The Annie Muss posts

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Karr's family would certainly know where he LIVED in 1996. He was living in Alabama with his wife and children. I am sure his wife would remember if he had moved halfway across the country for any length of time.

I would definitely describe his hair as dark brown. There was one photo of him taken in California some years ago where his hair looked lighter, but his High School photos, the photo from his online resume and the live images we have been seeing over the last week show a man with dark hair, IMO.
300h.jpg

I've seen many angles and pictures where I would say his hair is brown or light brown and the picture you linked to I wouldn't classify as dark brown.

I find it telling that Annie specified DARK BROWN and not just brown.

As for where he lived in 1996, as said above couldn't he have just told Annie that he had lived in Boulder? After all she was just saying what he told her.

I think JMK may have been "Annie Muss", If the Annie Muss postings were not proven to be a hoax.

I have followed this case off and on through the years, there is a lot I don't know, this is the first time I ever heard of the Annie Muss postings but my first thought was Annie Muss = animus.

Wow, that's the first time I have seen that. Very strange. Why pick the name Annie Muss and then claim, "Yes, I am a he."? "He" says that he was trying to sound like "anonymous" and realizes that it sounds like "animus" and that was not his intention.

I wonder if there was any truth to that--what would you call it--cat and mouse game-- at all. I was highly intrigued about the pineapple clues and the references to "Twin Peaks". Have I ever seen even one episode? No, but I was still intrigued. ;)

And I have to say, a little creeped out.

Also Annie Muse used a Yahoo.com e-mail address and they tracked down JMK and he was using a Yahoo.com e-mail address.

I know lot's of people have yahoo addresses but...

englishleigh said:
What if sntemp is right and Annie Muss was Wendy Hutchins & JMK told her he had lived in Boulder at the time?

But Annie Muss claims to be a man. Why would Wendy Hutchins feel the need to change her gender in an anonymous forum?

OK, I KNOW I just walked right into that one... :doh:

Shelayne said:
Wow, that's the first time I have seen that. Very strange. Why pick the name Annie Muss and then claim, "Yes, I am a he."? "He" says that he was trying to sound like "anonymous" and realizes that it sounds like "animus" and that was not his intention.

I wonder if there was any truth to that--what would you call it--cat and mouse game-- at all. I was highly intrigued about the pineapple clues and the references to "Twin Peaks". Have I ever seen even one episode? No, but I was still intrigued. ;)

And I have to say, a little creeped out.
Read it all and most of it seemed pretty general really but it DID give me the creeps. Something 'BAd' about those posts I reckon'.

That was brilliant BirdieBoo. Hmmmm, very interesting.

:clap: Scandi

T Broodwater said:
Were these PROVEN to be a hoax? Because it sure sounds accurate for JMK.

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/05292003Story-AnnieMuss.htm

After reading this link above and reading an article posted on the 8/21 thread I had some thoughts which I originally posted on that thread but then found this thread again so am going to repost it here where it belongs. See what you think about the Twin Peaks associations. Unfortunately I am old enough to remember Twin Peaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
The email address that helped track down John Mark Karr in Thailand was December251996@yahoo.com — the date of her murder.

Those e-mails to Boulder journalism professor Michael Tracy included a now-infamous request that Tracy stand at JonBenet’s house on the anniversary of her death and say aloud a poem to "JonBenet, my love." They came from that address and were signed "Daxis," according to information given to Thai authorities by U.S. officials seeking their help in finding and arresting him.

Gen. Suwat Tumrongsiskul of the Thai Immigration Police said Karr told him Daxis was simply a word he invented. The search for the man now accused of JonBenet’s murder began when Tracy sent e-mails from Daxis to independent investigators in Colorado Springs. When the e-mails reached the Boulder District Attorney’s office, prosecutors found enough in them to warrant a serious look at Karr as JonBenet’s killer.

more at link http://www.rockymountainnews.com/dr...4933325,00.html

Annie Muss said something about the supposed killer having a fixation on the show Twin Peaks and SBTC maybe having something to do with the show. (SBTC might = Say Backwards The Clue) That phrase is something the midget would go around muttering on Twin Peaks in the dream sequences.

In the above article Karr says he made up the name Daxis. Alright now spell it backwards and you have Sixad.

Maybe Sixad = Six AD. After all, he was using the supposed date death of JBR for his e-mail addy so why not make up a name referring to her age as 6 at death, or whatever the AD might stand for.

magpie said:
After reading this link above and reading an article posted on the 8/21 thread I had some thoughts which I originally posted on that thread but then found this thread again so am going to repost it here where it belongs. See what you think about the Twin Peaks associations. Unfortunately I am old enough to remember Twin Peaks.

