The accusation that TH tried to abduct the baby

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And THAT, in itself is wrong in my opinion. LE is there to find the child and figure out this case, not feed information to one side or the other. Part of professionalism is parking your own prejudices at the door when you put on that uniform, but I don't see that happening in this case.

Terri could very well be guilty, BUT, they have NO business feeding the information they may have gathered to one side or the other.

In my humble opinion, this stinks.

It seems to me they don't have enough to arrest her so they're going to try her in the court of public opinion. That stinks also.

Well I would hope LE would tell me asap if someone was looking to hire someone to take me "out". Yikes I personally think that is the right thing to do.

?! Attempted adbuction, accused affairs on both sides

Can you elaborate on this? Was Kaine accused of having an affair, by anyone other than bloggers?

If someone has a reputable source that Kaine had an affair, then someone needs to let the mods know right away. Otherwise, it is RUMOR and it needs to stop immediately.

And, if they had PROOF of that, she'd be in jail, wouldn't she?

Not necessarily. The ex police chief that was interviewed by Levi Page yesterday said that they might hold off from arresting her if they are working on "bigger fish". Their focus is on finding Kyron and they may allow her to stay out of jail if they think that is the better way to lead them to Kyron.

And, if they had PROOF of that, she'd be in jail, wouldn't she?

To be honest i have no idea how your laws work. However in this country I do believe she would have been arrested by now.

JMO

But..........there was no RO at the time she asked about when KH would next be at the Gym, she never actually physically tried to remove the baby, so WTH? And talking about deceitfulness, wasn't KH being deceitful when he snuck out of the house with the baby , then got a RO and divorce papers ?
Sneaky and deceitfulness runs both ways. IMO

BBM

Thank you! What she did, if it happened as stated in the affidavit, was shady, but lets please remember that this was BEFORE the RO was acheived and partial grounds for it being granted. So legally, her attempt to catch Kaine at the gym in an attempt to pick up the baby while he was working out was perfectly legal and therefore cannot rightly be called an attempt at kidnapping. If it called kidnapping then it could be said that Kaine kidnapped baby K and then filed RO to maintain custody. There is exactly no diference in what she attempted to do and what he DID, except he was successful and she was not. Further, we have no idea if after picking up her child, she intended to secrete her somewhere or go to the courthouse and file for custody, just as Kaine did.

This woman just can't win. Most people couldn't understand how she allowed K to take the baby and then when she tried to get her back she was trying to abduct her?

When the incident happened she had not been served the RO. The papers do not state that she said "call me when K gets here so I can come take the baby." She just asked them to call her if he showed up with the baby. Once the RO was served she has not tried this again.

IMO this is a smokescreen but for what reason? She did not break any laws. She did what most of us would do in this situation.

I read the document and IMO something stinks, I just cannot put my finger on it.

I am not ready to throw Terri under the bus, yet. I think there is a-lot more than meets the eye. All IMO.

Sometimes I feel VERY alone around here so I was happy to see this post. For some reason I keep thinking about Patsy Ramsy and how she was drug thru the mud, and for what?? I think there is A LOT we don't know, we are only hearing from the bio parents and they are telling us what they want us to hear. I feel in my guy if my child was missing I would have EVERYONE I know passing out flyers, doing an email campaign with EVERYONE I know to get flyers all over the country, I would have a BLOG, FACEBOOK, TWITTER....I'd be blowing up the internet with information about my child not about my soon to be ex-wife. I just don't get it!!!

She did not break any laws. She did what most of us would do in this situation.

Respectfully, I don't believe most people would try to take the child away from her caregivers while the other parent was out of the room. I believe most people would call the police and say their child is missing. If that failed, perhaps call Kaine and work out a visitation schedule, offering it to be supervised if necessary to see her baby.

We know there was a 911 call over a "custody issue". Perhaps that WAS when TH called the police and said her child was missing. What did the police tell her during that call? That they'd advised Kaine to remove the baby from the home? That she would understand why he left shortly? Whichever, it was after this 911 call that TH went to the gym to ask about Kaine and baby K's presence. Her intention might very well have been to take the baby - we don't know that.

Also, at this point I believe Kaine is being heavily advised by his attorney(s) and LE, rather than willy-nilly filing contempt orders under his own steam.

Lastly, I'm really sure we don't know at all how much proof LE has of anything. They couldn't possibly tell us right now. And having proof enough to believe someone is guilty (enough to feel those around them are in danger) and building a solid case that can be won in court are two different things. Police knew Scott Peterson was guilty before they grabbed him - they were waiting for the poor wife and son to be found, watching him, and letting him hang himself further with every day that passed. It ended up to be a good strategy. Maybe they are doing the same here.

Not necessarily. The ex police chief that was interviewed by Levi Page yesterday said that they might hold off from arresting her if they are working on "bigger fish". Their focus is on finding Kyron and they may allow her to stay out of jail if they think that is the better way to lead them to Kyron.

