Kudzu that has taken over everything...

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/05/us/05goats.html

English Ivy is that bane here. It climbs the trees and chokes them out, and it's very thick in the underbrush - maybe hip-deep in places.

English Ivy is that bane here. It climbs the trees and chokes them out, and it's very thick in the underbrush - maybe hip-deep in places.

And blackberry vines. Monstrous rapid growth, sharp, woody and thick. When we lived on a farm, my kids used to make forts inside the larger blackberry stands.

Somewhat O/T
It would be almost impossible to find a body here in our area due to the Kudzu that has taken over everything...

All I can say is WOW after reading that article! Am in far west corner of Tennessee and tho I do see it in alot of places I had no idea it was literally taking over in areas that aren't too terribly far from here!! AGAIN WOW!

I'll definitely have to pay more attn to areas around here to see if anything even remotely similar is happening in my immediate area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Part2 Interview Kaine&Desiree katu
http://www.katu.com/home/video/101702718.html

Reporter: Do you buy her story that she was driving K**** around because she had an earache that day?

Kaine:[Before the reporter even finishes asking the question he is ADAMANTLY shaking his head] No.

Enough said! Atleast for me! Terri better be very very nervous because just as Desiree says in the above video interview "This investigation got way bigger than she[Terri] ever dreamed it would be"..

They speak directly about Terri being eventually arrested[ Kaine's even says "put the cuffs on her" at one point in interview] but they state that they are not frustrated with LE[only frustrated with Terri for being allowed to have knowledge of such as a child's whereabouts yet nothing can be done at this time for her not telling the details they need[to return Kyron home].
They would rather LE do, as they are taking their time and ensuring that once she[Terri] is arrested that she will be prosecuted and convicted..
And that they realize if that arrest were to happen too soon before all of the investigation was not completed that yes, she would be arrested but LE/DA would not be able to successfully prosecute her therefor she'd "walk". So because of this they do not mind waiting and in fact are happy that LE is choosing to do so because as Kaine stated, "we realize the public is 'thirsty' for an arrest"..

Lastly Desiree lays it out there saying there are ppl who just cant believe Terri ended up being this type of person
[after all that has already come to light&Kaine says he is still waiting for even more to come out about whats she's been involved with&he did say that Terri manipulating with sex is just ONE of the many things she uses to manipulate and deceive ppl] Desiree flat out says that Terri has sociopathic behaviours.[something many of us here have recognized for quite some time ]

ALLOT of info in this interview, definitely worth a watch&listen for those who have not yet viewed it...

Why is there always a 90 minute time period that LE throws out about murder suspects?
Was Scott Peterson driving 90 minutes or miles to go fishing/dumping Casey and Connor in San Francisco Bay on Christmas Eve?

Its always 90 minutes....I'm just tired.

Why is there always a 90 minute time period that LE throws out about murder suspects?
Was Scott Peterson driving 90 minutes or miles to go fishing/dumping Casey and Connor in San Francisco Bay on Christmas Eve?

I don't know about SP but if there is some common timeframe I suspect it has to do with perp psychology. Many of those who choose to dump the evidence away from home tend to do it within their comfort zone anyway, somewhere they've been before, some place they know, and those places tend to be relatively close to home. So if you allowed 30 minutes to drive there and the same to drive back and 30 minutes to hide the body bag in the bushes you would end up spending 90 minutes or so. And if you need an alibi you can more easily explain being away from home for a couple of hours than a longer time.

In a recent interview, Kaine said something about "When you can't account for a half hour...." which I thought was odd. It was in that recent interview, two parts, with the dark haired reporter.

Do you have a link to LE saying 90 minutes? I keep trying to figure out where this 90 minutes came from.

- Terri said "a few minutes" in her email, and it's been reported she told investigators about "one hour". (previously posted and linked)

- When you do the math with drive times etc on Terri's timeline info from the 2 timeline articles and her emails (previously posted and linked) you get about an hour.

- Desiree said two hours. (previously posted and linked)

- The time in the Dede Spicher flier is 3 hours and 15 minutes. (previously posted and linked)

- The time in the LE/DA Aug 11 press conference flier is one hour and 15 minutes. (previously posted and linked)

If anyone can help me figure out where this 90 minutes came from, I'd appreciate it.