Annie Muss said something about the supposed killer having a fixation on the show Twin Peaks and SBTC maybe having something to do with the show. (SBTC might = Say Backwards The Clue) That phrase is something the midget would go around muttering on Twin Peaks in the dream sequences.

In the above article Karr says he made up the name Daxis. Alright now spell it backwards and you have Sixad.

Maybe Sixad = Six AD. After all, he was using the supposed date death of JBR for his e-mail addy so why not make up a name referring to her age as 6 at death, or whatever the AD might stand for.
Very very interesting Magpie. You've certainly given me food for thought before I turn in. Thank you.

Thank you JBean for reading my post, and I really mean that too. I haven't posted in a long time until just recently and I am kinda shy. I had to work up my nerve to do it! :chicken:

magpie said:

Interesting, yeah....could stand for "Six at death", or something.

Daxis itself is a word elsewhere...though I haven't found a meaning for it. However, in my searches "daxis" appears to be an email network...or website server network from the Netherlands.
Couldn't find anything that said the word daxis itself meant something in Dutch.

I doubt Karr just whipped up the name...since he didn't just whip the address he was writing Tracey from.
Daxis must have some significance to him.

One thing I really wonder about Karr is where he got his money from. He didn't seem very successful.

SleuthingSleuth said:
Interesting, yeah....could stand for "Six at death", or something.

Daxis itself is a word elsewhere...though I haven't found a meaning for it. However, in my searches "daxis" appears to be an email network...or website server network from the Netherlands.
Couldn't find anything that said the word daxis itself meant something in Dutch.

I doubt Karr just whipped up the name...since he didn't just whip the address he was writing Tracey from.
Daxis must have some significance to him.

One thing I really wonder about Karr is where he got his money from. He didn't seem very successful.

His e-mail addy as December251996@yahoo.c_m was certainly meant to catch the eye, so it just seems to reason that his moniker would hold similar importance for him IMO.

Yes, where did his money come from (?) because I certainly think he was fudging on his resume about his work history since 1996.

There are some interesting comparisons to be made, between the words/syntax of the Annie Moss posts, and the excerpts of emails written by JMKarr to MTracey. I don't know what to think, but this is definitely weird. When you read the snips of email text, try to get a feel for the "texture" of the writing style. The punctuation. The cadence. Then do the same with the Annie Muss. If you are able to find other excerpts, try comparing with Karr's emails to Tracey.

Use of the word "Unique"
Annie Muss:
(To Smokey) This is a unique lead and yes information is in my possession that incriminates this man.

Karr: "I am tortured mostly because of my present situation. I appreciate that you would refer to my childhood. It was unique . . . "

Use of the word "shared"
Annie Muss:
"Answers I'm Comfortable With Sharing"

Karr: At one point, Tracey wrote to Karr, "I'm also curious as to why you feel that talking to me is dangerous and that you have shared too much." Although this text is from Tracey, I feel that Tracey is using Karr's words, and posing the question.

Karr: "I 'want' to tell you much though I cannot due to the fact that it has been revealed to me that you now know what I look like. This is a blow to our conversations and to my sharing. Had I known this earlier, I would have shared less

Karr: "On the other hand, if you would like to learn something about my sexuality on an intellectual, nonjudgmental, nontraditional and nonpsychological way, I would love to share.

The word "fascination"
- Annie Muss: I am not aware of any violent crimes he perpetrated against children, but I am aware of fascinations in that area.

- He saw JonBenet in a time where he was seriously considering committing the crime he had fascinated about and she fit the bill perfectly.

- he spoke to me of his fascination with getting away with a murder well before the murder.

Karr: ...then responded to Tracey's question about whether his "fascination with little girls - which clearly has a strong erotic component - is a way of going back."

If Annie Muss is Wendy Hutchings (background: "Wendy Hutchens, 49, of Roseville, Calif., told police about her 2001 conversations with Karr weeks before the Sonoma County Sheriff's Office arrested him on five misdemeanor child *advertiser censored* charges, The Press Democrat of Santa Rosa reported Friday in its online edition", then perhaps the similarity is related to the fact that she may be "using the words" he used. However, the syntax & punctuation is so oddly similar.

weird.
Reference for the excerpts: http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_4926302,00.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ragnimom
Back