The accusation that TH tried to abduct the baby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like Kaine is going to slap a court order on her if she even sneezes in his direction. Poor little baby K, she probably cries for her mommy every night.
Ya know, since Terri probably did not know about the RO yet... maybe she just wanted to talk to Kaine, ask him if he would allow her to see the baby. It's kind of cruel to the baby, not to let her see her mom. That alone would make me want to kill my hubby if he had tried to take my child from me. What if he has threatened her with that before?
We don't know everything yet... could be some strange things about him too!

You cant blame Kaine for K not seeing her mummy. Her mother isnt even attempting to see her but you know something? IMO Terri is dangerous and shouldnt be allowed near the baby. Also by the same yardstick you state if your hubby tried to take your child you would want to kill your hubby...well there is a strong possibility SHE took HIS child permanently :(

Kaine is simply trying to protect himself and his daughter. Good on him :)

IF TMH intended to pick up baby K from the gym (has not been proven), that really says nothing more about her than KH's actions say about him.

That's essentially what KH did to TMH: waited until she was out of the way, then grabbed baby K and took off for an undisclosed location. He didn't have a RO at that time, he hadn't even filed for one at that point.

KH's new address could not be concealed on the copy of the RO that was served to TMH; how else is she know what address(es) to avoid? Otherwise she could be innocently driving down a street and be arrested for unknowingly coming within 500 feet of his new location.

Kaine was advised to move out and take K with him by LE. I very much doubt thats the reason Terri wanted to do it. Kaine had a reason behind it ie his and his daughters safety. Terri can not use that excuse when she was the last person to see a child who is now missing.

Wow I don't follow the updates for a few days and all this stuff comes out?! Attempted adbuction, accused affairs on both sides, no trace of poor Kyron, false sightings...I feel horrible saying this but this whole case is going to become a movie or extra long 20/20 special. Although I wouldn't find this plot believable even if I saw it in a theater. What the heck is going on?

This woman just can't win. Most people couldn't understand how she allowed K to take the baby and then when she tried to get her back she was trying to abduct her?

When the incident happened she had not been served the RO. The papers do not state that she said "call me when K gets here so I can come take the baby." She just asked them to call her if he showed up with the baby. Once the RO was served she has not tried this again.

IMO this is a smokescreen but for what reason? She did not break any laws. She did what most of us would do in this situation.

I read the document and IMO something stinks, I just cannot put my finger on it.

I am not ready to throw Terri under the bus, yet. I think there is a-lot more than meets the eye. All IMO.

This woman just can't win. Most people couldn't understand how she allowed K to take the baby and then when she tried to get her back she was trying to abduct her?

When the incident happened she had not been served the RO. The papers do not state that she said "call me when K gets here so I can come take the baby." She just asked them to call her if he showed up with the baby. Once the RO was served she has not tried this again.

IMO this is a smokescreen but for what reason? She did not break any laws. She did what most of us would do in this situation.

I read the document and IMO something stinks, I just cannot put my finger on it.

I am not ready to throw Terri under the bus, yet. I think there is a-lot more than meets the eye. All IMO.

Why isnt she trying to get K back now tho?

And respectfully I dont think Terri is doing ANYTHING anyone else would do in her situation. She really is in a league of her own.

JMO

Honestly, I don't trust this woman. She hasn't once tried to find Kyron or show she gives a damn about him, but I'm supposed to feel sorry for her that Kaine took baby K away, so it's okay she tried to take her kid from daycare, luckily before the RO was out? Who knows where she would be now, baby K in tow, and oh, if she found a man to sympathize with her, where baby K would be.

She is not stable and regardless if she was setup or not, her judgment is at a junior high level right now. At least Kaine isn't pulling this crap, or I would be really worried about baby K. IMO, it's hard to win when you keep sinking your own ship. Just ask Casey A.

And respectfully I dont think Terri is doing ANYTHING anyone else would do in her situation. She really is in a league of her own.

JMO
This is a very good point, even if not relevant to the RO itself. The fact that she'd be willing to use deception to get Baby K, and then not be willing to appear in court to make an argument, well, it's just another one of those dots.

JMO

Once a RO is filed and served she has to wait until the court date given to try and get the baby back.

The only things I have heard about Terri that would put her in a "league" of her own has been from K. After reading the most recent filing I am beginning to get a bad taste and it is not from Terri. I do not agree with what she is doing but there is something very wrong with the big picture.

I think I will wait until LE breaks their silence before placing her under the bus.

This is a very good point, even if not relevant to the RO itself. The fact that she'd be willing to use deception to get Baby K, and then not be willing to appear in court to make an argument, well, it's just another one of those dots.

But..........there was no RO at the time she asked about when KH would next be at the Gym, she never actually physically tried to remove the baby, so WTH? And talking about deceitfulness, wasn't KH being deceitful when he snuck out of the house with the baby , then got a RO and divorce papers ?
Sneaky and deceitfulness runs both ways. IMO

IIRC, KH didn't do it *to* TH, he did it *because of* TH, based on what LE told him about her soliciting someone to kill him. Not the same thing at all, IMO.