Very possible, Kimster, I had given that some thought. However, the EX police chief is EX because he retired? Is he actively involved in this case?

What I see happening here is a kind of lynch-mob mentality, rightly or wrongly. It may seem like I'm sticking up for Terri, but I'm really sticking up for justice and due process. I really dislike the hate and haste to hop on a bandwagon taking a possibly innocent woman to the guillotine. To me this is not the American way.

This case has gotten so one-sidely voyeristic I feel like a peeping Tom instead of a sleuther.

My opinion only

Very possible, Kimster, I had given that some thought. However, the EX police chief is EX because he retired? Is he actively involved in this case?

What I see happening here is a kind of lynch-mob mentality, rightly or wrongly. It may seem like I'm sticking up for Terri, but I'm really sticking up for justice and due process. I really dislike the hate and haste to hop on a bandwagon taking a possibly innocent woman to the guillotine. To me this is not the American way.

This case has gotten so one-sidely voyeristic I feel like a peeping Tom instead of a sleuther.

My opinion only

Thank you, you have said what I've been trying to say and couldn't find the words!!!

My opinion only

The thing is...if Terri cooperated with the police...maybe it would be easier for them to rule her out. But it appears that she wont so..if she really is innocent...you would think she would want to meet with the cops and take the lie detectors etc...give them a detailed time line for that Friday which adds up...just to clear herself. Why wont she?

So legally, her attempt to catch Kaine at the gym in an attempt to pick up the baby while he was working out was perfectly legal and therefore cannot rightly be called an attempt at kidnapping. If it called kidnapping then it could be said that Kaine kidnapped baby K and then filed RO to maintain custody.

No, there's a difference. Parental abduction (no danger, just taking the child away so the other parent cannot see them) is a real crime, while removing your child from a dangerous parent is legal and supported by the courts. If TH though Kaine was a danger to the baby, THEN their situations would been the same.

I don't believe we know if TH was actually trying to abduct the baby. Maybe yes, maybe no. But I don't believe there's any reason to give her the benefit of the doubt, that she was simply being a good, normal mother. There is no evidence to support that.

The thing is...if Terri cooperated with the police...maybe it would be easier for them to rule her out. But it appears that she wont so..if she really is innocent...you would think she would want to meet with the cops and take the lie detectors etc...give them a detailed time line for that Friday which adds up...just to clear herself. Why wont she?

LE did say Terri was cooperating.

I don't believe LE has ruled anyone out, and I don't believe they can just yet.

I have no idea IF her stories/timeline match or not, LE has not said. Other people have, but NOT LE as far as I know. If I'm wrong, please, give me a link. I've been known to miss or misinterpret stuff.

I cannot convict Terri on what I've seen so far.

My opinion only

No, there's a difference. Parental abduction (no danger, just taking the child away so the other parent cannot see them) is a real crime, while removing your child from a dangerous parent is legal and supported by the courts. If TH though Kaine was a danger to the baby, THEN their situations would been the same.

I don't believe we know if TH was actually trying to abduct the baby. Maybe yes, maybe no. But I don't believe there's any reason to give her the benefit of the doubt, that she was simply being a good, normal mother. There is no evidence to support that.

There is also NO EVIDENCE to prove she wasn't doing the same thing we are applauding KH for doing, in a custody battle attorneys will often tell you do exactly this and we don't know that she doesn't have an attorney we only know what the media is telling us.

By all media accounts LE has stated several times that Terri is cooperating with them. It's only the family that is saying different. All the rest is internet gossip of which we do not what is true and what is not. IMO.

LE did say Terri was cooperating.

I don't believe LE has ruled anyone out, and I don't believe they can just yet.

I have no idea IF her stories/timeline match or not, LE has not said. Other people have, but NOT LE as far as I know. If I'm wrong, please, give me a link. I've been known to miss or misinterpret stuff.

I cannot convict Terri on what I've seen so far.

My opinion only

The problem is..what LE is saying officially does not really appear to be the truth.

JMO

There is also NO EVIDENCE to prove she wasn't doing the same thing we are applauding KH for doing, in a custody battle attorneys will often tell you do exactly this and we don't know that she doesn't have an attorney we only know what the media is telling us.

Even if she didn't have an attorney, custody of baby K did NOT rest soley with KH. Therefore, she was within her legal rights as her mother, to take the child, the same way he did.

My opinion only

The problem is..what LE is saying officially does not really appear to be the truth.

JMO

You're right. Next time any of us are in trouble, call the police, LOL. It ins't funny, but it is in a horrible way.

she did nothing illegal....yet here comes ole hubby and is super shady takign the baby and going behind her back. yikes.

I realize and agree with the BBM. My point is, that prior to a Judge issuing the RO, legally Terri was not deemed a potnential threat to her child and therefore her attempt to remove her child from daycare CANNOT be legally called an attempt at kidnapping. It's a sort of cart before the horse problem. IYKWIM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back