I'm happy to provide the links again. Just holler.

I don't recall what LE has said, if anything, but Andrea L says she saw TH at about 10 or some time before that. Then she apparently checked in at the gym at 11:39 or 11:20according to her email. If their encounter was at 10 am the time between the verifiable sightings is close enough to 90 minutes IMO. Of course there is some leeway since it's an approximation of the time.

That same day, between 9:30 and 10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into his stepmother, Terri Horman, at a Fred Meyer Department store in Beaverton, west of Portland

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20013828-504083.html

I don't recall what LE has said, if anything, but Andrea L says she saw TH at about 10 or some time before that. Then she apparently checked in at the gym at 11:39 or 11:20according to her email. If their encounter was at 10 am the time between the verifiable sightings is close enough to 90 minutes IMO. Of course there is some leeway since it's an approximation of the time.

Okay, I see what you mean. I'm going the Aug 11 LE/DA flier. It has FM at approximately 10, then the roads from 10:15 to 11:30.

I'm figuring with the approximated 10, that they actually have her accounted for from 10 to 10:15, or they'd be asking about that 15 min timeframe too.

So 10:15 to 11:30 is 1 hour 15 min, and TH's reported to have told investigators about an hour, so I'm going with approx an hour - maybe a few minutes more, maybe a few minutes less, but generally an hour.

Well 90 minutes is a tighter timeline than 6 hours...so what can she get to in 90 minutes before she makes her appearance at the gym or whatever was next??

Do you have a link to LE saying 90 minutes? I keep trying to figure out where this 90 minutes came from.

- Terri said "a few minutes" in her email, and it's been reported she told investigators about "one hour". (previously posted and linked)

- When you do the math with drive times etc on Terri's timeline info from the 2 timeline articles and her emails (previously posted and linked) you get about an hour.

- Desiree said two hours. (previously posted and linked)

- The time in the Dede Spicher flier is 3 hours and 15 minutes. (previously posted and linked)

- The time in the LE/DA Aug 11 press conference flier is one hour and 15 minutes. (previously posted and linked)

If anyone can help me figure out where this 90 minutes came from, I'd appreciate it.

I'm happy to provide the links again. Just holler.

I just have to thank you Bean for keeping all of this info straight...seriously, how do you do it? You must have an entire office of white boards and flow charts....LOL!

Okay, so trying to be careful how I word this so I don't get my hand slapped but could part of the problem with all these conflicting time frames be that TH has changed her story/timeline a few times? ;)

I just have to thank you Bean for keeping all of this info straight...seriously, how do you do it? You must have an entire office of white boards and flow charts....LOL!

Okay, so trying to be careful how I word this so I don't get my hand slapped but could part of the problem with all these conflicting time frames be that TH has changed her story/timeline a few times? ;)

I just have a 'sticky' brain. ;)

I don't think Terri has changed her story at all. She told investigators about an hour, and they have her down as about an hour (flier).

Doesn't matter what she has or has not told anyone else - only LE - and they seem to have confirmed her 'about an hour'.

The 'few minutes' was casual conversation to a friend in an email. It's meaningless.

Desiree said in the audio interview with the Oregonian that she didn't know until the timeline articles came out that Terri'd gone to the grocery stores. So that's probably where her 'two hours' came from. IIRC, she also said in an interview that Terri didn't remember what she'd done that day or that morning (I'd have to look up the exact wording), so that tells me that Desiree is imprecise, and further discounts the 'two hours'.

The time in Dede's flier may have been to cover Dede's time only, and Terri's time was about an hour within that window. LE may also have been deliberately imprecise to get that uninfluenced memory from witnesses they've said several times they want.

Bottom line, and again, it's what Terri told LE that's important, and that seems to match to the time LE has determined.

:moo:

I've driven a babe or two around to quiet them down, but not for much more than 15 minutes to 1/2 hour. But who knows what someone else would do?

I do know that this statement from Leckey confirms Terri's account of the baby not feeling well.