Right. But what proof does LE have that she actually did solicit someone to kill him? They may have proof, but we have not seen it.
I might be mad enough to want my husband dead, but that doesn't mean I would kill my child. We don't know that she killed her stepson, either.
What it all boils down to is, Kaine left taking the baby with him. He had not filed the RO yet, nor filed for the divorce, so essentially HE is the one who kidnapped the baby, albeit with LE's blessing. When she asked to be notified when he came to the gym again, she just wanted her child back. She did not violate a RO because she didn't know about it, AFAIK, and it does not go into effect until the respondant is served with the papers.

Once a RO is filed and served she has to wait until the court date given to try and get the baby back.

The only things I have heard about Terri that would put her in a "league" of her own has been from K. After reading the most recent filing I am beginning to get a bad taste and it is not from Terri. I do not agree with what she is doing but there is something very wrong with the big picture.

I think I will wait until LE breaks their silence before placing her under the bus.

The thing that is wrong..very wrong IMO with this woman is that she has no interest in helping to find Kyron. And its ok to blame Kaine for everything however...most of the info he is getting about his dear wife is coming direcrly FROM LE...

The thing that is wrong..very wrong IMO with this woman is that she has no interest in helping to find Kyron. And its ok to blame Kaine for everything however...most of the info he is getting about his dear wife is coming direcrly FROM LE...

And THAT, in itself is wrong in my opinion. LE is there to find the child and figure out this case, not feed information to one side or the other. Part of professionalism is parking your own prejudices at the door when you put on that uniform, but I don't see that happening in this case.

Terri could very well be guilty, BUT, they have NO business feeding the information they may have gathered to one side or the other.

In my humble opinion, this stinks.

It seems to me they don't have enough to arrest her so they're going to try her in the court of public opinion. That stinks also.

But..........there was no RO at the time she asked about when KH would next be at the Gym, she never actually physically tried to remove the baby, so WTH? And talking about deceitfulness, wasn't KH being deceitful when he snuck out of the house with the baby , then got a RO and divorce papers ?
Sneaky and deceitfulness runs both ways. IMO

Kaine only did that after he was advised by LE about the MFH plot and that there was probable cause to believe she was involved in what happened to Kyron. He was apparently advised to move out as a result of HER actions.

I wouldnt call what Kaine did as sneaky and deceitful. I would call it obeying LE and trying to protect himself and his daughter.

JMO

And THAT, in itself is wrong in my opinion. LE is there to find the child and figure out this case, not feed information to one side or the other. Part of professionalism is parking your own prejudices at the door when you put on that uniform, but I don't see that happening in this case.

Terri could very well be guilty, BUT, they have NO business feeding the information they may have gathered to one side or the other.

In my humble opinion, this stinks.

It stinks that Kyron isnt home with his family most probably due to his step mothers actions. She could cooperate and doesnt. THAT also stinks. She possibly tried to hire someone to kill the father of her child. That Stinks also. Anything being done to the woman most probably responsible for all this..does NOT stink because to be honest..she deserves it if she wont help to find Kyron.

JMO

?! Attempted adbuction, accused affairs on both sides

Can you elaborate on this? Was Kaine accused of having an affair, by anyone other than bloggers?

There is a HUGE difference in a parent taking a child to protect them, and one taking the child to just run! We need to put things into perspective here.

It stinks that Kyron isnt home with his family most probably due to his step mothers actions. She could cooperate and doesnt. THAT also stinks. She possibly tried to hire someone to kill the father of her child. That Stinks also. Anything being done to the woman most probably responsible for all this..does NOT stink because to be honest..she deserves it if she wont help to find Kyron.

JMO

BBM "most probably. . ." Is there any proof? If LE had any proof they would arrest her, since they don't seem to have any proof, they appear to be spoon feeding KH and company all kinds of tidbits. I thought it was up to the DA to prosecute, not LE to choose sides?

My opinion only

Wow I don't follow the updates for a few days and all this stuff comes out?! Attempted adbuction, accused affairs on both sides, no trace of poor Kyron, false sightings...I feel horrible saying this but this whole case is going to become a movie or extra long 20/20 special. Although I wouldn't find this plot believable even if I saw it in a theater. What the heck is going on?

You are not alone...I read every day and can't keep up. I think keeping up with this case is a full time job and I already have another one! I am soooo confused!

BBM "most probably. . ." Is there any proof? If LE had any proof they would arrest her, since they don't seem to have any proof, they appear to be spoon feeding KH and company all kinds of tidbits. I thought it was up to the DA to prosecute, not LE to choose sides?

My opinion only

In the court documents Kaine states that he was told by LE there as probable cause to believe Terri was behind Kyrons disappearance. I very much doubt that he would put that in official documents if not true.

About it not being LE's job to take sides maybe not - but it IS there job to protect people..especially when its possible someone is trying to hire people to kill others.
JMO

In the court documents Kaine states that he was told by LE there as probable cause to believe Terri was behind Kyrons disappearance. I very much doubt that he would put that in official documents if not true.

About it not being LE's job to take sides maybe not - but it IS there job to protect people..especially when its possible someone is trying to hire people to kill others.
JMO

And, if they had PROOF of that, she'd be in jail, wouldn't she?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back