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Terri Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

A horrid theory I have, assuming TH harmed Kyron, would be that she left with him from the school, alive. That she planned this in advance but as with most criminals, the reality of the situation is different from what is imagined. So she had a plan that perhaps did not pan out as she thought it would. She either took him around with her to a couple of FM's, telling him to stay low in the car while she went in, or she left him at home alone or with a third party when she went to do errands. Then she reconnected with him, told him they were going to the doctors, and drove around looking for a good location. She found a nearby remote area, pulled over, took him out of the truck, either having left the baby with a third party or leaving the baby in the truck, strangled or suffocated Kyron outside of the truck and then dumped his body very close to where he was killed. I pray this is wrong, wrong, wrong. It chills me and makes me sick, the thought of someone actually harming another that way. But her story about driving around with a sick baby is hinky to me under the circumstances. I think this is when she harmed and/or hid Kyron.

I just have a 'sticky' brain. ;)

I don't think Terri has changed her story at all. She told investigators about an hour, and they have her down as about an hour (flier).

Doesn't matter what she has or has not told anyone else - only LE - and they seem to have confirmed her 'about an hour'.

The 'few minutes' was casual conversation to a friend in an email. It's meaningless.

Desiree said in the audio interview with the Oregonian that she didn't know until the timeline articles came out that Terri'd gone to the grocery stores. So that's probably where her 'two hours' came from. IIRC, she also said in an interview that Terri didn't remember what she'd done that day or that morning (I'd have to look up the exact wording), so that tells me that Desiree is imprecise, and further discounts the 'two hours'.

The time in Dede's flier may have been to cover Dede's time only, and Terri's time was about an hour within that window. LE may also have been deliberately imprecise to get that uninfluenced memory from witnesses they've said several times they want.

Bottom line, and again, it's what Terri told LE that's important, and that seems to match to the time LE has determined.

:moo:

Thanks! I see what you're saying. I think parts of her story were confirmed by LE but perhaps the part about where she went while "driving around" may have changed once or twice or three times...? :waitasec:

Somewhat O/T

O/T but just had to reply. Himalayan Blackberries are Oregon's Kudzu, they are not a native berry. They will climb high enough to engulf not only old vehicles, but buildings! Old abandoned barns, homes whatever. They are very good at covering things up, which is why I have poison oak today, from clearing blackberries.

Here's another idea.

There was an accomplice. Not DD, but someone else we don't know about, who she had met online. For whatever reason, Terri wanted Kyron to disappear for a few days...long enough to really rattle Kaine, or to sue the school for gross negligence. She and this other person took Kyron away from the school, or else Terri did by herself and met up with the accomplice shortly thereafter and handed over Kyron. Went to both FM.

Here comes the driving part...maybe she started having serious second thoughts about what she had done. Maybe it occurred to her that this scheme could really turn out differently from what she planned...could even get ugly. So she drives around for an hour trying to find the other person and Kyron to abort whatever the plan was. Get Kyron back. She has some idea where they might be, but isn't sure, but the accomplice won't answer his cell phone, maybe he already has other plans for the boy that she didn't anticipate...and she's just driving around aimlessly with a sinking feeling.

After an hour of fruitless wandering, she goes to the gym, just because that's what is familiar to her and she can get a grip on herself there (no pun intended.) She goes home, pretends to be shocked that Kyron isn't on the bus, hopes and hopes to hear something that night from the accomplice as to what he should do next, or something.....but nothing. Day after day...nothing.

Just speculating of course, but perhaps she did it to be SEEN.
To create a somewhat twisted alibi. That doing the time he became/begun to be missing, she was in fact seen driving where she was. A plan perhaps.
But the answer she gave was not a brilliant answer. She should have said she merely got lost, for one of the street signs on a certain corner was missing, and she wasn't paying attention with a upset baby.
And if she or another, would have removed that sign the night before, when LE investigated, they would have seen that in fact the sign was gone. But they were not thinking that deep.
I don't believe, she did something to the boy, but someone else did, that she knew . And while the other person, was taking the boy, Terri was out driving around, to be seen by others, doing so for her alibi, during the time he became missing.

But motive?

I've driven a babe or two around to quiet them down, but not for much more than 15 minutes to 1/2 hour. But who knows what someone else would do?

I do know that this statement from Leckey confirms Terri's account of the baby not feeling well.

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Terri Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

I caught that too, a few days ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro